Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anju SoniYour feedback matters!
Aetiology- “The assignment of a cause”
Here, a prescription is based primarily on some past trauma, illness or event rather than on the presenting symptoms. The stronger the cause-and-effect relationship between the trauma and the presenting state, the more is the etiological prescription is indicated.
In cases with a direct aetiology, there is a clear and direct relationship between the presenting problem and the trauma which preceded it, no matter how long the problem has persisted. For example, when a patient say ( I have had recurrent headaches ever since a head injury three years ago”) that is a direct etiology. In such a case, a ‘head injury’ remedy first is to be looked for, using the symptoms of the case to differentiate between the remedies in that group. Kent’s repertory contains many etiological rubrics showing those remedies, which from clinical experience have an established reputation in curing ailments following a particular trauma, be it grief, fright, bad news, vaccination, injury, poisoning etc. the appropriate rubric is a good starting place in a case displaying a direct etiology.
Sometimes when the cause and effect relationship is very clear, particularly if there are no outstanding symptoms in the case, the etiology can completely over-rule symptomatology as the basis for the prescription. Thus it is that our ‘trauma’ remedies such as Aconite, Arnica and Hypericum have cured many symptoms and conditions, which never appeared in their respective proving.
In a case having a direct etiology there are three choices for the prescriber: the prescription may be based on the etiology alone, on the symptoms alone or on combination of the two. It is seen that wherever possible the third option is the most reliable one, but the etiology should be used as a starting point provided there are remedies known to have that etiology as a confirmed indication.
Hello, m 25 years old n planning fr baby. My last period date was 26th. I still didn't got period. I hav checked twice by preface news. It showing negative. M even having white discharge since 2 days. Pls suggest me what should I do. Should I take some medicine?
The Benefits of Papaya
1. Digestion - the enzyme papain present in papaya is known to aid digestion by breaking down proteins. Therefore, a glass of papaya juice is often recommended as a home remedy for digestion-related problems or constipation.
2. Anti-inflammatory - apart from papain, papaya also contains other effective enzymes that help against inflammation and promote healing of burns.
3. Heart disease and cancer - papaya is rich in anti-oxidants and phytonutrients that work against free radicals and therefore is said to protect the body from possible heart diseases and cancer.
4. Diabetes - many researchers have found that the consumption of raw papaya could help maintain blood sugar level and cholesterol because of the high fiber content, thereby keeping a check on diabetes. According to a study done by the centre of excellence for biomedical and biomaterials research at the mauritius university, green tea and fermented papaya work together as preventive means for diabetes. In some parts of india, especially the north east, papaya flowers are locally used as a preventive measure against diabetes. The bitter flowers are lightly sautéed in a little oil and consumed as a side to rice on a regular basis.
5. Immunity - papaya is a great source of vitamin a, b, c, and k and is known as an excellent immunity booster. It is great for the growth of body tissues, including hair and skin. It helps in maintaining collagen, the structural protein of connective tissues. It is said that a medium-sized papaya could provide you double your daily requirement of vitamins.
6. Cleansing - beauty experts too, often suggest using slices of papaya as a natural skin cleanser as the active enzymes work wonders to remove impurities.
7. Arthritis - it is also rich in minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and copper. Regular consumption helps in building up the calcium bank in the body and in the long run could help keep a check on arthritis.
8. Dengue - papaya leaves are commonly used in the treatment of dengue to help boost up the count of platelets. Dr. Anju sood, a bangaluru-based nutritionist says, “dengue is an infection which affects the blood platelets massively. A simple remedy to get back the platelets count is to give the patient a glass of papaya leaf juice. It is prepared by grinding the leaves with a small amount of water to extract the juice.” however, dengue can prove to be fatal once it develops into dengue hemorrhagic fever which shuts down the circulatory system.
9. Weight loss - papaya is low in calories and therefore proves to be the perfect option for breakfast. A serving of 140 grams of the fruit contains only 60 calories, with total fat 0.4 gram, no cholesterol, 15.7 gram carbohydrates and 2.5 gram dietary fiber.
I am 18 years old. I want to prepone or postpone my periods as I have a flight to america on 1st. please help
I am 24 years old I am trying to become pregnant. My marriage is on nov 2013. This month I had a viginal discharge more than naturally that we having before mensuration. Is it a symptom of pregnancy or any infection?
I am 30 year old woman. I hv 10 month old son. I daily breastfeed him and also give him food but now my husband wants to drink my breast milk so can I allow him to drink my breast milk?
Good afternoon sir/mam, actually I am 20 year old girl but till now my period not come on regular basis I have shown this many doctor's I have also given many medical test but no result come out so pls help me out.
Hello Dr. mere breast se milk drop a rhe h mere 14jun ko last time sex keya tha now I'm worry about that give me suggestion please and solution.
I have a huge patch on my vagina it appeared from nowhere and its not paining or anything it just itches sometimes what should I do? What is it?
Hello sir. Sir please tell me if any lump is in brest so whats the reason for that. I concern many doctors she says its a febudunoma disese.
We were having protected sex and after I ejaculated the first time, I took off the condom wiped my penis with a towel and put a fresh condom and we had sex again, and while having sex for the second time the condom broke and I released it after some time, and I pulled out, I did not ejaculated at all for the second time. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Her last period started on 28th June & ended on 4th june. We had sex on 21st June. Her periods is due on 26/27th of June. Is there any chance of pregnancy? How likely can she get pregnant? Please Help !
I am in Day 31 today, I was using Suten 8.0 gel. Symptoms for now: Breast pain when I touch it. Today pregnancy test on Day 31, it shows as negative. Can I wait hopefully for some other days and take the test once again? Or there is reason in waiting or testing it again.
Dear doctor, My weight is so less just 33 kg and my breast size is 25 I want to increase my breast so please give me idea what I do. And How?
Good morning correspondent. . Recently 20days back I met with a lady in sex. Just now I heard that she had HIV. What tests now I can go for finding weather I had HIV or not please suggest me. I am worrying alot. I am just 24.
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
Timely intake of meals: for better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
Sleep: sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
Aloe vera: an ounce of aloe vera juice a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
Turmeric: haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric
Triphala: this combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition.
Hingvastak churna bet ween meal with deshi ghee is help ful to gastritis indigestion flatulance
Lavanbhaskar churan with sankh bhasm help to reduce abdomen pain due to indigestion.