Doctor in Usha Homeopathy & Naturopathy Treatment Center
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Usha Homeopathy & Naturopathy Treatment CenterYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
We all know that the homeopathic system of medicine is side effect free, so apparently there is no harm if these medicines are not consumed in an appropriate manner. But the only issue of concern here is that the medicines would be less effective if you are not consuming them in the right manner.
So, here are a few tips that you necessarily need to keep in mind while following a homeopathic medicine course.
- Never touch the medicines: Ideally you should never touch the homeopathic medicines with your bare hands, fingers or palm. This is because touching them reduces their potency, thereby declining their efficiency. Additionally, never use printed papers which contain ink like pages torn from a book, newspapers, etc. For handling homeopathic medicine. This is because the ink may react with the medicines, thereby hampering its efficiency. Always use bottle caps or plain papers provided along with the medicines.
- Follow the thirty minute rule: This particular rule states that you should not ideally consume any food half an hour before and half an hour after consuming the homeopathic medicine dosage. This is done so that any other elements present inside the food do not react with the medicines, hence making them less effective.
- Stay away from addictive substances: Addictive behaviors such as smoking or chewing tobacco, drinking alcohol and doing drugs are considered to have a nullifying effect on the homeopathic medications that you are exposed to. Thus it is desirable not to engage in such acts, till the time your homeopathic medications continues.
- Strong smelling edibles: You can have garlic and onion with homeopathic medicine, but make sure there is a gap of one hour before you consume them, either before or after. The strong smelling edibles will not hamper the medicinal effect, if taken 1 hour before or after the medicine.
Premature Ejaculation is a very common problem. When a man ejaculates or climaxes too early he ends up releasing semen too quickly which ends the sexual stimulation process early on. This mostly results in an unsatisfactory sexual experience for both partners and it may even be bad for conceiving, for couples trying to conceive.
Why is it so common?
Even men with normal sexual performance have suffered from this condition at some stage of their lives.
Let's look at some of the causes that contribute to premature ejaculation being so common.
- Performance related stress - Starting off with a new partner or being in a new relationship may cause performance anxiety.
- Hormonal problems - Hormonal imbalances can also cause issues within certain men and these may be the result of deeper physical issues.
- Injuries - Sportsmen and other men who have had injuries in their groin areas may also suffer from premature ejaculation due to nerve or muscular damage.
- Mental issues such as depression - Mental disorders can also contribute to a point where sexual dysfunction may result and premature ejaculation could be one of them.
- Medicinal side effects - Certain medications may cause muscle relaxation and thus result in premature ejaculation.
Treatments for premature ejaculation
In most cases premature ejaculation is relieved when the underlying factors have been taken care of or have been diminished.
Some common treatments options available for premature ejaculation are as follows:
- Reduction of mental stress: Whether it is due to a new partner or general stress before having sex, it is advisable to reduce levels of anxiety and also calm the nerves to reduce the possibility of premature ejaculation.
- Medications: In cases where the condition is caused by hormonal imbalances, appropriate medication helps in curing it. In case it was the medicine itself causing the problems, then appropriate changes are made to rectify the situation.
- Wearing condoms or using numbing creams and sprays: Condoms and numbing sprays are a good tool to reduce hypersensitivity to the penis and thus reduce the chances of ejaculating early.
To remain fit and free from diseases, it is not just enough to make healthy lifestyle choices, but one should also make a conscious effort to convert these choices into regular habits. Healthy habits make our lives happier, reduce stress and help in keeping body and mind fit.
You can enrich your life by adding these habits to your life:
- Exercise regularly - Starting a regular exercise regimen can help you in getting fit. Apart from the physical benefits, exercise helps release endorphins in the body which are also known as the feel-good hormone as they make you happier.
- Eat a healthy breakfast - The breakfast is the first meal of the day, so eating a nutritious breakfast that contains a healthy balance of carbohydrates, protein and fibre will keep you satiated and provide energy. Eating breakfast also helps to curb binge eating which may promote weight gain.
- Stop smoking - Smoking can cause damage to the cardiovascular system in the body which can lead to increased chances of blood pressure problems.
- Take the stairs - Using the stairs instead of the elevator burns more calories and also increases your aerobic fitness.
- Avoid the phone before bedtime - If you use your phone before you go to sleep, then it can harm your quality of sleep. The light of the phone screen contains certain wavelengths which disrupt the hormone melatonin that is responsible for regulating sleep.
- Meditate regularly - Meditating on a regular basis reduces stress, enhances your concentration and promotes overall well-being.
- Avoid processed foods - Eating natural foods such as fruits and vegetables reduces chances of gaining weight and getting affected by disorders of the digestive system. It also helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Drink green tea - Green tea is packed with antioxidants and nutrients which restrict the formation of free radicals. It also increases the metabolic rate of the body which can cause fat loss.
- Do balancing exercises - Simply standing on one leg for 10 seconds can enhance your mobility and balance which will be beneficial for you in carrying out your everyday movements.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have skin problem ringworms. When I stop taking medicines it comes again Medicine includes itraconazole, terbinafine,and cream sertaconazole and now it spreads to lower part of my body.
Chilblains, often known as pernio, is an inflammation in blood vessels of your skin due to continuous exposure to cold, and humid climate. It is a type of skin disorder, which shows symptoms like burning and painful swelling and redness on the skin. Intense itching and burning sensation are present in the patient and worsen with the exposure to cold weather. Chilblains are basically a type of ulcer which is affected by extremities, when an individual who is susceptible to cold is exposed to humid or cold weather. The inflammation of skin may get aggravated, thereby forming blisters. Mostly, the commonly affected areas are nose, ears, toes and fingers.
- Extreme ulcer
- Redness on skin and nose
- Inflammation on finger, toe and ear
- Intense burning pain and itching
The external cause of chilblains is exposure to cold. Apart from this, poor health condition and weak peripheral circulation can also trigger the disease. In most cases, the patient’s condition worsens with a change in weather.
Patients suffering from chilblains should always follow some precautions such as:
- Wearing warm clothes to keep their feet, hands, and ear warm.
- Improving overall health
- Washing hands and feet with lukewarm water
- Avoiding exposure to humid or cold weather
- Maintaining a healthy diet and exercising regularly
Homeopathic medicines have proven to be helpful enough for curing chilblains without recurrences. Here are the nine best homeopathic medicines for treating this disease:
- Abrotanum: This medicine works well when the patient has symptoms like flabby and purplish skin after eruption, itching sensation, stomach upset and constipation etc.
- Agaricus: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for chilblains with symptoms like burning and itching sensation with pain and headache. The situation worsens after consuming alcohol or when exposed to cold.
- Borax: This medicine works well on extreme dry and rough skin, which is prone to developing red areola and white pimples.
- Calendula: This medicine works well on chilblains, which develop after an injury with extreme ulcer and discharge of pus. Itching and pain usually worsen at night.
- Hepar sulph: This homeopathic medicine is best for chilblains, which has a tendency to develop cracks. The patient feels better with warm applications and worse in exposure to cold air or cold application. Additionally, patients tend to become oversensitive, both mentally and physically.
- Lachesis: It works well on chilblains, which tend to develop ulcer with a bluish-black or bluish-red discoloration on the skin. There is intense itching and burning sensation during sleep.
- Petroleum: This remedy is helpful when you suffer from chilblains, which are painful and include intense itching, dryness on feet and hand, and watery discharge from eruption.
- Rhus-ven: It works best on chilblains with redness and burning sensation. The patient feels worse in warm weather, and feels better on exposure to cold.
- Sulphur: This medicine works on chilblains which have symptoms like extreme burning and itching sensation, sensitivity to cold air and wind, as well as dry and chapped skin.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!