Find numerous Unani Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Unani Specialists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arif Aman
Submit a review for Dr. Arif AmanYour feedback matters!
I want to increase my weight by ayurveda. Please suggest. I am a pure vegetarian. Prakriti is vata. I had a inguinal hernia surgery 6 months ago.
I want to gain weight as I am so thin. I take sufficient meal but nothing happens to my body. I am 25 years old having height 5'5" and my weight is only 43 kg So what should I do?
Hi, I would like to know Can we take ringworm medicine and tb medicine together? There is some health risk or not?
I am eating 4 times a day. I drink almost 1 lt of milk eat 3 banana have 6-8 almonds a day but still m not gaining weight. My blood test is normal, My TSH test is normal but why m not gaining weight it is worrying me.
I am very thin .I hear a ayurvedic tablet health tone .will this tablet will help to increase weight and weather there is any side effects.
I joined gym just for stay fit and body slim. I was all ok just like a girl have to be. But its my option to join gym just to stay fit. But after some times I skipped gym because of my studies. And after that I become fatty and started junkfood. Now I am agree to stop junkfood but pls tell me how could I become normal like before. Just give me some options and I will stop eating junkfood too. But pls tell me options to lose weight as fast as you can. Pls.
Sir I am too thin. I want a good body, I am doing Pushups daily. Would this this help me. Please reply fast.
The obsession over getting the perfect body has gotten into everyone's psyche. Thanks to well equipped gyms and easily available home kits, this obsession is no longer a dream. But the gym trainers and bodybuilders suggest that in order to build muscles, following a healthy diet is also necessary. A healthy diet helps to develop the central muscle mass and burns the extra fat in the body.
Here is a list of foods you should include in your diet which will help you to gain muscle:
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in proteins and help in overall development of the muscles, making it a must have inclusion in your dietary regime. Also, the good cholesterol found in the egg yolks helps to prevent atherosclerosis.
- Nuts: Nuts such as cashews, almonds or pistachios are a perfect blend of fats, fibres, and proteins. Every ounce of cashew or almonds contains 150-170 of top-class calories. Daily intake in a small amount will help you to get the calories without any significant weight gain.
- Lentils: Lentils are useful to develop the central mass of the body. A cup of ready-to-eat lentils has a protein content of 18 grams and an overall content of 40 grams of top grade carbohydrates. A diet consisting of green salad, lentils and brown rice is recommended by gym trainers for the development of body muscles.
- Spinach: Spinach contains rich amounts of the amino acid called 'glutamine', which helps in the development of the lean muscles. Besides, a daily intake of spinach might also help to build the overall muscle strength of the body.
- Apples: Apples contain certain polyphenols which help to build the muscles and prevent any form of tiredness in the muscles. Also, polyphenols are also useful in burning the extra fat which makes it an essential fruit to have before workouts. If you are not comfortable with apple, you might also try oranges as your pre-workout fruit, which perform more or less the same function as apples.
Note: Besides the above mentioned ones, you can also include oatmeal, yogurt, organic milk, fat free chicken and beans in your dietary routine for muscle development, along with regimented body building schedules.