Doctor in Physioworks
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Neck Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Pain in Ribs
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Buttock Pain
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Treatment of Osteomalacia
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Submit a review for PhysioworksYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am a footballer by hobby. One day while playing I encountered an injury and since then my calves started paining. I consulted dr Pushpendra Raj regarding the same and then he told me that I haveAchilles Tendon Rupture. From quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it. He gave me the treatment for the same at his clinic Physioworks in Delhi.My almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to my his perfect advice. He is surely god send for me.
with his treatment for knee pain , Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. PushpenDra Raj is really like god send person. All the staff members were very helpful. I remember, I read an article of PushpenDra Raj in the paper and made contact. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pushpendra Raj to be very helpful. Sir kanpur me iske koi thik doctor h.. plz tell me
Dr. Pushpendra Raj provides answers that are very helpful. Very helpful n it's very good
Dr. Pushpendra Raj provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thanks Doctor
I have been diagnosed with Iliotibial band syndrome for my right leg pain. The onset of pain is in the right thigh bone and hip bone joint and goes till the back thigh muscles, Iliotibial band and down till calf muscles. The pain intensifies during sleeping or sitting postures. Enclosed is the medications prescribed. But there has not been much improvement after having the medications and having heat therapy. Kindly guide and advise on the Iliotibial band syndrome and treatment options for the same.
Weight training is a method of exercise where you use either your body weight or external weight to build strength and increase muscle size. The principle of weight training centers on eccentric and concentric movements of the skeletal muscles, thus stimulating them to grow. Usually the sets, reps and the tempo of the exercise are manipulated to concentrate on size, endurance or strength.
It is important to note that certain aspects of weight training are detrimental to your body. You need to be aware of these aspects so that you can maximize your strength gains.
Here are 4 ways that weight training may harm your body are:
- Warm up: Warming up before working out is very essential, as it increases blood flow in the body. It loosens up your stiff joints and elevates your heart rate. You may do basic cardio exercises, such as jumping jacks and bodyweight squats as your warm up regime.
- Don't push yourself too hard: Don't over exert yourself in your workouts, listen to your body and stop when you feel that you can't go on anymore. It increases the likelihood of you being injured and thus is detrimental to your health.You may try to lift heavier weights compromising on form or posture, which can lead to various muscle tears or strains.
- Stretch after your workout: It is very important that you stretch after your weight training workout. It aids in muscle recovery after a heavy workout and also makes the joints more mobile and flexible. Stretching also allows the tensed muscles to relax and improves posture. Lack of stretching increases chances of injuring your muscles and may put a damper on your weight training muscles.
- Injuries: Injuries such as pulling a muscle or injuring your joints are very common if you lift weights. It is of utmost importance that you follow proper form while working out. An example of this would be when you don't keep your spine straight while squatting, thus resulting in a slipped disc injury.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My wife aged 60 years is suffering from l4 / l5 listhesis, whether she can take thermal massage by a ceragem master v-3 machine which is having spinal scan technology and auto up and down function thermal massage.
Hi sir/mam Recently I had an accident and 50% of my toenail got peeled off. I did not peeled it off fully and did the dressing. Now its been a week and I can walk, there is as such no pain and also I tried to cut the nail as much as I can through nail cutter Now I have a query, is it important to peel that nail fully? There is some blood coat under the peeled nail, will it go away with time?
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.