Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Her periods had finished on 28/6/16 and aftr 3 days We had an unprotected sex on 31/6/16 and within 48 hours I had given her an I pill then we again had unprotected sex on 4/7/16 after that we again had unprotected sex on 9/7/16. And on 10/7/16 she was having a bleeding along with some white discharge the bleeding is very light and it had not stopped till yet we had done urine sex on 13/7/16 it came negative is there is chances of pregnancy ?please suggest me.
I'm 32 years old boy and would like to know some effective medicines or creams which would help me to remove unwanted dark scary stretchmarks all over my stomach, thighs and underarms.
Experts guide to make friends and indulge in social club or activities, but how a depressed person is going to do that? And that too in an environment where others don't understand or help the patient? Like in small city or rural India?
I am 17yrs old boy. I am getting my forehead broaden. My friends are suggesting to comb my hair downwards. What to do?:
I am having adenoids I used homeopathic medicine as on to-day is not solved. Please guide me how to solve this adenoids.
I am getting very fat even I am not eat the oil foods please suggest any measure to become fat less.
Sir I am 23 years old male. Sir I am suffering with social anxiety and stammering. I am feeling each day has a hell, sir kindly suggest me for whom I should consult to solve my problem ?
I have black marks on my shoulder and back for the last 5 years. Also it's look like ki wo Dane jaisa hai air once in a while puss formation bhi ho jaati hai. Can you please help.
I'm too suffered from lose motions with water. I'm tired alot what the lost of water. Give me quick suggestion.
I missed my periods this month. I want to know whether it is due to pregnancy or something else. I had oral sex with my partner on 29th may 2016 and then on 31st may 2016 I got my periods. But I missed my periods in june. So is there any chance of pregnancy? Please help me out to know this whether after sex if periods come and den next month it gets missed then is there any chance of being pregnant. Also due to ramzan there was lot of oily foods I ate and now from last 2 3 days I am having fever and vomiting also. Please help.
To remain fit and free from diseases, it is not just enough to make healthy lifestyle choices, but one should also make a conscious effort to convert these choices into regular habits. Healthy habits make our lives happier, reduce stress and help in keeping body and mind fit.
You can enrich your life by adding these habits to your life:
1. Exercise regularly - Starting a regular exercise regimen can help you in getting fit. Apart from the physical benefits, exercise helps release endorphins in the body which are also known as the feel-good hormone as they make you happier.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast - The breakfast is the first meal of the day, so eating a nutritious breakfast that contains a healthy balance of carbohydrates, protein and fibre will keep you satiated and provide energy. Eating breakfast also helps to curb binge eating which may promote weight gain.
3. Stop smoking - Smoking can cause damage to the cardiovascular system in the body which can lead to increased chances of blood pressure problems.
4. Take the stairs - Using the stairs instead of the elevator burns more calories and also increases your aerobic fitness.
5. Avoid the phone before bedtime - If you use your phone before you go to sleep, then it can harm your quality of sleep. The light of the phone screen contains certain wavelengths which disrupt the hormone melatonin that is responsible for regulating sleep.
6. Meditate regularly - Meditating on a regular basis reduces stress, enhances your concentration and promotes overall well-being.
7. Avoid processed foods - Eating natural foods such as fruits and vegetables reduces chances of gaining weight and getting affected by disorders of the digestive system. It also helps in improving the health of your skin.
8. Drink green tea - Green tea is packed with antioxidants and nutrients which restrict the formation of free radicals. It also increases the metabolic rate of the body which can cause fat loss.
9. Do balancing exercises - Simply standing on one leg for 10 seconds can enhance your mobility and balance which will be beneficial for you in carrying out your everyday movements.