Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anand Ratna PandeyYour feedback matters!
Til how much days or months or years do mecobalamin stay in the body and support nerves for anxiety taken at a dose of 1500 mcg daily for 10 days.
Most guys know that penis odor can be a turn-off to potential partners, and they'll take steps to alter their penis care and eliminate the problem. But sometimes a man doesn't realize he has a problem. He may be oblivious to the fact that there is a rank stench emanating from his crotch. Sometimes the penis odor can be so strong that another guy can smell it, even though the offending penis is covered up in a pair of jeans. When this happens to a pal, a guy needs to take steps to let him know. After all, if the penis odor is that strong when the member is covered, imagine how overpowering it must be when the penis is freed - and how that odor is going to ruin that pal's chances with a partner.
A delicate subject
Unfortunately, bringing up penis odor with a pal isn't the easiest thing in the world to do. But it's crucial. Not only is persistent and strong penis odor a deterrent to sexual engagement with others, but if it is obvious even when clothed, then it can be a social and professional embarrassment as well. It's entirely possible that a rank penis odor could be responsible for a pal not getting a job or being passed over for a promotion. After all, if a man can't effectively handle his own hygiene, can he really handle the responsibilities of a good job?
How to do it
So a good buddy really needs to man up and find a way to raise this subject with an offending friend. But how to do that? The following are some possible scenarios.
- Be blunt. Sometimes it's best not to beat around the bush and instead to come right out and say it: "You're my bud, but I gotta tell you: your junk smells awful and you really need to do something about it, dude." The problem with this approach, of course, is that there's a big potential for offense. But if two guys are really close, this may be the most effective approach.
- Take the blame. Next time the friends are in the locker room together, the one with no penis odor stops while changing and elaborately sniffs the air and says, "Whoa! If that's me, I gotta do something about this stench in my crotch. No wonder I can't score. Hey, it is me, isn't it, buddy?" Unfortunately, some guys won't be able to take such a subtle hint.
- Tell a tale. While knocking back a few cold ones, a guy can make up a story and say it's from his own past. Talk about how his one big chance with this incredibly beautiful girl was ruined because he had absolutely no idea how rabid his penis odor was and how he wished that someone had told him. Mention that it's important for buds to be honest about things like that - and if he agrees, tell him that he has the same problem.
- Leave a screen open. Next time the dude is coming over to chill, leave open on the computer screen an appropriate webpage - something with a headline like "How do I tell my friend his member stinks?" Or just leave open this page. Hopefully, the guy will take the hint.
- Give him a present. A pal with strong penis odor needs to practice better hygiene, but he also needs to regularly apply a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Give him one and make sure it contains vitamin A. Also known as retinol, vitamin A has anti-bacterial properties that can fight unwanted and persistent penis odor. The best crèmes also contain potent moisturizers, such as Shea butter and vitamin E, as well as vitamin C, all of which help keep penis skin looking robust, smooth and attractive.
I am 50 years old man. my neck and shoulders ache and I feel discomfort all the time. what should i do ?
Meri shadi hoke 8 months ho chuke hai, sex life kuch accchi nai hai, Hamesha negative feelings our hamesha sar mei dard rehta hai? What should I do?
Hello Doctor I have a ques. I do not wanna any baby now. I think she got pregnant because her period not come on time. Her last period came on 2nd feb and finished on 6th feb and be both sex with each other on 7th feb. After that her period not comes till now. I gave her a kit to remove pregnancy but it not work. What can I do I can't understand. please suggest me with your best advice and treatment. Is any treatment is available with any contraceptives. please suggest me.
Hair Problem Dear Sir Or medom Me hair problem se bahut jyada preshan hun Pichle 2 year se somthing 60% baal kam ho chuke hai iska please koi upai bataiye.
I use to masturbate too much and now my penis is getting soft and take time to wake up. What should I eat and do?
My eyes are very dull and I cannot see any small things I want to rise my eyes sharpness please help me.
I'm 21 years old male and I have lot of hair fall and dandruff problem. So would you suggest me a shampoo or some kind of oil to apply?
Hello, could you suggest some facial skin boosters , I mean for the glow , spot reduction, improving complexion!
I am 27 years old. Female. I have been detected with left foot tb arthritis. I am taking anti tb drugs also from the last week. But still there is swelling and no movement in my left foot. Please let me knw when I will be able to walk properly.
Why I get burns all over my body when I go out in the sun and my skin is getting torn apart from my palm and legs. Please help.
Hi everyone, I am 21 years old male, I ate orange fruit and checked my blood sugar 10 minutes after eating the fruit, it showed 174. Am I in danger zone?. Thanks in advance.
My wife is 58 years old, she is having pain in left leg, starting from hip joint down to lower leg, from past 1 month. Also, difficulty in walking, standing for long, trouble sleeping at night. Kindly suggest medication or any other treatment. Thanks.
Actually meri wife pregnant hai aur usse 6 month running hai problem ye hai ki uske pairon (legs) me Sujan aa gai hai Dard to nahi hota par kafi ful Gaya hai Aisa kyu.
• Allium sulphur compounds: Leeks, onions, garlic
• Anthocyanins: Eggplant, grapes, berries
• Beta carotene: Pumpkin, mangoes, apricots, carrots, spinach, parsley
• Catechins: Red wine, tea
• Copper: Seafood, lean meat, milk, nuts, legumes
• Cryptoxanthins: Red peppers, pumpkin, mangoes
• Flavonoids: Tea, green tea, red wine, citrus fruits, onion, apples
• Indoles: Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower
• Lignans: Sesame seeds, bran, whole grains, vegetables
• Lutein: Corn, leafy greens (such as spinach)
• Lycopene: Tomatoes, pink grapefruit, watermelon
• Manganese: Seafood, lean meat, milk, nuts
• Polyphenols: Thyme, oregano
• Selenium: Seafood, offal, lean meat, whole grains
• Vitamin C: Oranges, berries, kiwi fruit, mangoes, broccoli, spinach, peppers
• Vitamin E: Vegetable oils, nuts, avocados, seeds, whole grains
• Zinc: Seafood, lean meat, milk, nuts