Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anirudh Kasliwal
Submit a review for Dr. Anirudh KasliwalYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old and I am an air hostess .i have just started flying and I am experiencing severe pain in my ear which is becoming intolerable day by day after my flights and there is always a mild pain throughout the day. What should I do?
How to stop Snoring ? I have this problem for last 20 years . I am male -44 years . All family members gets disturbed with the noise I make and I really don't know what to do . Please guide.
Please suggest medicine for cover hole in ear drum. White discharge is coming out of ear. Doctor said there is hole.
I had cold and sore throat. But I still have cough in throat and feel like coughing every time I start speaking.
मेरे बाएं कान के परदे मे मूंग के बराबर छेद है,चार साल हो गए,बीचों बीच छेद है,डॉ ऑपरेशन का कह रहे है,आप सलाह दीजिये
Sir I took mri brain scan due to giddiness my doctor told and in report I got the impression is chronic small vessel ischemic changes so he wrote ecosprin av75/10 mg, best flow tablets to me I have a question whether I can have this tablets or not.
I have nasal allergy problem from long time. Symptoms, running nose, irritation, water in eyes, itching in eyes. Ear blocked
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.