Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of Urine Leakage
Treatment of Urinary Incontinence
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Sensitive Bladder
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Urinary Passage Disorders
Treatment of Epididymitis
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Treatment of Urethral Stricture
Submit a review for Dr. Anand BhageriaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am 19 male and am having problem in urination and have urge for frequent urination and long time erections during night. I am doing mbbs and have large sitting hours. I also have constipation if I pass stool normally I face problem in urination and if I pass urine normally I have constipation.
Hello doctor, I am 21 years old male, workout daily and lift heavy. Consume 1.8g protein per kg of bodyweight. From last couple of weeks, I am having pain in my anal region and it kept increasing. It stays for 6-7 hours after bowel movement in the morning and hurts allot while sitting and during pushing in the toilet. Today I checked and there is something like skin tag at opening of the anal. Don't know if it is hemorrhoids or warts but it hurts allot. I did not find any blood during movements. Please help.
In my urine some white liquid is coming not frequently. When ever I have some sexual feelings that time it's happening most. Is this critical problem or is this impact my parenting abilities in future. I am doing masturbating 2-3 times in a month.
1) I have L4-L5 extrusion seen in scan. Back started started when I did a severe exercise in nov, 2008. Pain sometimes lowers and sometime it aggravates. Severe back pain now at the lower back. 2) I have wrinkled skin and I have become more darker in the last 3 years. I am 40 years. I have works at night shifts till 2 am. Is that a problem for skin? 3) In the last 3 to 5 years, many reddish brown moles have come on the different parts of the body. Some black moles also. 4) Prostate is slightly large and I have frequent urination with residue of 15%. Pls advise.
Hi, I am 19 and I have been experiencing major itching an burning sensation while peeing and release of white fluids from vagina since past week. Can you tell me the reason and how to cure. Do I need to see any doctor for this?
Sir ,I have a problem that under the nipple I feel something like stone, what I can do for the treatment of this please help.
Sir I am suffering from Fisher last 3 years and during years takes many precautions and medicines but no relief long time. please sir suggest to me further what I do? Surgery is better options for me or any methods?
While doing potty in the morning, pain in the anus and some times blood come out with stool. Not able to sit properly.
Burning sensation after urination. Usually during night. Feeling to urinate more intensely even after urination. Kindly recommend any medicine.
There is anal itching at night I am frustrated by this I have used albendazole some days also pilex but there is not cure by this but when I used moxikind cv 625 I feel some cure but not permanently please tell me what could be the reason.
I am suffering from frequent urination problem for 1-2 weeks. I have to go to toilet within 10 mins of drinking water. In a day I have to go for 8-10 times including 2-3 times in the night. Age - 40 Weight - 79 Work profile - desk job, working hours 5 pm to 2 am since April 2017 History: diagnosed with kidney stone in sept 2016. But it passed out normally without any medication.
I have 3.75 mm kidney stone, please consult me without operation treatment. Thanks. Regards A.Q.RAHMANI.
My wife is suffering from urine infection. She feels massive pain. She takes Mefenamic Acid dicyclomine HCI Tablets in emergency.
Jab main toilet ko zaata hu tab muze bahut der ke baad toilet aati hai. Yah 2-4 saal se ho raha hai. Paani bhi bahut pita hu aisa lyu hota hai ye pata nahi Plzz rply.
When I drink water I need to go to pee within 20 to 30 minutes and it repeats after every 30 minutes is this any kind of diseases and what should I do for it?
I have 5 mm kidney stone .Not able to stand for more than 15 mins. Is there any chance of kidney failure.
My daughter's urine is smelly and yellow in the morning. But during the day I don't find it to be that smelly but yellow. If she takes more water then it is normal. Is there any issue if it is smelly in the morning? she also has bad breath and chest cold. She often catches cold. I give her honey regularly. Will that help for chest cold?
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.