Submit a review for Rajasthan Wellness ClinicYour feedback matters!
6 sal se night fall ho rha hai hafte mai 5 6 bar hojata h kbhi kbhi ek rat mai 2 bar bhi hojata hai or dophar mai bhi hojata hai sperm bhot ptla hai or km niklta hai mai roj hand practice krta tha phle tb se mere night fall hona suru hogya penis bhi stand nhi hota moti moti nashe dikhti hai spearm sirf kuch second mai nikl jata hai please kuch btaiye jisse meri sex power bdhe or y sb kuch khtm hojaye mai thk hojau.
ये सच है की मौत बहाने से आती है और उन बहानों में सबसे आम बहाना होता है बीमारी। हम सभी को जीवन एक बार मिलता है, जिसे हम बेहतर और लम्बा बनाने के लिए हर मुमकिन कोशिश किया करते हैं पर जीवन और मौत के दरम्यान बीमारी की तलवार हमेशा लटकती रहती है। इसलिए हम हमेशा बिमारियों से रूबरू होकर उनसे बचने या जीत हासिल करने की फ़िराक में रहते हैं जिससे अपनी उम्र और स्थिति में इजाफा कर लेते हैं। लेकिन इस बात पर गौर करना होगा कि कुछ बीमारियों से जूझ कर भी हम जीने की उम्मीद नहीं खोते पर कुछ बीमारियाँ ऐसी भी हैं जो हमें मारें उसके पहले ही हम दिमागी तौर पर दिन ब दिन मरने लगते हैं। और आज हम जानेंगे ऐसी ही एक भयावह बीमारी एड्स के बारे में।
AIDS एक बेहद खतरनाक और जानलेवा बीमारी के रूप में जाना जाता है। यह बीमारी अगर किसी इंसान को हो जाये तो उसकी म्रत्यु निश्चित हो जाती है। केवल भारत को लिया जाए तो सालाना तकरीबन 80,000 से ज्यादा लोगो की म्रत्यु AIDS के वजह से होती है। इसलिए इससे बचना है तो यह जानना बेहद जरूरी हो जाता है कि एड्स क्या है और होता कैसे है ?
क्या है एड्स
एड्स यानि कि उपार्जित प्रतिरक्षा नाशक रोग समूह, जिसका अर्थ है कि एड्स मनुष्य जाति मेंस्वाभाविक रूप से शुरू नहीं हुआ बल्कि मनुष्य जाति के अपने ही कुछ कर्मों के कारण उपार्जित हुआ। यह एक संक्रामक रोग है जो कि एच.आई.वी. (ह्यूमनइम्यूनो डेफिशियेन्सी वायरस) नाम के विषाणु के संक्रमण की वजह से होता है। जब यह विषाणु शरीर में प्रवेश कर जाता है तो ब्लड में पहुंच कर वाइट ब्लड सेल्स मेंमिलकर उसके DNA में पहुंच जाता है जहां वह विभाजित होता है और रक्त के सफेद कणों पर आक्रमण करता है। धीरे-धीरे यह सफेद कणों की संख्या बहुत कम करदेता है। उसी कमी या समाप्ति के साथ शरीर की रोगों से लड़ने की प्रतिरोधक क्षमता को समाप्त करता है।
यह विषाणुशरीर में प्रवेश करने के बाद समाप्त नहीं होता। और इसी स्थिति को एड्स कहा जाता है।
- शोधकर्ताओं के अनुसार AIDS दो वायरस के कारण होता है, HIV1 और HIV2।
- HIV1 वायरस दुनिया भर में सबसे ज्यादा पाया जाने वाला वायरस है और HIV2 वायरस ज्यादातर वेस्ट अफ्रीका में पाया जाता है।
- यह दोनों वायरस रेट्रोवायरस नामक प्रजाति के हैं जो अपना DNA इंसान के DNA से मिला देते है, और जिंदगी भर उस इंसान के DNA के साथ रहते हैं।
- वैज्ञानिकों का कहना है कि मानव शरीर मे पाया जाने वाला वायरस मनुष्यों में बंदरों की प्रजातियों से आया है क्योंकि बंदरों में पाए जाने वाले HIV वायरस और मानव शरीर मे पाए जाने वाले HIV वायरस में काफी समान्यताएँ है।
- 1930 से 1940 के बीच पहली बार इंसानों में यह वायरस मिला। जो माना जाता है कि बंदर का मास खाने वाले कुछ अफ्रीकी आदिवासियों में पाया गया था और पूरी दुनिया में फैल गया।
- भारत देश AIDS के मरीजों की संख्या के मामले में दुनिया का तीसरा सबसे बड़ा देश है।
यह जानना जरूरी है की HIV छूने से नहीं फैलता। यह केवल शरीर के अंदर मौजूद तरल पदार्थ जैसे थूक, खून, और सेक्स के द्वारा निकलने वाला सेमेन से फैलता है। क्योंकि HIV वायरस शरीर के बाहर जीवित नहीं रह सकता तो
HIV के संक्रमण के कारण
1. वजाइनल, ऐनल और ओरल सेक्स
एचआईवी/एड्स से ग्रसित व्यक्ति के साथ असुरक्षित सेक्स करने से इसके वायरस आपके शरीर मे आ जाते हैं। यह वायरस किसी के शरीर मे चुम्बन द्वारा भी आ सकता है पर इसकी संभावना कम होती है क्योंकि थूक में HIV का वायरस कमज़ोर होता है। और चुंबन करते समय कम से कम 1-2 लीटर थूक एक्सचेंज हो एक दूसरे का तभी संभव है ठुक द्वारा HIV/AIDS होना।
2. माँ द्वारा
यदि जन्म देते समय माँ में HIV वायरस मौजूद है तो वह वायरस बच्चे के अंदर आ सकता है। यदि जन्म देने के बाद किसी कारण से माँ के अंदर HIV का वायरस आ जाता है तो यह बच्चे में स्तनपान के द्वारा भी आ सकता है। सही समय पर सही कदम लेने से यह रोका जा सकता है। सही कदम नहीं उठाने के कारण तकरीबन 30% बच्चे जन्म से ही HIV/AIDS से संक्रमित होते हैं।
किसी HIV/AIDS के मरीज़ के शरीर मे इस्तेमाल की गई सुई को किसी दूसरे व्यक्ति के शरीर मे इस्तेमाल करने से HIV/AIDS फैल सकता है।
4. शल्य चिकित्सा शास्त्र
शल्य चिकित्सा शास्त्र यानी सर्गिकल इंस्ट्रूमेंट्स जो सर्जरी करने के लिए इस्तेमाल की जाती है अगर HIV AIDS के मरीज़ के शरीर पर इस्तेमाल की गई हो और उसे बिना अच्छे से साफ किये दूसरे के शरीर मे इस्तेमाल किया जाए तो HIV AIDS फैल सकता है।
5. संक्रमित रक्त
HIV/AIDS एड्स से ग्रसित व्यक्ति का खून बिना जाँच किए किसी को चढ़ा दिया जाए तो उससे भी HIV/AIDS हो सकता है।
6. म्यूकस मेम्ब्रेन
म्यूकस मेम्ब्रेन जो शरीर के आन्तरिक अंगों को घेरे रहती है और सभी कैविटीज की सबसे ऊपरी परत होती है यदि उसमें HIV/AIDS का संक्रमित रक्त लग जाता है तो उस व्यक्ति को HIV/AIDS हो सकता है। जैसे कि यदि किसी को चोट लगी हो और उस चोट पर किसी व्यक्ति का खून लग जाए जिसे HIV /AIDS हो तो उस खून में मौजूद HIV वायरस उस चोट लगे हुए हिस्से से दूसरे व्यक्ति के शरीर मे प्रवेश कर जाता है।
बताये गए कारणों से HIV /AIDS फैलता जरूर है पर जरूरी नहीं है कि इन वजहों से किसी का खून यकीनन संक्रमित ही हो जाए। यह इसपर भी निर्भर करता है कि HIV वायरस कितना मजबूत है। यदि कमज़ोर HIV वायरस किसी के शरीर मे किसी भी तरीके से चला जाए तो संभव है कि उस व्यक्ति को HIV/AIDS न हो।
बदकिस्मती से दुनिया मे HIV को लेके कई गलतफैमियाँ है इस कारण यह भी जानना जरूरी हो जाता है कि HIV AIDS किन कारणों से नही फैलता।
- कीड़े मकोड़ो के काटने से
- किसी HIV AIDS के मरीज के मूत्र और पसीने से
- शौचालय या स्विमिंग पूल कोन से करने से
- HIV AIDS के मरीज का टॉवल या कपड़ा इस्तेमाल करने से
- HIV AIDS के मरीज़ों को छूने से या साथ काम करने से
- HIV AIDS के मरीज के साथ एक थाली में खाने
- HIV AIDS के मरीज का किसी के सामने छींकने से या खाँसने से भी HIV AIDS नही फैलता।
I am circumcised male 22 years old. My glans are rough I want to make them smooth. And also I want to increase my penis size.
Mera penis bhut small or weak h mere stamina b bhut kam h m kabhi kabhi to kiss karke hi discharge ho jata mujhe apna penis stronger, harder or stamina badane h or time increase kar na h please suggest me what should I do.
I am 18 year old male I used to masturbate since last 2 years ma'am my health is not increasing and my eyes look dull all are telling me lazy person or drunker .ma'am I'm playing cricket for my District is this harm to my game .all time means whole day I fell sleepy .I can't concentrate in studies or in one things. Ma'am suggest me solutions for all this problem .plz ma'am I would be always thank full to you.
Genophobia or coitophobia is the irrational psychological fear of intercourse. It is a type of a phobia and people suffering from it fill all or most of the criteria of specific phobia according to the ICD (The International Statistical Classification of Diseases). Genophobic people may be terrified of sexual intercourse or all acts involving sex. It is different from erotophobia in the sense erotophobia is the irrational fear of sexuality and not the act in itself.
- The causes of genophobia may be attributed to different experiences and origins according to different psychological perspectives. According to the psychoanalytic perspective, genophobia may be caused by the rigid or extremely religious upbringing, which affected the development of ego, making the individual fear all acts that are sexual because it causes moral anxiety and a severe clash of the superego (ethical portion of one's personality)and i'd (primitive component of one's personality).
- According to the learning perspective, genophobia may develop due to an unpleasant sexual experience such as rape or molestation. Rape Trauma Syndrome leads the survivor to relive the trauma several times and develop apprehension. They may begin to fear sex eventually by relating it to the unpleasant experience, eventually leading to genophobia. It may also be caused if the individual observes sexual acts that are traumatizing in nature, in media or otherwise.
- It may also result from severe performance anxiety, especially for those who lack sexual experience and have abstained from sex for a prolonged period of time. There is also a chance that other phobias, such as the fear of diseases, especially STDs, may lead to a fear of sexual acts. Some people might relate sexual intercourse with acquiring diseases, thus leading to the development of genophobia.
Symptoms: Symptoms of genophobia include the fear of sexual intercourse and all acts within, breathlessness, nausea, dizziness, feeling sick and fear of losing control. All these symptoms take place in the context of sexual acts.
Treatment: Genophobia is treated like all other phobias. Therapeutic technique such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (a conversation centric therapy that focuses on how thoughts and beliefs can affect one's actions) is widely used in the treatment of genophobia along with medications. The therapeutic technique varies from patient to patient. For instance, the therapeutic technique used for a rape survivor would be completely different from that which is used for an individual with a fear of STDs. With proper treatment, genophobia is curable, eventually allowing the individual to have a particularly healthy sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
When a man is thinking about getting it on, he might be thinking about the pleasure involved - but there are benefits to intimacy that go far beyond what he might experience during those moments of bliss. In fact, penis health is vastly improved by greater intimacy, as is overall health. Here are ten good reasons why a man should make intimacy a priority - and it goes well beyond simply looking toward good penis care.
1. Intimacy lowers blood pressure. Recent studies have shown that those who have regular relations with a partner also have much lower diastolic blood pressure than those who are not sexually active.
2. Aggressive intimacy burns calories. Want to burn at least 200 calories? A good romp in the sack can do it. Just make sure to keep going for more than 30 minutes or so to get the best benefits - something a partner probably will not mind at all!
3. Stress lowers, happiness goes up. Sexual activity releases endorphins and other great hormones that lower the levels of stress, thus lessening the debilitating effects of that stress. In turn, happiness levels rise.
4. Immunity gets better. Those who want a stronger immune system should aim to have sex at least once per week. During a good session, the body increases production of immunoglobulin A, which creates a healthier immune system and thus helps the body fight off diseases.
5. It's an antihistamine. Those who suffer from allergies or asthma sometimes find that a good romp will lead to much easier breathing. It's believed that the body releases natural antihistamines during intimacy, which leads to an easier time for the lungs.
6. Heart attacks are less likely. A British study found that those who have intimate relations with a partner at least twice per week are much less likely to suffer a heart attack. In addition, the activity keeps other cardiac issues at bay, such as high blood pressure (as previously mentioned).
7. Sex protects against prostate cancer. When it comes to penis health, there's no doubt that regular sex is best. Those who ejaculate at least 21 times per month have a much lower incidence of prostate cancer than those who get off about 7 times per month. If that fun is had with a partner, many other benefits come into play, so it's a good idea to get busy!
8. Sleep is much better. There has long been that old joke about a man getting off, rolling over and falling asleep almost immediately. There's actually some truth to that: an orgasm releases oxytocin, which induces sleepiness and makes it easier to relax. However, it's important to make sure that both partners have that same dose of oxytocin, so that one doesn't sleep while the other stays awake and annoyed.
9. Bonding and self-esteem increase. In the aftermath of sex, bonding between the two people involved tends to be heightened, thanks to the release of oxytocin. However, self-esteem also goes up. Whether it's from the bonding or from the sexual event itself, no one really knows - but it doesn't matter. It's still a good feeling that deserves to be repeated over and over!
10. It's a natural painkiller. The body releases endorphins during sex. These feel-good hormones can help alleviate pain. Those who suffer from headaches, arthritis, minor aches and pains and even women with menstrual cramps might notice that those aches go away during and after intimacy - and tend to stay away for quite some time.
To make the most of penis health and intimacy, a man wants to be prepared for anything. This can be assured by using a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A guy should look for a crème that contains L-arginine, an amino acid known for helping blood vessels dilate, which can in turn help with erections. A crème that contains vitamin C is helpful as well, as it provides the support for collagen that is necessary for optimum firmness.
Camping is one of the great joys of summer vacations (and, for the more adventurous, of vacations at any time of the year). Being out in the fresh air does wonders for a guy's spirit and outlook. Of course, all that fresh air may also inspire a guy to take things into his own hands and engage in some masturbation as well, which is good for his penis health. While masturbation is masturbation no matter where a guy is, there still are a few things he might want to take into consideration when self-gratifying while camping.
1. Be careful of mosquitoes. One of the big drawbacks of camping is the presence of way too many bugs - including pesky mosquitoes. Nobody likes the little bloodsuckers, and a guy really doesn't appreciate getting a mosquito bite on his manhood. (Guys have to deal with itchy penises often enough without mosquitoes adding to the problem!) But when pulling out the penis to masturbate, a guy is making it an easy target for a mosquito attack.
The problem is that the insect repellents are really too harsh to use on sensitive penis skin. In addition, many lotions men use for lubrication may contain a faint fragrance which can be a lure to mosquitoes. To be safer, masturbate inside a tent that has been well-sprayed for flying pests and properly zipped up and sealed. This can't eliminate the possibility of a bitten member, but it does decrease the risk.
Some guys also prefer to masturbate while tucked snugly inside a sleeping bag. (This is especially the case when camping with another guy and being hesitant about masturbating openly in front of them.) This is even better at keeping the manhood free from bites - but it does limit range of motion.
2. Outside is not necessarily alone. Often, a guy will take advantage of being in a woodsy area to masturbate quite openly outdoors. There definitely is a great appeal to this (mosquitoes aside), and when a guy knows for sure he is all alone and far from others, it can be quite an experience. However, it pays to be sure that he is really and truly alone; masturbating just down the path from other campers, for example, is a risky (and rude) activity.
3. Remember the shadows. Some guys don't care if people know about their masturbation habits, but others might be embarrassed by the family in the next campsite having knowledge of how they handle themselves. That's why it's good to remember that those lanterns many people hang in their tents sometimes cast big shadows. It might be worth it to turn out the lights if a guy plans on getting frisky with himself.
4. Get comfy. Sleeping bags are nice, but sometimes the solid ground underneath can be filled with rocks and ridges that cause discomfort - and can be distracting to a guy when he's just trying to get into himself. An air mattress not only makes masturbation more enjoyable, it makes sleeping much easier.
5. Remember the altitude. If going on for some really high altitude camping, remember that thin air can mean less oxygen - so guys shouldn't go overboard in how vigorous a masturbation session they engage in.
Hypno sex therapy helps to get out of many of the sexual dysfunction.
- It does not mean that doing sex in unconscious state.
- Erectile dysfunction, lack of sexual desire, premature ejaculation and many other male and female sexual disorders are being tackled with couple counselling, sex education and sextherapy techniques.
- But in many occasions body or organs are not at you will and resist change despite conscious efforts.
- There can be fear of failure, maladaptive behaviour and blocks which resist change. In such situations a procedure of instructions in transe -hypnotic- state can make things easy.
- It may help to remove misconceptions related to sex fast and remove behavioural rigidity.
- It will make you experience your organs functioning normal so that you will be confident to proceed.
So hypno sex therapy can make your sexual life enjoyable without any sideffects.
But make sure that your therapist is a trainned professional to avoid unprofessional acts.
Night fall shighrapatan dhat ke liye bard ke pad ke doodh ki 4- 5 bund batase ke sath morning me khane se koi problem to nhi hogi please give me advice side effects and benefit.
Now days I frightened to be in connection with any lady due to erection and premature ejaculation. Suggest any good medicine as I used duralast30. But it does not worked.
Period start from how many age of girls and which age girl finish her period. Basically give age details start to finish age of girls period take time. How stop over fall blood during period.
The problem of an enlarged prostate or benign prostate hyperplasia is a very common occurrence as you grow older. It's known to strike men above the age of 50, with more than 50% of men after the age of 60, having this complaint.
Causes of enlarged prostate
A non-cancerous condition, enlarged prostate makes the passing of urine from the bladder through the urethra difficult. The multiplication of the prostate cells causes an enlargement of the gland, leading to a buildup of pressure on the urethra, affecting the discharge of urine from the body. The narrowing of the urethra, due to this benign condition, forces the bladder to contract more vigorously so as to push urine out of the body.
As time passes, the muscles of the bladder get significantly affected, causing them to become extremely sensitive, thicker and stronger. As a consequence, the bladder begins to contract, even if the amount of urine in the organ is negligible, causing episodes of frequent urination. Gradually, the bladder fails to completely empty itself of urine due to the constriction of the urethra. This can give rise to a number of health problems including the formation of bladder stones, urinary tract infections, blood in the urine and so on.
How can you identify the signs of the condition?
Signs of enlarged prostate are very easy to identify and include:
- A slow or weak urine flow
- Difficulty in initiating urination
- Instances of frequent urination
- A feeling of not completely emptying one's bladder
- Frequent urination during the night
- Exerting a lot to urinate
- Instances of dribbling
- Urgency to pass urine
- A feeling of urinating again minutes after doing so
- Urination that starts and stops
In today's hectic and stressful time, where both men and women have their own priorities physical intimacy has taken a back seat. Most men complain that women are sexually passive because they do not initiate sex more often and that makes them question their own sexual viability. In reality, women want sex as much as men do, but it takes a right man and right situations to get her in the mood for it. The sole reason for it is unlike men; women's sexual desire is unpredictable and depends on their level of intimacy with their men.
The following are some of the tips that can help you to set the tone to get her into the right mood:
1. Get her out of her head: The most prominent factors that hinder women from enjoying sex to the fullest is stress and insecurities. The more capable you are to make her feel attractive and comfortable in her own skin, the more she will feel confident around you to open up both emotionally and sexually. Once her insecurities subside, you can get her in mood with ease.
2. Give her genuine compliments: Women are good at differentiating genuine compliments from tasteless ones. Make sure that you compliment her genuinely on her inner beauty rather than her outer appearance. Most of the time women are skeptical of the things that men tell them. It is a defense mechanism of women to protect themselves against manipulative and emotionally unavailable men. The more you express your true feelings for her the more she will feel connected to you and will respond positively to your sexual approach.
3. Prolong the foreplay: The longer you invest your time in foreplay, the easier it will be for you to get her in mood. Pay proper attention to her face, neck, shoulder and lips. Some erotic massage techniques may prove handy in the foreplay. Make sure you make ample of eye contact during the entire process.
4. Be gentle in your caresses: Most women do not prefer rough actions prior to engaging in sexual activities. Women crave soft and sensual touches on their body. Caress your way to her erotic zones with slow and prolonged touches that make her crave for you more. Gentle touches will arouse her and get her in the mood.
5. Pay attention to her like and dislikes: ask her about her sexual likes and dislikes, such intimate confessions are known to arouse her sexually. Use her likes to your advantage. You will be surprised how quickly she will get aroused with your considerate approach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Infertility is a medical condition which is characterised by problems in successful conception, even after prolonged and frequent unprotected sex amongst a couple. Infertility may occur due to problems with either the male, the female partner and in many cases both of them. This condition can cause much strife in a relationship not just within the individuals but also be a cause for social embarrassment. The causes of infertility could be-
Testicular injury or deformed testis,
Irregular menstrual periods,
Problems with erections,
Uterus is ill-shaped,
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome,
Scanty sperm count,
Blockage of the fallopian tube.
Ayurveda and Infertility-
According to Ayurvedic scriptures, infertility occurs when there is a deficiency of nutrients in the Shukra Dhatu of an individual. This might occur as a result of indigestion and excessive toxic content in the human body. This could be caused due to excessive consumption of spicy foods or if they have chronic stress or anxiety. The Ayurvedic remedies boost the nutrition of the Shukra Dhatu in order to boost fertility. The most potent Ayurvedic herbs which can cure infertility are as follows:
A prescribed consumption of the powder of dried banyan bark along with sugar might help to cure infertility.
The inclusion of cumin and turmeric powder in regulated dosages in your daily food might also help to facilitate fertility.
A consumption of the root of the herb Ashwagandha for 3 times a day has also been shown to be beneficial.
A daily consumption of the powder of Vanari Kalpa in warm milk might help in curing any problems related to the ejaculation of semen.
Consuming a mixture of the powder of Vrushya vati in warm milk, it might help to increase the sperm count.
The consumption of Ayurvedic preparation of phalasarpi (a mixture of the herbs Kustha, manjistha, Triphala, tagara, haldi etc.) might help to deal with the problems of infertility in women.
Yoga also has many effective asanas or poses which help boost both male and female fertility and thus may help in correcting infertility caused due to physical factors such as injuries or deformities.
Changes in lifestyle also have to be brought in such as quitting smoking, reducing alcohol consumption among others.