Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish ChhabraYour feedback matters!
Dandruff is characterized by flaky skin on the scalp caused by shedding of the dead skin cells. Although small amount of flaking is normal because of the death of the skin cells, any aberration causes uncontrollable itching and foul odor. Studies state that dandruff is usually caused due to bad hair hygiene.
What causes dandruff?
People diagnosed with a skin disorder called ‘seborrheic dermatitis’ are at an increased risk of this condition. Seborrheic dermatitis can affect many areas of the body such as the sides of the nose, eyebrows, breast-bone and back of the ear. Not combing or shampooing the hair enough can also result in dandruff. Sensitivity to yeast is one of the major causes of dandruff. Dry skin, having been subject to immense stress over a prolonged period of time, unhealthy diet and other disorders such as HIV, skin conditions such as psoriasis or eczema are few of the other reasons behind dandruff.
- Aspirin- If you suffer from excessive dandruff, it is advisable to crush few tablets of aspirin and add it to your normal shampoo. Aspirin contains high amounts of salicylic acid that helps to reduce the formation of dandruff.
- Tea tree oil and baking soda- Adding a few drops of baking soda and tea tree oil to your favorite shampoo can help reduce dandruff to a great extent. Baking soda is laced with a substance which reduces overactive fungi. Your hair can feel dry during the first few days but will start to return to its normal state with continued usage.
- Lemons- Massaging lemon juice onto your scalp is a sure way of getting rid of dandruff. Lemon helps to balance the pH level of your scalp and prevent it from getting flaky and scaly.
- Garlic- Crushed garlic or garlic juice can be rubbed on the scalp to reduce dandruff formation. Garlic has antimicrobial properties which are ideal for eliminating the bacteria which contribute to dandruff. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Doctor. My palms of hands and soles of legs secret a lot of sweat! what is the treatment. I took a lot of medicines. For curing it. please give a helpful sugestation.
I am 31 years old and I have ringworm on my private part from the last two years. I have used so many creams but no effect. Please suggest some medicine to me so that I can apply on my skin.
Sir my learning capacity is too low so what can I do to improve that And I feel too much sleepy and I sleep too much time so plaz help me My age is 17 and I am doing b. Sc.
Hi is having keloid and recently some allergy due to keloid she is getting treated with some injections periodically and now ent specialist told that she has adenoids and she needs surgery if not face will become ugly and teeth will be coming up. But doctor said due to keloid she should not get operated any good suggestion please.
Lybrate | Dr. Rohit Garg speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I find my penis much tilted towards left especially when its erected. I don't know whether it affects intercourse. During blowjobs I feel a lot of pain. I feel much comfortable when the tip of the penis is under the skin but it does come on top of skin once erected or during blowjob. I also find a tiny balloon type structure on top of my penis made from the top skin layer. Its since childhood. Any help will be appreciated and if further clarification is required I am available anytime.
I am a 31 year old male, suffering from cough problem (mostly occurs through out the year) also done allergy test of blood. Due to which I have severe head ace.
Doctor Am 30 years old male. With no family history of BP or Diabetic Few days back my BP was 80/140 or 80/150 once 80/160 My General physician advised to take Olmezest 20 mg. I am taking it since 12 days and every morning and night am monitoring my BP it is show 65/105 (in some cases it has dropped 58/93) in morning and 75/118 or 75/125 at nigh. What should I do ,should I continue with tablets? Am doing exercises daily. And I weigh 76 kg my height is 177 cm. I went through complete master check up. Everything is ok. I am tensed of having BP in so early age. Pls advise me.
I have fever since 11 days and also I am taking medicines to get rid of from this problem but nothing going well so please help? I am waiting for your solution thanks.
I do not know why I am feeling sleepy. Anytime I feeling sleepy day n night. I am feeling very lazy too please help me with this problem.
Daily sex krne se sperm count & quality khrab ho jata hain? I mean daily sex krne se sperm patla ho jata hain?
Mein Yiest infection se preshaan hoon. Vargina se bahot smell aati hai, Aur Geela-pan bhi rehta hai. Kya kru mein?
Pregnancy brings with it a whole lot of changes for the mother-to-be, such as emotional, psychological, social and of course physical. The body goes through many changes and there are some side effects that are typical of pregnancy, the most common ones are listed below.
- Morning sickness: Morning sickness can occur any time of the day. It can start as early as 4th week of pregnancy and continue until the first trimester. The altered level of hormones are believed to be the cause for this.
- Anemia: The increased demand on the woman’s body for iron leads to anemia in a majority of people. This is more common in the third trimester and increases fatigue and tiredness. Good amount of iron in the food and supplements need to be included as iron is also required in the breastfeeding phase.
- Backache: With the baby’s growth, there is extra pressure on the spine and the low back, thereby causing low back pain. There is also an increase progesterone level which stretch the spinal ligaments to expand to accommodate the baby. This is increased with standing for prolonged periods and sleeping in awkward positions.
- Constipation: The increased levels of progesterone relax the body and thereby making digestion sluggish and more reabsorption of water. This leads to dry, hard feces. Many women take iron supplements which also increases constipation. Drinking plenty of water helps manage this.
- Heartburn/reflux: The relaxed stomach muscles cause regurgitation of acid into the esophagus. The pressure of the growing fetus also adds to this acid movement. This can be managed with small, frequent meals; low-fat diet; and avoiding spicy foods.
- Leg cramps: The calves, thighs and feet may experience a sharp pain followed by a constant ache. They are more common at night, usually in the third trimester. This is due to decreased levels of calcium and magnesium in the mother, which the baby needs in significant amounts after 20 weeks. A good massage, sleeping with legs elevated, calcium supplements, and mild exercise can all help with these cramps.
- Dizziness/faintness: When standing up suddenly after prolonged periods, there could be reduced blood supply to the brain leading to dizzy sensation. This pooling of blood in the legs can be avoided by avoiding standing for long periods, sufficient hydration, and adequate rest and sleep.
- Breathlessness: As the weight of the growing baby increases, breathlessness sets in, especially in the second trimester onwards. The progesterone also plays a role in this, by relaxing the body. Mild exercise can be useful.
Other common side effects are fluid retention, hemorrhoids/piles, insomnia, tender/sore breasts, and vaginal yeast infections.
Hello Doc, I am 25 years old IT guy just got married. Problem is my penis can not stay erect for longer time to penetrate her. Although I do all foreplays and my penis is erect at that time. But while inserting its not that hard and I cannot insert her and after that it comes to normal. I think my masturbation which I did in teenage is the problem. Please help me? Suggest me some natural remedies if any. Thanks !
Hello sir, mam I am unable to sleep from 2 weeks. Not even 1 hr. So please suggest me some tips and medicine for this. Thankyou.
Stretch marks are often seen as unsightly, and that's why people try so hard to avoid them. Everyone is familiar with a result of the rapid belly growth during pregnancy, and those are often seen as a badge of honor - after all, they were acquired while a woman was growing a baby in that belly! But for men who have stretch marks on their penis, it's a bit of a different story. Men might dive into all sorts of strange penis care rituals to get rid of them, and might wonder if they are normal.
What causes stretch marks?
Stretch marks are normally caused by the skin stretching and expanding. The aforementioned pregnancy is a good example. Other examples include bodybuilders who put on a lot of muscle quickly, kids going through puberty who grow very fast during a short period of time, or those who put on a great deal of weight over a short period.
However, also seem to have a connection to cortisol, the stress hormone. The higher the cortisol levels, the more a person is likely to have. Other hormones might also play a role.
Stretch marks can also appear on the penis, thanks not only to hormonal changes, but to the simple act of the penis growing and stretching with regular erections. There is nothing that can be done to stop this action, so therefore, many men who are prone - especially those who are under a lot of stress and have higher cortisol levels - are more likely to get those tiny marks on their penis.
To sum it up, on the body, including the penis, are perfectly normal. Some men are more prone to them than others. Though they might mean a little higher stress level - something a man should definitely tackle if that's the case - most stretch marks simply appear for no apparent reason beyond the normal stretching of the penis skin.
What can be done about them?
Stretch marks on the penis skin are usually there for good. Sure, there are expensive and painful laser treatments a man can go through to help make their appearance much less, but that is an option that most men won't choose to pursue. Therefore, prevention of additional stretch marks is always the best bet.
How can a man prevent stretch marks? Here are a few ways:
- Don't make rough play a habit. The rougher the play, the more likely a man will have damaged penis skin, and that can lead to stretch marks. Always take care to touch the penis with a gentle hand, and always avoid the 'death grip' during masturbation.
- Use lube. Speaking of masturbation, lubrication goes a long way toward maintaining good penis skin health. A lubricant used every time forms a slick barrier between the roughness of the hand and the delicate skin of the penis, thus possibly preventing irritations - including stretch marks.
- Avoid cortisone creams. Cortisone creams contain cortisol, which can break down the skin enough to lead to irritations, redness, soreness and yes, even stretch marks. Though there is always a time and place to use such medications, it should only be done when absolutely necessary and always upon the recommendation of a doctor.
- Use plenty of vitamin E and Shea butter. The hydration superpowers of Shea butter, combined with the soothing benefits of vitamin E, make a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) a must for those who are worried about stretch marks. These ingredients keep hydration at a high level, which helps the penis skin expand freely without pulling or cracking. Other ingredients, such as vitamins D and C, are known for their skin-soothing properties. A good crème might also help alleviate the appearance of somewhat, thanks to all that serious hydration and better health.