Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anand Ratna PandeyYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am engineering student, my problem is when I am studying for reading in afternoon mujhe nind lagne lagti hai. What solutions for this?
Rice, when chilled overnight can contain up to 60 percent fewer calories than when freshly cooked — potentially dropping from 130 calories per 100g to just 52. But you need to cook it in the right way, according to research presented to the american chemical society.
When the water is boiling, before the rice is added, pour a little coconut oil into the pan — about 3 percent of the weight of the rice you’re using. When cooked, leave in the fridge for 12 hours to hugely reduce the calories.
This exciting phenomenon is down to the way starch in the rice changes when it is heated then cooled.
When cooked rice is eaten, its starch is turned into the sugar — glucose — by the body and converted into fat if not burned off.
However, when rice is chilled, its starch becomes what is called ‘resistant starch’, which the body cannot digest. This means it is not included in the calorie count.
The coconut oil stops the cold rice from sticking together, and also seems to produce more resistant starch in the rice, further reducing the number of calories.
Hai sir this is nagarjun, am 19 years old, from the last few years am really going into depression, what is the reason am not understand, can you help me to come out from this.
39 year old man having sperm count is less than 1 million, also suffering ed & premature ejaculation is any solution?
I am suffer with holes on corner teeths and I won't to eat some cold and sweet items, what should I do?
I have black spots as well as pimple on my back. I use scared removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am working out from 2 years my height is 5'8" & weight 68. My inner & also lower part of right chest is lagging behind than left one. But at same time my outer & upper part of right chest is stronger than left one. Please tell me how can I overcome with that uneven chest can I get help with that?
Here debunking 8 popular health myths-
1) Watch your portions: This rule is the source of major eating disorders. The moment we curb or restrict the food we're eating, we also stop agreeing with our hunger levels. We ignore the body’s demand. Instead of controlling your portion size, try asking 'Am I full? Am I still hungry?'
2) Exercise all the time: Exercise is certainly good. It helps in relieving the stress. However, vigorous exercise when you have cold or are feeling unwell may have a damaging effect. Always try to ask yourself, "Am I feeling better after doing exercise?" If the answer is "yes", keep at it. If you feel otherwise take a break.
3) Minimise your caffeine intake: Although excess of coffee can be bad, it is not really a nutritional criminal. Small doses of caffeine stimulate mental, memory and physical faculties. Regular coffee consumption may reduce the risk of Alzheimer's disease as well as some cancers. The coffee bean is also a rich source of antioxidants.
4) Drink lots and lots of water: Excessive water intake has a medical name, 'polydipsia', and it can be dangerous. Anywhere above 4 litres a day, (unless you are an athele) can disturb body’s electrolyte balance, especially potassium. The kidneys can also get damaged if they are filtering excessive amounts of fluid.
5) Stay away from alcohol: There is no denying the health and social perils of excess alcohol. However, moderated drinking has been its benefits. It increases HDL levels i.e. the good cholesterol, as well as decreases the risk of heart disease, diabetes and gall bladder disease. Particularly appreciable is red wine for it is a fine antioxidant.
6) Skip carbs to stay slim: Fad diets can be of temporary help. Carbohydrates or carbs are important for the body’s overall wear and tear. Carbs must not be completely shunned for they give energy.
7) Eat low-calorie to be healthy: When you buy food stuffs that’s labeled 'Low Cal' you're in fact buying junk. Our bodies need the entire food that we're eating in order to digest it and to retain its nutrients properly. If we can't stomach the real product, why not make our own, healthier version, and leave out all of the added sugars and heavy creams?
8) Avoid fat: When we substitute the real deal with toxic fillers in order to create a "fat-free" product, our body isn't getting the nutrition or satiation it's craving, so we keep eating. Don't skimp out or cheat yourself on healthy fats: Go for it!
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
Hello sir my name is sumit biswas chandan. I have a problem of piles. So it's quite painful you know. So can you please help me. Thank you very much.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me! Do excessive use of mobile reduce eye vision.
I have painful menstruation. Pain starts before 7 days of my periods and last till second day. Please help me.
I have suffering from dandruff. And also hair fall. After two day of shampoo I have suffering a itching on my scalp.
What exercises are safe to do while I’m pregnant?
The benefits of exercising in pregnant women are to make pregnancy comfortable and the labor process lesser. This is because the muscles will be ready for support in time that your baby will come in full-term. If you’ve been exercising daily, you can check with your trainer or physician which ones you can still continue while pregnant.
In the meantime, here are the exercises that are safe to do while you’re pregnant:
It is on the top list for appropriate exercises in pregnant women because it involves breathing and movement of the hands and legs. It is perfect for you because in the water, you will feel lighter and free to move with the baby in your tummy. If you have back pain, swollen ankles, or feel a bit nauseous due to your pregnancy, this exercise will help you relieve these pregnancy-related discomforts.
Yoga is among the most popular exercises for pregnant women because of its relaxing effect. The exercise also needs you to focus and do deep breathing which will be needed when you’ll be in labor. There are special yoga classes for pregnant women that only require poses that are safe and comfortable for your condition.
Although 30-minute walking is already a good exercise, brisk walking is even better especially for pregnant women. The exercise will strengthen the legs and thighs.
The federation of obstetric and gynecological societies in india (fogsi) pointed out the importance of caring for the knees and legs. Among the important exercises pointed are walking, running, skipping, weigh training and proper stair climbing. In stairs climbing, fsogi suggested that it will be helpful to climb 15-20 steps per leg. This will strengthen the thigh muscles helpful in labor and delivery.
Pilates is another exercise for strength and flexibility that will be helpful for delivering a baby. It is safe for pregnant women but must be done in the presence of a professional instructor. This exercise can relieve any back problems and improve your posture.
Indoor cycling is safe for pregnant women because you can do this exercise without pressuring your knee and ankle. It is convenient because it can be done in the comfort of your home or at a gym that will prevent accidents like falling off the bicycle.
If you are pregnant or expecting to be pregnant, you should start exercising now. The exercises mentioned above will be helpful for you to get through 9 months with ease and comfort. There are a lot of benefits of exercising apart from strengthening the muscles, endurance and promoting muscle tone, it also helps you sleep better, prevent excess weight gain and boost your energy level. Constipation, backaches, swelling and bloating can be reduced or relieved through exercising. So, you should start your safe exercise program now.
Disclaimer: exercises should be done according to the professional advice given by your doctor or mid wife. Pregnant women should immediately stop the exercise if feel any discomfort and seek medical advice.