Column Traumatology Procedure
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Rf Neurotomy Procedure
Treatment Of Lumbago
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (Tens)
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Pain Management Counseling
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spondylosis
Cancer Pain Management
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Submit a review for JPRC Spine & Joints CareYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
The lower back region of your body contains many important supportive structures to carry your upper body weight and also transfer the weight to the hips and the legs. This weight is primarily carried by lower vertebrae of the spine along with muscles and ligaments. There are many important nerves running through the spine which perform important functions of the nervous system. Lower back pain could be caused if any of the above is adversely affected.
Causes of Lower Back Pain
If you sprain your ligaments or muscles it could cause lower back pain. Curvature of the spine could also affect the nerves within the spine, pressing up against them, thus causing pain. Some of the common causes include poor posture, arthritis, fracture, improper lifting, or a ruptured disk among others. There are no variable symptoms associated with this condition but only one, which is pain in the lower back.
Tips to Control Lower Back Pain:
Restorative sleep: Getting lots of sleep or rest is a great way to correct lower back pain, especially the ones caused by muscles or tendon wear and tear. Paradoxically, irregular sleep might aggravate your lower back pain. Make a strict sleep routine and stick to it. Make sure to get at least 8 hours of sleep and more if prescribed by the doctor to reduce the pain and let the body heal itself.
Exercise is the key: Your lower spine is supported by the muscles residing in your back and abs. These muscles need to be strengthened through exercise, during the period of a normal day. There are a wide range of exercises which can be performed for about 30 minutes to keep your core muscles engaged and provide relief to the nerves of your lower back.
Heat Therapy: Heat therapy brings nutrients and stimulates blood flow to the affected area. There are several forms of heat therapy like a hot shower, heating pad, heat wrap, hot water bag, or soaking the affected area in a hot-tub which provides warmth and heals your lower back.
Cold Therapy: This therapy helps to reduce the pain to a great extent. It is defined as a process of ice pack application on the affected area which decreases inflammation by slowing down the nerve impulses. It reduces pain and by allowing you to rest also help in healing.
Correcting your posture: It is very important for you correct your posture as spinal deformities arising from years of bad posture is a leading cause of lower back pain. Try to sit in a corrective posture and slowly increase the time that you can spent in that posture until good posture becomes your default.
Pain and sleep together contribute to be a dreadful cycle. Pain and sleep are two aspects, which go hand in hand. The effect of the pain coupled with stress and tension causes detrimental effects on sleep.
- Relationship between the two: Studies show that more than half the percentage of people with chronic pain disorders suffer from sleep problems and more than half of insomniac patients suffer from pain. Pain affects the duration of sleep and pain inflicted people have poor sleep hours. Pain also affects the quality of sleep. While trying to fall asleep, environmental factors such as light, external noise and temperature affect a pain inflicted person more. People suffering from pain have much less control on sleep. They worry about their disrupted sleep cycle, which causes more stress.
- Medications: Medications which treat chronic pain sometimes are responsible for causing sleep disturbances because of the presence of certain chemicals. It is perceived that pain medications would reduce pain and sleep would improve. However, this is not the case and people who take medicines for pain treatment, suffer from disrupted sleep. Sleeping pills do not work effectively in people suffering from pain.
- Effects: Lack of sleep affects your quality of life to a great extent, especially when it is due to pain. Lack of sleep combined with pain will affect any kind of work you undergo and your performance will be dull and sloppy. There will be a degradation in the person's mood, activities and even relationships are affected.
- The disastrous cycle: Sleep and pain create a dangerous cycle. The relationship between sleeplessness and pain is reciprocal in the sense that pain affects and causes difficulty in sleeping, in a continuous pattern and poor sleep further enhances or affects pain. Pain causes disturbances in sleep, gives rise to stress and fatigue and leads to even more pain, which again affects sleep. This process keeps on occurring like a cycle.
- Treatment: For treatment of sleeping disorders due to pain, both the aspects should be addressed. A multidisciplinary approach has to be taken. You can try interventional treatment procedures, which will help you to decrease your level of pain. Along with this, you should consult a behavioral health specialist to get the best remedies on coping with stress. Working these two out will result in decreased pain, decreased stress and your normal sleep will be revitalized.
Pain and sleep together work like a cycle. Excess pain leads to reduced sleep, which causes more pain in return and the cycle carries on. Proper remedies should be taken to get rid of the pain, which would revive good sleep.
When you experience any kind of bone and joint pain, you may be wondering what the best remedy might be to get relief. Some people ignore the pain, and it worsens, while others take over-the-counter medicines. However, the best remedy for bone and joint pain is to visit a pain management specialist. The field of pain management has evolved over the last twenty years. Nowadays, there are dedicated pain management specialists who are experts in treating bone and joint pain.
Here are 3 reasons to consult a pain management specialist for bone and joint pain:
- Pain management specialists are trained especially for understanding any kind of bone or joint pain. They undergo special training based on bone and joint pain management and thus know how best to recognize and treat such pains.
- Pain management specialists have a multidisciplinary approach towards treating bone and joint pain. The aim of pain management is to provide overall treatment and pain management specialists know about the best ways to take care of joint and bone pains. Pain management involves interventional procedures, psychological therapies, medication management and physical therapies. Pain management specialists also provide you with lifestyle modification remedies and assign you exercise schedules and diet plans. Alternative medicines like acupuncture and massage therapies are also provided by pain management specialists.
- Pain management specialists cooperate with you and come up with the best solution for your bone and joint pain. Pain is such an aspect, which has no fixed cure and the remedy varies from person to person and depends on the nature and severity of the pain. Thus everyone should receive a personalized treatment, which is most suitable to cure the pain that has occurred to them. Pain management specialists work with patients, discuss a lot and come up with the best treatment procedure, which would complement the patient. For example, a neurostimulation device can be prescribed to a patient who suffers from complex regional pain syndrome and did not have success with other treatment procedures. In many patients with a shattered spinal disc, pain management specialists prescribe injections, which work effectively to give relief and treat the condition.
A pain management specialist can make the best assessments on bone and joint pain. Being trained especially in bone and joint pain management, you can bank upon pain management specialists to receive the best treatment for your bone or joint pain.
Are you worried about the labour pain? It is perhaps the most difficult phase of a woman's life. But today, there is no reason to worry for. Thanks to epidurals, you can give birth to your baby without experiencing the pain involved.
Epidural is the new age anaesthesia. It is used to block pain in a specific region of the body. A patient is not made unconscious fully at the time of any surgery. He or she is given epidural for regional anaesthesia. Its use has become popular during childbirth. A pregnant woman is given epidural at the time of labour or c-section. It provides relief from the pain rather than cutting off the patient's feelings or senses.
Although it has become a widely accepted technique, women worry about the safety of epidurals. They are concerned about the safety of the baby and their health. But it is absolutely safe.
- How do these work?: There are nerves in our body, which carry the pain signals to the brain. These nerves pass through epidural spaces. Therefore, anaesthesia is injected into these spaces to stop the pain signal from reaching the brain. This blocks the pain. If you are pregnant and thinking whether to go for epidural or not, you will have a lot of questions in mind. Here's all that you need to know about epidurals:
- Effect on baby's and mother's health: Use of epidurals tends to increase the time of labour by 20 minutes approximately. The mother may develop fever. However, it blocks the pain. This is some relief to the mother. As there is no pain, stress hormones are not released. Thus, blood will not be diverted from uterus and placenta. Baby's supply of nutrients and oxygen will remain intact.
- How painful it is?: Women mostly worry about the painful insertion of the epidural needle. However, this will not hurt you. A small needle is first inserted to make the area numb. Thereafter the bigger needle is inserted. You may feel the discomfort for five seconds. The epidural medicine starts functioning just after 5 minutes of insertion.
- Procedure: First the patient is made to take the suitable position. While some may be asked to lie sideways, others may be asked to sit straight. The area is cleaned with a solution. The small needle is first inserted to create numbness in the area. Once the area is numb, the bigger needle is inserted. You might feel a pinching sensation. Thereafter, a catheter is threaded to the epidural space, where the nerve carrying signal of pain passes through. Epidural medicines are pushed into the region via the catheter. Epidurals don't affect your nerve endings or spinal cord. They are pushed into the epidural space. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Ever faced a nagging low back ache that just won't quit? You could be dealing with sciatica. Sciatica or sciatic nerve pain is not a diagnosis in itself, but is a symptom of a deeper problem. Conditions that trigger sciatica include degenerative discs, spinal stenosis, a herniated disc in the lumbar region or spondylolisthesis. Whether your sciatica pain is persistent or sporadic, it can make routine tasks difficult to perform. The good news is that there are a number of remedies to ease this pain and improve the health of your spine.
- Hot and cold therapy: Sciatic pain that extends down to the thighs can be relieved by alternating between a heat pack and an ice pack. Each pack can be applied for about 20 minutes at a stretch every two hours. However, this does not treat the sciatic nerve itself.
- Pain medications and steroid injections: Over the counter pain medication like ibuprofen or muscle relaxants can help alleviate pain and reduce inflammation. In chronic cases, epidural steroid injections may also be prescribed to address the inflammation and pain. Pain relief provided by medication and steroid injections can last for a few days or a few months depending on the person.
- Yoga: Sciatica patients looking for long term relief often turn towards alternative forms of treatment like yoga. Yoga helps strengthen muscles, increases flexibility and improves posture. This is more beneficial towards preventing sciatica problems from arising than treating ongoing sciatic pain. When practicing yoga with a sciatica problem, it is very important to understand your body's limitations and not over extend your back muscles.
- Massage: A massage that treats sciatic pain is very different from the usual massage you may get at a spa. A massage to relieve sciatic pain involves putting pressure on the inflamed part of the back and the piriformis muscle. This is the muscle that sits over the sciatic nerve and triggers sciatic pain. In most cases, 3 to 4 massage sessions at intervals of 7 to 10 days can have effective results on sciatic pain.
- Physical therapy: Sciatica patients often find the slightest movement extremely painful. While lying in a bad is tempting, it can actually worsen the pain. Exercise increases blood flow to the spine and helps flush out toxins. Going for a walk, light aerobics or swimming are ideal ways for a sciatica patient to exercise.
- Chiropractic manipulation: This involves realigning the spinal column and is an effective way of treating underlying conditions that trigger sciatic pain. These spinal adjustments should only be performed by licensed chiropractors or osteopathic physicians. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
A fracture is a complete or incomplete crack, which appears on a bone due to application of intense pressure or force. A fracture results in extreme pain, and the bone becomes immobile. Any kind of movement boosts the pain. Fracture pain occurs in three distinct stages. Acute pain is felt immediately after a fracture while sub acute pain occurs over the weeks that follow after a fracture. The third stage or chronic pain occurs when the fracture and soft tissues around it have healed.
Fracture pain is quite intense in nature and proper precautions should be taken while dealing with them:
- Development of fracture pain: When a bone undergoes a fracture, the ligaments and tendons are also damaged. While the bone slowly heals, ligaments and tendons fail to heal equally well or completely. Post fracture pain also develops when the outside of the bone does not heal completely. This usually does not appear in an X-ray.
- Treatment of fracture pain: Modern medications can be utilized to treat a fracture pain. Steroid injections and prescribed anti-inflammatory medicines help in treating a fracture pain. However, these remedies cause side effects, which are harmful for the body. Cortisone shots are utilized for the same purpose as well.
- Prolotherapy: Prolotherapy is an approach where ligament and tendon strengthening is stimulated along with repairing. This technique ensures complete treatment of the fracture, and the risk of long-term complications like arthritis is absent. In cases of fracture pain, which occurs due to the incomplete healing of the outer part of the bone, Prolotherapy helps in strengthening the fibro-osseous junction at the source of the pain. This will stop the nerve endings from firing. Prolotherapy provides speedy recovery and accounts for making the injured bone stronger than before. This process is often undergone by athletes. The procedure is undertaken only after thorough examinations for detection of the root cause of the pain. Prolotherapy is considered to be the best treatment for repairing tendons and ligaments, which commonly cause fracture pain. The body is simply stimulated and the painful areas are repaired. This is done by the introduction of a mild inflammatory reaction to the area of the weak tendons and cartilages. The results obtained after Prolotherapy are permanent and the fracture pain is unlikely to reoccur.
- Splints are utilized to stop the movement of fractured bone and braces can be used to support the bone. Plaster cast also supports and immobilizes the fractured bone. Traction and surgical implants are other treatment measures.
- Fracture pain occurs not only because of the broken bone, but also because of the weakened ligaments and tendons around the bone. Fracture pain should be handled very carefully, and proper control measures should be applied.
Headaches arise due to various reasons. Stress, tension, migraine, overwork and several medical conditions may cause headaches of different types. Such headaches are also called chronic headaches, and many cases of headaches are recurrent in nature. This indicates that the headaches might reappear or reoccur.
Headaches are quite frustrating and affect your entire health and performance. Recurrent headaches are even more troublesome as they strike back when you almost thought they were gone. There are several ways to deal with or control recurrent headaches. They include the following:
A. Medical treatment: Medicines can be used to treat the underlying cause of a headache and if these fail, medicines to cure the headache are used.
The different preventive medicines for recurrent headaches are:
- Antidepressants: Tricyclic antidepressants by the likes of nortriptyline can be prescribed for treating recurrent headaches. These medications help in curing any kind of depression, anxiety and disturbances in sleep, which usually lead to recurrent headaches. Antidepressants like the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor or SSRI and fluoxetines are also used.
- Beta blockers: Beta blockers, commonly used to treat hypertension, also prevent migraine-related headaches. They include atenolol, metoprolol and propranolol.
- Anti-seizure medicines: Several anti-seizure medicines help in the prevention of migraine and also cure daily, recurrent headaches. They include topiramate, divalproex sodium and gabapentin.
- NSAIDs: Prescribed nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like naproxen sodium also help in reducing headaches, which appear daily. NSAIDs are used in cases of severe headache.
- Botulinum toxin: Onabotulinum toxin A or Botox injections can be used to get relief from recurrent headaches and are ideal for people whose daily medications are not effective enough.
B. Alternative medicine procedures
Other than medications, alternative therapies to get relief from concurrent headaches can be utilized. They include:
- Acupuncture: This ancient procedure involves the use of thin needles, which are inserted into certain areas of the skin at defined points. Acupuncture reduces the frequency and intensity of headaches.
- Massage therapy: Massage therapy reduces stress, gives relief to pain and provides relaxation. Massaging of the tight muscles at the back of the head provides relief.
- Herbs and nutrients: Several organic herbs help in preventing migraine headaches and reduce the intensity of headaches. They include butterbur and feverfew. Vitamin and mineral supplements can be taken to reduce headaches and prevent them from reoccurring. Coenzyme Q10 supplements, magnesium sulfate supplements can reduce the frequency of several headaches as well.
- Investigational approach: A surgical implant, which is a battery operated electrode, can be placed around the occipital nerve. The electrode implant sends energy pulses to the nerve, and headache is eased.
Recurrent headaches can be controlled in various ways, which include medicines and several alternative procedures. You should consult a doctor before you start using some method.
I am suffering from Spinal stenosis on D11-D12-L1 since last 10 years. Due to this I have weakness in both legs. I have also numbness in feet. I have problem in dorsiflexion and aversion of feet due to nerve weakness. So I can not up my feet like foot drop. I am taking medicine regularly but no relief. Dr. told for surgery. Please tell me risk of surgery.
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. I took tazzle 20 mg (tadafil) od as prescribed by urologist. I have headache after that and I did not feel harder erection. I need kind suggestion. Please.
4 months before while I was running right leg sole got a pain suddenly. Initially 1 week I had difficulty in walking but then walking was ok. My problem is pain still continues. What may be the reason.
Platelet rich plasma therapy
The highest platelet concentration when compared to 12 other systems
Platelet-rich plasma (prp) is a biologic isolated from whole blood that is preferentially enriched for platelets. The high concentration of platelets may help improve inflammatory response, infection control, and promotion of angiogenesis and tissue regeneration. 13, 17, 18 prp produced using the harvest smartprep multicellular processing system delivers the highest concentration and yield of platelets when compared to 12 other systems, as shown by the data here.
Super-concentrated platelets help accelerate healing of injured tissues
We utilize the nation's most advanced, concentrated and pure form of platelet rich plasma, ensuring the best possible patient outcomes.
Prp facts information
Prp is a next-generation injection procedure commonly used to treat the following conditions:
Osteoarthritis of the knee, shoulder, hip and spine
Rotator cuff tears
Chronic plantar fasciitis
Pelvic pain and instability
Back and neck injuries
Our platelet rich plasma procedures incorporate significantly higher blood platelet concentrations and are much more pure than prp offered at clinics utilizing a simple bedside centrifuge to process blood draws. Our prp therapy procedures produce the best possible patient results and fewer inflammatory side effects due to the purity of the prp mixture.
How does prp help heal the body?
The body's first response to soft tissue injury is to deliver platelet cells
Packed with growth and healing factors, platelets initiate repair and attract the critical assistance of stem cells
Prp's natural healing process intensifies the body's efforts by delivering a higher concentration of platelets directly into the area in need
To create prp, a small sample of your blood is drawn (similar to a lab test sample) and placed in a centrifuge that spins the blood at high speeds, separating the platelets from the other components. The process is handled manually by a lab technician, producing higher concentrations of platelets and a much more pure concentration of the beneficial blood components
The prp is then injected into and around the point of injury, jump-starting and significantly strengthening the healing process
Because your own blood is used, there is no risk of a transmissible infection and a low risk of allergic reaction
How long does the procedure take?
The procedure typically takes a couple of hours, including preparation and recovery time. Performed safely in a operation theatre, prp therapy relieves pain without the risks of surgery, general anesthesia, or hospital stays and without a prolonged recovery. In fact, most people return to their jobs or usual activities right after the procedure.
How often should the procedure be done?
This will be discussed between you and your physician. Up to three injections may be given within a six-month time frame. However, a large number of people gain considerable to complete relief after the first or second injection.
What are the expected results?
Because the goal of prp therapy is to resolve pain through healing, it could prove to have lasting results. Initial improvement may be seen within a few weeks, gradually increasing as the healing progresses. Research studies and clinical practice have shown prp therapy to be very effective at relieving pain and returning patients to their normal lives. Both ultrasound and mri images have shown definitive tissue repair after prp therapy, confirming the healing process. The need for surgery can also be greatly reduced by treating injured tissues before the damage progresses and the condition is irreversible.
Si joint dysfunction
Is prp therapy right for you?
घुटने के लिए पीआरपी[autologus prp transplant]
घुटना खराब होना या घुटने में दर्दहोना या फिर अधिक वजन के कारण घुटने
खराब होने की समस्या में सर्जरी कराना ही एकमात्र उपाय नहीं है। पीआरपी भी
इस तरह की समस्या में लाभदायक हो सकता है। यह एक तरह का इंजेक्शन
है, जिसे देने पर समस्या हल हो जाती है। जानिए क्या है, यह…
कैसे कार्य करती है:-
सबसे पहले प्रभावित क्षेत्र को सुन्न करने के लिए [local anesthesia]सामान्य
एनेस्थेशिया दिया जाता है। फिर विशेष माइक्रोनीडिल की सहायता से पीआरपी को घुटने में
प्रवेश कराया जाता है। इससे रक्त संचार की सक्रियता बढ़ जाती है और इसके स्टेम सेल्स
ऊतकों की मरम्मत करते हैं, सूजन कम करतहैं और इस प्रकार ऑस्टियो अार्थराइटिस के
लक्षण कम करते हैं। इस संपूर्ण प्रक्रिया में2-3 घंटे से ज्यादा समय नहीं लगता है और
न ही अस्पताल में भर्ती कराने की जरूरतपड़ती है। पीआरपी इलाज से दर्द, अकड़न
और कार्यप्रणाली में बहुत सुधार आता है।चूंकि यह सिंथेटिक नहीं जैविक इंजेक्शन
है, इसलिए मरीजों पर इसका प्रभाव अलग-अलग होता है। कई अध्ययन बताते हैं कि
लगभग 73 प्रतिशत मामलों में कई क्लिनिकलऔर फंक्शनल फायदे देखे गए हैं और एक
साल तक ऑर्थराइटिस के लक्षण कम होते है।
कितनी कारगर है: पीआरपी इंजेक्शन?
असर 4-6 हफ्ते बाद ही दिखता है, इसलिए मरीज को इस इंजेक्शन के तत्काल परिणाम
की उम्मीद नहीं करनी चाहिए। इंजेक्शन बहुत किफायती है, क्योंकि इस पर होने वाला खर्च
नी रिप्लेसमेंट सर्जरी के खर्च के दसवें हिस्सेके बराबर होता है। नी जल्दी हो सकेयह इलाज कराना ही बेहतर होता है ताकि अधिकतम और लंबी अवधि तक इसका लाभमिल सके।
कहां-कहां उपयोगी है:?
किसी भी टेंडन या लिगामेंट इंजरी का सफलतापूर्वक पीआरपी
थेरैपी के द्वारा उपचार संभव है, लेकिन पूरी तरह टूट चुके टेंडन या लिगामेंट्स का इसके
द्वारा उपचार संभव नहीं है। स्पोर्ट्स पर्सन केलिए भी यह कारगर है। जिनके घुटनों की
मांसपेशियों में खिंचाव आ जाता है। इस प्रकार की समस्याओं को आमतौर पर दवाअों,फिजियोथेरेपी या सर्जरी के द्वारा ठीक कियाजाता है। कईं एथलीट्स के अनुसार पीआरपी
थेरैपी उनकी समस्याओं को तुरंत और अधिक
बेहतर तरीके से उपचार करती है।
mrs taylor 54 yrs old को दोनों घुटनों और दाएं पैर
में दर्द रहता था। उनका वजन भी ज्यादा थाऔर घुटनों तथा पैर में ऑस्टियोअार्थराइटिसथा। सहारे के बगैर चलना असंभव हो गया था काठी का सहारा लेना पड़ रहा था।नी कैप, पेनकिलर्स और कई सारे फिजियोथेरैपी व्यायाम सहित विभिन्न प्रकारकी चिकित्सा सहायता एवं इलाज कराने की कोशिश के बाद वे किसी वैकल्पिक इलाजके लिए डॉक्टरों के पास गईं, क्योंकि वे नी [knee joint]रिप्लेसमेंट सर्जरी नहीं कराना चाहती थीं।उनकी स्थिति को देखते हुए
चिंता को ध्यान में रखते हुए उन्हें पीआरपी prp (प्लेटलेट रिच प्लाज्मा) इंजेक्शन लेने की
सलाह दी। छह महीने तक इंजेक्शन लगवाने के बाद उनको बहुत आराम मिला, दर्द भी
काफी कम हो गया। उन्हें इतना आराम मिलने लगा था कि वह वॉकिंग एड या सहारे के बिना
ही चलने लगी थीं। दर्द निवारक दवाओं पर निर्भरता धीरे-धीरे कम होने लगी।
क्या है पीआरपी थेरैपी:??
ये एक थेरैपी है
जिसे प्लैटलेट्स-रिच प्लाज्मा थेरैपी के नामसे जाना जाता है इस प्रक्रिया में जिस व्यक्ति
का उपचार किया जा रहा है उसी का रक्त लिया जाता है। इसमें एक प्रक्रिया के जरिये
प्लेटलेट्स के साथ प्लाज्मा ट्यूब में एकत्र कराए जाते हैं। यह प्लाज्मा, जिसमें प्लेटलेट्स
और growth factors[ग्रोथ फेक्टर्स] की मात्रा अधिक होती है,ऊतकों के पुनर्निर्माण और क्षतिग्रस्त ऊतकों
(टिश्यूज़) को ठीक करने में काफी उपयोगी होता है। पीआरपी में सामान्य रक्त की तुलना
में 5 गुना अधिक प्लाज्मा होता है।इस थेरैपी का आधार यह है कि प्लेटलेट्स
घावों के भरने में मुख्य भूमिका निभाते हैं।एक बार में 20 मिलीलीटर रक्त लिया जाताहै। इससे प्लेटलेट्स को अलग करने के बाद इसमें एक्टिवेटर मिलाए जाते हैं, जो प्लेटलेट्स को एक्टिवेट कर देते हैं ताकि जहां क्षति हुई है वहां यह बेहतर तरीके से कार्य कर सके।