Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Amit GuptaYour feedback matters!
My wife suffering with chronic illeul ulcers and often complains mild stomach pain and discomfort and avoids eating much whats the treatment for this?
My wife is pregnant with 1 months now ,can I do sex with her ,if I can do upto how many months can I participate sex with her.
Have you ever come across a person with usual toes, toes that are mysteriously curled or bend upwards, downwards or inwards? As strange and intriguing as it may appear, the condition can be quite painful and is known as toe deformity. In toe deformity, the foot bone is unusually and abnormally positioned, resulting in pain and discomfort.
Toe deformity in a person can be of different types. It can be:
- Hammer toe: This is one of the most commonly observed toe deformity. A hammer toe is characterized by the curling or bending down of the second toe at the proximal interphalangeal joint (the middle toe joint). The toe may further bend up at the distal interphalangeal joint (joint adjacent to the toe tip) or the metatarsophalangeal joint (meeting point of the foot and the toe) as well. In hammer toe, the awkward alignment results in a slight elevation in the joint of the middle toe. A hammer toe is often seen accompanied by a bunion (a bony bump or a deformity formed at the joint that links the foot with the big toe).
- Mallet toe: Mallet toe mostly affects the second toe (other toes may be affected). The deformity results in bending down of the toe at the distal interphalangeal joint (appears like a mallet).
- Claw toe: The deformity affects all the toes, with the big toe being an exception. Here, the toes bend up at the metatarsophalangeal joint and bend down at the distal interphalangeal joint. The deformity results in the toes curling down towards the floor (appears claw-like).
What causes Toe Deformity?
There can be many factors responsible for toe deformities.
- Toe deformity in a person may be congenital (present from birth).
- It can also be an outcome of medical conditions such as arthritis (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis), stroke, heart attack, diabetes, an injury, an accident, or wearing wrong footwear.
- Toe deformity can also be hereditary.
Signs and symptoms:
The symptoms for Toe Deformity (hammer toe, claw toe, and mallet toe) include
- There is redness, pain, and swelling in the affected part of the toe. In claw toe, however, there may or may not be pain associated with the condition.
- A person faces difficulties in straightening the toe.
- In hammer toe, corns, and calluses appear on the middle joint (top) of the affected toe.
- In mallet toe, ulcers may occur on the toe (in diabetic patients).
Initially, toe deformity appears flexible, where movement around the affected joint is possible. However, if left unattended, the condition can become severe and rigid, thereby restricting the movement (in the affected area). Treatment for toe deformity depends on how severe the condition is.
- In most cases, the treatment involves wearing custom-made shoes, fitted with supports (cushions or pads) and wider toe box.
- Using of tapes and splints may be helpful in correcting and repositioning the deformed toe.
- Patients with excruciating pain benefit immensely from cortisone injections.
- Corn pads can be used to deal with corns and calluses better.
- Toe stretching exercises are highly effective.
If severe cases or extreme rigidity, doctors may opt for surgical treatments like arthrodesis, tendon transfer, arthroplasty, to name a few. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
I am 22 years old male. I am too disturbed with my regulars head pain. For regular head pain I can not concentrate on my study well. What should I do Sir.
My husband is diagnosed with mild aortic regurgitation. Can we cure it 100 % by changing life style ,medication and diet. He is overweight and facing high blood pressure from last 10 year along with this he was very foods previously but now he has somewhat controlled diet. Due to his job and lifestyle he don't get time for exercise. Should he join Zim to reduce weight with this heart condition. Is it safe for him. What should be his ideal diet chart.
I've Got very Bad itching around my Inner Thighs and I'm Really fed up of this Now. It's happening since A month ago.
Dear sir I like fish very much which fish is good to health the sea fish or the lake fish. Some one told sea fish is good and some one sea fish is high salt content and polluted take the lake fish. Please give your suggestion which is good for health.
Respected sir Im 22 year old male. I have fever from last 4 days. At first day I thought it is good so I ignored first day fever. On second day I feel fever so take crocin and on third day I took crocin. But suddenly on forth day high fever come. It was coming and going fastly. So it was not possible to attend the class. please suggest me.
At the time of intimate my penis becomes loose. So I can't put it correctly or wear condom on it. Even I can't put in in vagina. What I have to do?
I am a 33yrs old male and have constipation for many months. What should I do? Raj Kumar 9958171323.
For migraine which sos is btr with less side effects and more effectiveness out of the two-suminat and headset?
Soak 1/2 tsp of coriander and jeera in half liter water over night and drink next whole day.