Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anju SoniYour feedback matters!
Hi. Am 28 m newly married. She is getting pain in her vagina while on sex. So stil we are not able to do. Kindly give your suggestion. Tnq in advance.
My wife is pregnant, 4th month is going on. Can we do sexual intercourse during this period? If yes so how many time in weekly? Is it safe or not?
I am 23 years old. I want to do sex with my boyfriend for the first time. Can you please suggest the precautions to be taken to avoid pregnancy. Is is it okay to do sex before marriage?
I'm 31 years old female. Not getting pregnant. Taken fertomid for 5 days. Taking Glycomet from past 1 month & folic acid from 2-3 months. My progesterone level is 8.5 which is too low. What can be the reason for not conceiving?
I hv 21week pregnancy n I hv identical twins I want to know my expect date n wht type of complications in this pregnancy n wht type of precautions I should take.
I haven't got periods for 3 months. I just have periods which is prolonging for more than 10days now. What should I do to stop it? Am a PCOD patient.
I am 22 years old girl, I had an injury near my left breast 4 years back. But now I feel pain in that area I have painkillers bt no relief I get. I feel the pain while sleeping also. There is no mark but a very small lump I feel in my breast whenever I press that injured area. Please suggest me wht should I do or which specialist should I consult because nowadays m feeling the pain more frequently. Is there any tests required to detect the actual cause behind the pain? Please suggest me what should I do.
I'm 20 old and my girlfriend is 21. I had sex with my girlfriend before 7 day without any protection during her periods is their any chances of getting pregnant I'm worried and she didn't eat any types pills.
Hello Doctor. While making love I rubbed vagina of my girlfriend from outside. I didn't insert finger inside. She is virgin. I never inserted penis and it was always very far from vagina. But I may have sperms on my hand but not a lot in amount. Can my girlfriend become pregnant just by this. What are chances of pregnancy. We are very worried. She also has PCOS.
I am 21 year girl and I am 2 weeks late for my period. I tested myself and the result Came positive. I am not ready to have the baby what can I do?
Ceaserian delivery ke baad kya unprotected sex kar sakte hai? Delivery ke baad menses nahi aye aur breastfeeding b continue hai toh kya hum bina protection ke sex karna chahiye?
I'm 25 years old, i'm trying to conceive in 3 years but no result and my reports are all normal, like FSH, HSG, TSH and my husband reports sperm count is 75%. And what's my problem? I'm so worry about this.
I had a ectopic pregnancy last year. And laparoscopy surgery was done. Doctors say that they diet harm the tubes. But after that my weight is continuously gaining. I have never crossed 53 kg . But now I am 59. I am doing little diet on my own. And brisk walk for 40 mins. Still there is no effect. Please suggest. Is iy due to surgery or os there any hormonal imbalance?
Hello sir, I got my periods on 30 April n got fresh on 5 may BT yesterday my periods started again after 4 days of fresh. N the flow as normal like asusal. I am afraid please give me any suggestion.
Doctor, I am also spotting brownish red few drops just once in a day also watery cm from past 3-5 days. Could this be implantation bleeding or impending periods? I was due on 2nd march so confused now if I could still be pregnant.
Hi doctor. I am 6 weeks pregnant. And from last 4 to 5 days I am having light blood spots after waking up . And day long 2to 3 times. I have gone through scanning but my gynaecologist said at this early stage she can't say any thing. I am not even having cramps or pain. Please tell me what should I do.
My usg done today it showed blighted ovum. As my weeks of pregnancy has to be 12, but only 7 weeks was shown in usg. Dr. Said for repeat usg and it is doubting as threatened abortion. What is the reason behind and what precautions should I take?
Pregnancy is an ideal time to start taking really good care of yourself, both physically and emotionally. If you follow the few simple guidelines below, you should give yourself the best chance of having a problem free pregnancy and a healthy baby.Healthy and fit baby is all what mother demands so here are the tips for a healthy pregnancy.
- See your doctor or midwife as soon as possible: As soon as you find out you're pregnant, get in touch with your GP or a midwife to organise your antenatal care.
- Eat well: Aim to eat a healthy, balanced diet whenever you can. Try to have, at least five portions of fruit and vegetables daily. Plenty of carbohydrates, such as roti and rice, as the basis of your meals. Choose wholegrain carbohydrates rather than white, so you get plenty of fibre. Daily servings of protein, such as fish, lean meat, eggs, nuts or pulses, and some milk and dairy foods. Two portions of fish a week, at least one of which should be oily.
- Take a supplement: Pregnancy vitamin supplements aren't a substitute for a balanced diet. But they can help if you're worried you're not eating well, or you're too sick to eat much.
- Be careful about food hygiene: There are some foods that are not safe to eat in pregnancy. This is because they can carry a health risk for your baby. It is always recommended to avoid foods such as raw papaya and raw pineapple during pregnancy as cause pregnancy or birth complications. It can even lead to miscarriage. Avoid eating outside food.
- Exercise regularly: Good exercise choices for pregnancy include, brisk walking, swimming, antenatal classes, yoga, pilates, etc. One should do exercise which she is used to doing regularly when not pregnant and should avoid starting any new exercise during pregnancy without supervision.
- Begin doing pelvic floor exercises: Your pelvic floor comprises a hammock of muscles at the base of your pelvis. These muscles support your bladder, vagina and back passage. They can feel weaker than usual in pregnancy because of the extra pressure upon them. Pregnancy hormones can also cause your pelvic floor to slacken slightly.
- Cut out alcohol: Any alcohol you drink rapidly reaches your baby via your bloodstream and placenta. There is no way to know for sure how much alcohol is safe during pregnancy. That's why many experts advise you to cut out alcohol completely while you're expecting.
- Cut back on caffeine: Coffee, tea, cola and energy drinks are mild stimulants. There are concerns that too much caffeine may increase your risk of miscarriage. It's also thought possible that too much caffeine may contribute to your risk of having a low birth weight baby.
- Stop smoking: Smoking during pregnancy can cause serious health problems, for you and your baby. These risks include an increased risk of, miscarriage, premature birth, low birth weight.
- Get some rest: The fatigue you feel in the first few months is due to high levels of pregnancy hormones circulating in your body. Later on, it's your body's way of telling you to slow down.To wind down ready for bed, try relaxation techniques, which are safe in pregnancy, such as yoga, stretching, deep breathing, visualisation, massage.
What will happen if you don't follow these tips?
- Insufficient Growth
- Neurological Disorders
- Low Birth Weight
- Body Weakness
- Fetus and Infant Death