Doctor in Arogya Wellness Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Arogya Wellness ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Arogya Wellness Clinic Reviews
Pleasent nature, listening properly to the patient and providing best treatment. The best thing with Dr. Sumit is you can call him any time he is always available.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sumit Doraya to be practical, professional and very helpful. I followed the advice and found symptom relieved. Thank you.
Dr. Sumit Doraya provides answers that are practical. The answer was Practicle what I can put across in aphoristic form i.e. concise, compact and with brevity.
Masroor Ul Haq
Dr. Sumit Doraya provides answers that are inspiring and well-reasoned. Great job...
Ramesh Kumar Gupta
Dr. Sumit Doraya provides answers that are very helpful. Okk sir
Superb experience I lost 3 kg IB one month
Arogya Wellness Clinic Feeds
I am having an avenger body. I like to build muscular body so that I am hitting gym 4 5 times a week since last 2 months. protein is necessary for muscle building but I am pure vegetarian so protein in my diet is very low. How can I improve my protein intake. What should I eat or which type of supplement I take as per my body condition?
Suvarna prashan is one of 16 rituals described by acharya kashyap in Ayurveda where gold particles are given in form of paste to children from birth to 12 yrs of age. Suvarna prashan is a safe ayurvedic combination, whose formula has not changed over 1000 years. It is a unique method of immunity boosting and memory enhancement.
Q-who can take suvarna prashan
A- kids from born to 16years of age q-when to take suvarna prashan a-daily early morning on empty stomach
A-pack contains dose indicating spoon
Benefits of Suvarnaprashan
-reduces frequency of illness by enhancing immunity
-improves growth and development of child -
It is also effective in special condition such as autism, hyperactivity, delayed milestones, attention deficit, learning difficulties, delayed speech, allergic conditions such as asthma, bronchitis, recurrent cough &cold.
Dear doc 4 to 8 months back I got dengue and after that i.e. 8 months after that I feel exhausted after doing work even if it is a little one like walking a km. I feel pain in the legs after that which doesn't go if I didn't rest. And I do have pain in the sole of foot in the morning after I wake up. Kindly describe the illness. Thanks.
Do you have vague memories of your childhood where your mother used to run behind you with a glass of milk and a few almonds soaked in it? You might have cribbed about them, but all this while you might not have been aware that you were running away from one of the most powerful house of essential minerals. Such is the health benefits of almonds that it has its own fan following across the globe. It is a boon and a blessing for your well-being. Let us have an overview of it.
Health benefits Of almond oil
The health benefits are not just limited to the nuts. Almond oil too can supply a massive amount of benefits when included in our diet regularly. Though a bit expensive, a regular intake can keep many of the complications at bay. Here’s why:
- Controls heart ailments: Almond oil is enriched with monounsaturated fatty acids. They boost the health of your heart and can curb cardiovascular diseases. A regular intake can reduce the chance of a stroke by a large margin.
- Regulates blood pressure and controls cholesterol level: Almond oil regulates blood pressure and can help in maintaining the cholesterol levels of your body. In many countries, almond oil is slowly changing the culinary landscape and the way we use the food ingredients.
- Strengthens nervous system: Almond oil is a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids and also contains a robust measure of potassium. They nourish your nervous system and directly boost your memory. You can mix a few drops of almond oil to a glass of milk before you hit the bed for the best results.
- Helps in bone development: Almonds are a great source of vitamin D, calcium and potassium. Needless to say, this can be very beneficial for strengthening your bones. Simply massage few drops of almond oil to your bones and joints and in many cases, you can get rid of arthritis.
- Relieves stress and pain: Almond oil also has therapeutic properties, and can help in easing the pain and stress from strained muscles. You can heat a few tablespoons of almond oil and can directly massage into the affected area once it becomes warm. Doing this regularly can increase the strength of your muscles and can be a great muscle relaxant too.
- Can promote the health of nails: Brittle nails are one of the common problems that everyone faces. Almond oil can take care of this trouble easily. For healthy and strong nails, massage them with a few drops of almond oil daily. They have a strong presence of potassium and zinc and they, in turn, hydrate your nails and keep them strong and healthy.
- It controls heart diseases.
- It reduces the chances of stroke.
- It regulates the blood pressure.
- It gives strength to the nervous system.
- It will help in bone development.
- It promotes the growth of nails.
- It promotes the health of nails.
- It increases the memory power.
- It gives strengths to brain tissue.
Apart from the abovementioned benefits, Almonds are useful in a number of ways, they improve your memory power, improves hair growth, is good for your brain tissues. Almonds are a powerhouse in their own right, therefore, you must eat them.
According To Charak-
Vasant Ritu Avoid These Foods-
- Sweet, acidic, oily, heavy food which takes time to digest
- Avoid sleeping in the day time as these may elevate kaph dosha. (which is already elevated and disturbed during Shishir Ritu)
Things To Eat During Vasant Ritu
Panchkarma Therapy During Vasant Ritu
- Vaman karma is best in vasant ritu.
- It clears elevated kapha.
Conclusion -eat properly, sleep properly to stay healthy.
Gift your child ayurvedic immunity
Suvarna Prashan is an ancient Indian method of immunity booster for children
Age group- 0-15 years
Dosage - varies according to age
Timing - early morning empty stomach
- Improves overall development of children
- Increase learning capacity
- Increase body growth
Hme month me do baar period aata hai. Please isko regularly aane ka koi ilaaj btaye. Aur mujhe kashi v hai kashi ke karan hmko sine me pen hote rhta hai. Aur mere write leg me soiling v hai. Please ye sb ka jldi ilaaj btaye.
I am facing acute body pain in entire body for last 2 yes and it’s increasing every day. .back pain is most painful .feeling so painful from the time I wake up in morning till I go to sleep. Got all test done and found normal- arthritis/BP/sugar/Uric acid/HBLA27/TSH. I’ve a sitting job for 9 hrs. Need advice what to do as I’m not able to work now a days.
In today's stressful life, we have so much to focus on, whether it's juggling work, family or friends. In this rut, our eating habits go for a toss and we forget what our mothers have been telling us since we were kids, to eat our vegetables. Green leafy vegetables are the roughage we need to keep our digestive systems functioning well and protect us from developing serious illnesses such as cancer.
Yes, you read it right! Adding a recommended portion of greens to our diet is a really promising way of reducing the risk of cancer for an average person. While it has to be admitted that they may not always taste great, by a long shot, mothers have been right in forcing their kids to eat their quota.
In fact, the ancient medicinal field of Ayurveda justifies this as it says the vegetables are required to replenish the body of its juices. Also, there has been scientific research which has been able to link lower cancer rates with people who consume green and yellow vegetables.
So, now that it is well known that these vegetables are good for us, the question is how we go about including them in our diets.
That brings us, to the selection of the green vegetables. One should remember that these vegetables usually shrink on being cooked, so he or she should account for that. What a person is going to select really depends on his or her taste but Swiss chard, sorrel and turnip greens are just some options, along with collard, the wonder health food that is kale, and even the simple, well known spinach which is much maligned among children around the world!
Also, it is very important to make sure the vegetables are washed adequately. An additional thing to be kept in mind is that it is not good to cook these vegetables in cookware that is made out of aluminium. This alters the taste of the vegetables.
The health benefits of vegetables like these goes well beyond reducing the risk of an individual to cancer. The amount of iron in the blood, also called haemoglobin, is given a mega boost by consuming dark green vegetables. The array of health benefits even apart from this is just so immense, to say the very least. Vitamins A, B1, B2 as well as K are just some of the vitamins which green vegetables are rich in. Other than that, these vegetables are replete with magnesium, potassium and so much else!
After all this, there is no reason not to have green leafy vegetables on a daily basis. Mothers' wisdom can't really be argued with, right?