Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Psychiatrists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amit Kumar Gupta
Submit a review for Dr. Amit Kumar GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am a 21 years old male and I am smoking cigarettes (1 pack a day) from past 4 years and marijuana (3 joints) from 1.5 years. My mental state is perfect till now but I fear ow long will I leave this obsession. Marijuana I know is somewhat beneficial also but when it comes to smoking cigarette habit I fear about my future. Some problems I face are gastric and coughing a lot. Please show me the optimal path from here.
I'm having habit of smoking since 5 year's, I want to get rid of smoking habit, give me the best solutions.
My board exams are approaching for which I would like to get up early at 3 am and sleep at 11 am. Is it okay to do so? Will it affect my memory
I'm nervous to talk to girls and when they approach to me to talk I get fully nervous. I know this is funny but its a sad truth. Please help.
I am 65, male suffering from too much of anxiety. The other day when I went to board a train to go to Guruvayur, someone stopped me and started enquiring about my journey, claiming to be policemen. They let me off, when my wife, who was coming far back, came and questioned as to what is going on. The duo said that there were bad elements, out to deceive passengers of their belongings and so they called me to warn me to be careful. After this I am afraid to going to the station to board any train. This kind of fear occurs often and I keep imagining about some bad situation, blow it out of proportion and make not only myself miserable but others around me. Several times I have been confronted by people in railway station, bus stand, etc. Like this and duped of money and valuable and this has left a deep impression leading to awful anxiety. How to overcome this?
Are you suffering from depression? Is it hampering your daily life and activities? Depression is a mental health condition, which is very common in people of all ages around the world. It is a serious medical condition which may occur for several reasons, depending from person to person. Depression should be treated effectively for restoring a healthy state of mind. Among the various modes of depression management, homeopathy is considered to be an effective remedy.
Here is a list of the top homeopathic medicines which are used for tackling depression, along with the symptoms when they are applied:
- Arsenicum album: This is an ideal homeopathic medicine for people who worry excessively. It is used in people who are extremely health obsessed. Such people get depressed about failing to reach personal goals in life. The symptoms of such a patient suffering from depression tend to worsen in cold weather, as pain sensitivity increases.
- Aurum metallicum: This medicine is effective for workaholic people who have a tendency to feel worthless, despaired and experience suicidal thoughts after failing to achieve personal and professional goals. The symptoms worsen during the night time and during cold seasons. Calming music is beneficial for easing these patients.
- Calcarea carbonica: This homeopathic remedy is commonly used in the case of people who become overwhelmed due to work, worry and physical illness of any kind. The development of fatigue, discouragement, confusion, anxiety and self pity are also indicated in such patients. This medicine is also good for depression patients who suffer from sleep disorders, or sweat profusely.
- Causticum: This homeopathic medicine is important for curing depression in people who due intense grief resulting from some kind of major loss. The patient may experience forgetfulness and mental dullness. The patient may tend to cry a lot and becomes extra sympathetic towards others.
- Cimicifuga: This effective homeopathic remedy is used for people who suffer from bipolarity. They may be quite energetic and talkative during good times, but during periods of depression, they become gloomy and dull. Neck aches, headaches and painful menstrual periods in women are also likely.
- Ignatia amara: This homeopathic medicine is used in the case of people who are very sensitive and tend to suppress their feelings of grief and disappointment. They do not want to seem too much defensive, moody, or vulnerable in the eyes of other people. They may burst into laughter and tears all of a sudden without a proper reason. Abdominal cramps, insomnia, and headaches are other symptoms.
- Kali phosphoricum: Another effective homeopathic medicine used in the management of depression is Kali phosphoricum. People who need these medicines feel depression after long periods of emotional stress. Nervousness, exhaustion, insomnia, anemia, increased cold sensitivity, and reduced concentration are experienced.