Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Submit a review for Kanodia Skin ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Hi. I'm a 23 years female, my skin is too dry and rough though I take care of it, it's like tanned one, my skin doesn't look attractive and healthy.
My mother is 45 years old. She is facing skin problems which includes itching, irritation and redness of skin. She uses a medicine named ornoderm which treats them temporarily. Is there any permanent remedy to get rid of this skin problem forever?
I got allergy on my hands and legs. It's the form of circles. I feel itching all the time. I Applied ItchGuard, DIPSALIC and Tenovate Ointments but it'$ of no use. please suggest me any better Ointment or else liquid solutions.
Hello doctor ! I am 30 years old un married recently I am using melacare cream on my face since one month till present at before going to bed once per day but result is good and my neck is little bit black even everything is fine and my doubt is can I use it continue at daily night time or is ther any side effected in future pls suggest me . In before that I used many products but result is zero . And can I do any home remedies pls suggest me . Thanks.
My hairs are getting damaged day by day. This leads to a large hairfall. This not botherable . So what can I do for getting rid of such a worse hairfall problem.
Hair fall is common problem and diet plays an important role to reduce the same. For the betterment of diet, kindly follow the suggestions below:
1. Eat at least 3-4 different fruits saplings per day. Every fruit is good but you can make a combination of sour with sweet fruits such as oranges, papaya and other of seasonal fruits.
2. Pulses are good source of proteins. So everyday have a small bowel full of mixed pulses. Add green leafy vegetables additionally in the pulses which contains lot of iron and vitamins in it.
3. Sprouts are the best source of fibers, minerals especially iron, vitamins and proteins too. So, add it at-least alternate day if you can not make in every-day's part of meal.
4. Over night soaked and peeled almonds will give you good vitamins and certain mineral which are good for the hair growth.
5. Milk and milk products should be included in every-day's schedule.
Enjoy good diet!