Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Akshaya GargYour feedback matters!
I have patches on my tongue which is called as geographical tongue and my eyelids and my palm keep beating like as if somebody is pumping blood and also I have low sex drive that is NO INTEREST IN SEX at all, to come out of it I discussed with my friends who said that there is something wrong I am 32 years, Unmarried and weigh 80 kgs 5.5 inches and also irregular heavy periods that last for more than 2 months sometimes.
I am suffering from vomiting tendency from last 6 month. It always happen to me after doing toothbrush.
I am facing canker sores on gums. Doctor told me its bcoz of vit B12 deficiency. What should I do to stop them reoccurring? They appears monthly and get recovered themselves. Kindly help me to get rid of this.
Good evening sir /madam I have mild tooth pain between my two teeth's and what shall I do please guide me currently I am taking pain killers with antibiotic.
My son is five months he has itching in gums can I use silicon teeth as its available online now days can we use that it is safe or not.
Suffering from bad breath, getting very stinky smell from mouth for the last six months when im talking to people. Consulted dentist but they told orally there is no problem. Notable to figure out the exact problem.
Hello sir, I have broke one of my teeth but here is no pain and no bleeding. And my age is 21.6 years. what I ll do?
This is examination time. And we get loads of enquiries from parents that doc my child is suffering from toothache
A simple solution can do wonders
Make sure your child brushes at night and this should be followed by lukewarm water rinses.
I have sensitivity in my tooth, especially 3rd molar teeth on both the sides. I can see the enamel had completely gone. Sometimes I bite the teeth during my sleep. Kindly provide me the advise to gain back the enamel.
I have been through root canal for one of my tooth. It was ok when it was done but after two days I got pain there which lasted for 3-4 days and it itself got cured ,I mean without any use any tablets I've got relief from it. It's around 6 months from the date I have done root canal, suddenly it started to pain from yesterday. The outer look of cap was perfect. Pain was uncontrollable even after taking pain killer it's paining after 5 hours. Can any one tell me the reason and precautions, what should be followed.
I have problem with mouth ulcer inside upper lip frm last 1 week. and from last 2 days I am taking becosule tablet but the mouth ulcer's aria is increasing day by day please help.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Mah teeth of lower area is getting yellow. What can I do for it being white again. In home itself. I am person who is free from alcohol. Not using any type of cigarettes. Or any tobacco products. And I am a person who brush mah teeth daily.
Hi, my teeth are bright enough from front; however there are some black lines on the back side of the tooth. Please advise as I regularly brush twice a day. But still.
Your dental health chiefly depends on the way you care for your teeth and gums. Most Indians consider maintaining oral health a very simple thing, and end up committing quite a few dental blunders as a result. As a result, a whopping 95% of the population in India suffers from gum disease! (Source: National Oral Health Programme)
Read on to find which of these dental mistakes you are making and how to avoid them.
1. Not flossing your teeth
Flossing plays a significant role in getting rid of sticky bacteria or plaque from your teeth. The acid generated by dental plaque is the chief cause behind oral cavities, gum irritation and various other gum diseases. Flossing is essential for cleaning the space between your teeth and in turn eliminating most of the bacteria present in your mouth. This is the very reason it should not be ignored.However in India, well over 70% of the population does not floss.
2. Not regularly visiting the dentist
Most Indians have the habit of not visiting the dentist at regular intervals due to laziness, a forgetful nature or fear. Quite a few hold the common belief that if they aren’t experiencing a toothache, they don’t need to visit the dentist at all. Only 2% of Indians visit the dentist. This often puts you in greater risks of developing a gum disease, which may require painful and costly treatment in the future. So, make it a priority to visit the dentist at least once every year to ensure better dental health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.