Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anand Ratna Pandey
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anand Ratna PandeyYour feedback matters!
While spectacles are a fashion statement for some people, for others they are an uncomfortable necessity. Though contact lenses may be a little more aesthetically pleasing they too can be quite uncomfortable and cannot be worn throughout the day. Thankfully, there is a third way to correct vision. Laser surgery or LASIK, it is a popular refractive procedure that can correct common vision problems, such as nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. This procedure aims at reshaping the cornea so that light entering the eyes can be focused onto the retina for the person to have a clearer vision.
Laser surgery is pain-free and quick in most cases. Usually, it does not take more than 15 minutes to correct vision in both eyes. The results of this surgery can be seen in as little as 24 hours.
The first step of laser surgery to correct vision is to create a thin, circular flap in the cornea. This is then folded back to access the stroma or underlying cornea. An excimer laser is then used to remove some of the corneal tissue. For people suffering from nearsightedness, the cornea is flattened while for people suffering from farsightedness, the cornea is made steeper. In cases of astigmatism, an irregular cornea is smoothened. Once the correct gradient has been achieved the corneal flap is put back into place and the cornea is allowed to heal naturally. There are no stitches or bandages required in a laser eye surgery. You may feel a temporary burning or itching sensation in your eyes immediately after the procedure. It is important not to rub your eyes or place any pressure on them. Your vision may also be cloudy or blurred for the first few hours. A doctor will usually advise you to rest for a few days after the surgery so that your cornea can heal properly. In a few days, your eyesight should stabilize, though, in a few rare cases, it may take a little longer. You should also avoid any form of strenuous exercising for a few days after the surgery.
Though LASIK surgery has a very high success rate, there are very rare occasions where spectacles may still be needed even after the surgery. Thus LASIK is a choice of treatment for many who seek freedom from glasses. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.
I am fat according to my age. Please suggest me what to do to make myself slim. I go for jogging daily though.
Last 3-4 days I am not felling well coz little fever in and out. And l also little body pain. Yesterday night I take sumo paracetamol table bt still I am not feeling well. please help me what I do.
I am having hypothyroid and Asthama I am 38 yrs and having 82 kg weight 5.2 height prescribe me medicine and diet to get rid of extra 20 kg
Hello doctor. Basically one of my friend who is of 19 years is facing the pain in leg very frequently there's no fracture or something else but still he suffers from this pain. The pain is so severe tht he even couldn't walk properly coz the pain is at the lower part of the leg I mean just on the foot. Please suggest something.
I am 23 yrs old female and my periods is late by 11days n ive got white discharge but ders no sign of tender nipples. N my white discharge has always been a problem for the last 5 yrs. Please help.
Most of us get to know about sex from chatting with friends, sex education, and the internet or television. Despite plenty of information, there are quite a few myths associated with sex. To throw some light on the most prevalent and popular sex myths here is the truth about the top 10 sex myths:
- The size of a man’s feet mirrors that of his genitals: Many people think that it is possible to guess the size of a man’s penis by looking at his palms or feet. But the truth is that there is no evidence suggesting that men with bigger feet have bigger genitals.
- Men’s sex hormones peak at 18: Though it is true that men’s sex hormones peak at 18, it has no direct influence on one’s personal relationship. The desire for sex fluctuates constantly and it depends on many factors other than age.
- Sex aids in weight loss: Though it may sound feasible, in order to lose weight, you will have to have sex for an extended span of time and with much vigour. In reality, sex is considered to be a mild physical activity and any intense sexual activity lasts for just about 5 minutes.
- Men think of sex every 7 seconds: It is true that men think about sex more than women do. Younger men, however, think about sex a little more than older men. But that doesn’t mean that men think about sex as much as every 7 seconds and it is just an exaggeration.
- Semen is a low-carb edible: The reality is that semen mostly contains fruit sugar and essential enzymes. It is not a low-carb diet and therefore, oral sex is not suggested for those wanting to lose weight.
- Masturbation can lead to the most satisfying orgasm: Though this may be true for some people, most people say nothing can be more satisfying than having sex. It is entirely dependent on the individual and there is no hard and fast rule concerning it.
- Oysters make one crave sex: There is no food that can make you horny! Though some people get excited about having chocolates or other food, there is no scientific evidence that says oysters can boost sex drive.
- Cutting out broccoli from the diet can improve semen taste: The taste of semen is bitter naturally and eating anything bitter such as broccoli, sour gourd or even coffee can make the taste worse.
- Having sex before a crucial event can ruin the performance: Swiss researchers suggest that having sexual intercourse before an important event has no adverse effect on one’s performance provided the body gets enough time to recover.
- Having sex in water can kill sperm: There is no reason to think that having sex in a shower or swimming pool can spare you from using a condom.
With this new information about sex, you can make informed decisions about your pleasure from now on.