Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Anam AliYour feedback matters!
I wasn't feeling well for a week, I had too much phlegm in my cough, and I smoke is there any chances I am suffering from lung cancer? Or what are the symptoms?
I've psoriasis or sebopsoriasis as told by Homeopathic doctor. Affected areas are circularly surrounded Penis regions, on elbow, behind knee little lower on soft skin, on foot, on lower back. (Red patch is not so severe) Affected skin appears circular and red patch on the perimeter of the circle. It's itchy usually in the evening around 5 pm and also early morning around 4 am which doesn't let me sleep. In Initial stages a dermatologist told me it's eczema and I took allopathy medicines for around 6 months and it was in little control by applying Dipsalic ointment. Later I moved to Bangalore and skin condition didn't control so I consulted homeopathy but it didn't work well except for external medicines like Acid course and Hamamelis ointments worked little good and I applied it for 2-3 months. I stopped above two ointments since it didn't fully control and I've started applying below 3 oils mixed with cow's ghee on advice. 1.Pongamia oil (hone oil) 2.Neem oil 3.Gingelly oil. Skin condition is getting better but itching is still there and red patch grows back after itching. Please advice such that skin condition is fully controlled or preferably fully cured. I'm not able to figure If some food is enhancing my skin problem. This condition might be heredity, I'm not sure because my dad had skin issue, my elder brother is having it and my elder sister too is getting it recently after 30 years. Please advice
Hi I wanted to know yesterday night I had protected sex with my hubby but for 4-5 second, his penis (without protection) was rubbed on the top area of my vagina. Are any chances of pregnancy?
I am suffering from severe fever from last 10 days. What precautions shall I take to protect myself.
I am taking shilajit since one week I can not find any diff in pre eg if I go for 2nd time she will not be in so what should I do to have long time sex with partner.
I am 25 years old male I have itching in Interior part for last 1 month. I use many medicine but some time I relax comfortable but after stop medicine then itching start. Please provide suitable medicine.
Sir I have done endoscopy because of voice not coming clear 3 month completed. In endoscopy found nodule on vocal cord. Doctor suggest me surgery what should I do. Can not this problem treated without surgery. I am very worry sir. Please suggest me what should I do?
Hii I am 20 years old. I have a fungus infection on my elbow eg. Ringworm wound. I have counslate many doctors and apply many anti dermatitis creams on them but do not get result. So can you please tell me medicines names so that I can take. please text me msg.
There are certain foods that you should be eating on a regular basis to improve your overall health. These foods contain the necessary micro and macro nutrients to nourish your body and allow it to function optimally.
The 7 foods that you should include in your diet are:
- Brown rice: Opt for the whole grain variety instead of white rice, as brown rice contains complex carbohydrates instead of simple carbohydrates. Brown rice provides energy to the body without spiking the blood sugar levels. It is also a good source of trace minerals like manganese, phosphorus and selenium.
- Eggs: A boiled egg is, without a shade of doubt, one of the best superfoods that you can come across. An egg packs a powerful nutritious punch that contains protein, vitamin D, selenium, zinc and copper. Apart from being nutritious, it is an inexpensive source of protein.
- Apples: You must have heard the age old proverb that 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away'and it stands good even today with good reason. Apples are good sources of antioxidants, flavonoids and fiber that help in reducing the risk of blood pressures problems and diabetes. Apples are also known to reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the body. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
- Spinach: Spinach is a superfood that contains good amounts of vitamin C, and various antioxidants that help in maintaining optimal functioning of the body. It is also known for its anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a good source of protein and calcium that you may use as a part of fat loss diet. Yogurt also contains healthy probiotic bacteria that promote healthy digestion.
- Fish: Fish contains protein in good amounts, the variety of amino acids content in fish helps in improving metabolism in the body. It also helps in building muscle and losing fat. Fish contains Omega-3 acids which help promote a healthy nervous system.
- Garlic: Consumption of garlic on a regular basis is known to keep the body free from toxins due to its antibiotic properties. The high sulfur content of garlic boosts immunity levels in the body and protects it from common cold and cough.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
Mujhe. Uttejana.bilkul. Nahi.aa. Rahi.hai. Pls .tell. Me.treatment. Because. Last. One.year. No.feeling. Sexual.
Hi, i'm 20 years old boy i'm college student now there is problem regarding headache and no concentration in studies related my mind is stuck in addicted by porn and masturbate due to loneliness this way I feel so alone headache all the time i'm doing masturbate since 2012 till date I think due to excess of this I feel less concentration in any thing do not feel like to study or any other activity is that the reason I want to quit masturbate please help me I think by this I have less memory power and poor personality not that mature enough I need help please help me how to have a good memory and skill please help me.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.