Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay JhinjaYour feedback matters!
He is vry nice person
Hi, I am 27 years old. My eyes went deeper inside and under the eye area like they are getting in a hole.in family no one having. I sleep 8 hours daily. Shall I get my eye back normal ?kindly help me.
I have tried all ways for improving my eyesight but nothing is helping me. I want to get rid of spectacles. How can I do so? Please suggest me the surest ways to get rid of weak eyesight and remove specs.
If you have not slept for two days nd there is severe head ache so what will you do ? And ua eyes got red so what will you do ?
I am 20 year old and l suffer from my eyes number it so much 3. please tell me about this to reduce the eye number.
I have cataract in my left eye. The right eye where cataract was there, it was operated in 2015 Feb. At that time I was advised to go for the left eye operation within 6 months. But it is still pending due to various reasons. Will it affect my left very badly.
I am 62 years old and a glaucoma patient and using eye drops asopt and travatan daily for the last 3 years. I feel very weak and depressed. Is it due to the eye drops or something else. I do not have bp or sugar.
Good evening Respected Sir/ Mam please read my request as follows. My mother age is 56 she suffering with night blindness right she unable to watch in day and night .she watch around her green green .please give me suggestion for treatment.
I'm aditya gupta 17 year old student, have eye sight problem. What should I do to over come this problem. So plss help me. Toh overcome this problem.
What should I do, if any foreign object gets into my eye and after removing it the redness in eye remains?
If you have got diabetes, then it is quite natural that you will soon face acute eye troubles. This is the reason diabetic patients are always suggested to keep their blood sugar levels controlled so that eye troubles can be easily avoided. Thorough medical check-up is required in order to detect conditions of the eyes. Some of the commonest eye troubles occurring due to diabetes are cataract, glaucoma, blurry vision, diabetic retinopathy and others.
List of eye diseases caused by diabetes:
- Diabetic Retinopathy: When the retina's smallest blood vessels get severely damaged due to increased blood sugar, then this kind of eye condition occurs. Early detection of this eye condition can save your eyes, but if it is too late, then nothing can be done, and it might even lead to blindness.
- Cataract: Fogging or clouding condition can bring this kind of condition and this can only be corrected by wearing proper corrective lenses. However, if you fail to control diabetes, then in spite of wearing glasses, your eye condition might get deteriorated day-by-day. Glared or blurred vision is the most common symptom in this regard.
- Glaucoma: When the eye fluid is not drained properly, then this kind of eye trouble occurs. In fact, eye pressure increases to a great extent as a result of which delicate eye nerves can get severely damaged. The blood vessels of the eyes can get clogged causing greater interruption in vision. Medicines can make aqueous humor to get drained in a proper manner, and thus you should go for a proper eye check-up so that you can acquire the requisite medicines. Some popular symptoms of glaucoma are headaches, eye aches, blurred vision, watery eyes, vision loss and others.
- Diabetic macular edema: This eye disease mainly occurs in the advanced stage of diabetic retinopathy. Macula is nothing, but the most delicate part of retina and when it gets swollen, then you might face this eye trouble. Only medications can help you to get rid of the same and thus immediate medical help is needed.
- Blurry vision: Though this is quite a small and temporary eye issue for diabetic patients, but this condition might turn into a serious one if you neglect to correct the same in the very beginning. You might even face blindness due to negligence of this trouble. Also, fluctuating sugar-levels should be stabilized so that this kind of trouble can be easily tackled.