Doctor in Jaipur Occupational Therapy College
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Jaipur Occupational Therapy CollegeYour feedback matters!
I am 60 years old a nd suffering heel pain in right leg kindly suggest me some of your valuable advice..
Joint pain can occur anytime throughout the year, but in the cold and wet months of the winter you may find it harder to cope with.Although a change in the weather will not cause arthritis, it can worsen the symptoms.
Ways to stop the cold weather aggravating your aches and pains
1. Try to overdress rather than underdress because you can always remove a layer if you’re too hot. For those who suffer headaches, wrap your neck in a scarf.
2. Calcium Intake- Keep a watch on your calcium intake. Foods enrich with calcium are great for your joints and bones
3. Don’t stay out in the cold too long. Make the most of the time outside to warm your core, and get home and warm up to maintain the benefit – the best of both worlds.
4. Quit Smoking- It is a lesser known fact that people who smoke tend to have lower bone density and hence, are at higher risk of issues related to bones and joints. Quit smoking for a healthier lifestyle and robust bones!
5. Try to keep moving rather than shrinking into the sofa as this generates heat and improves flexibility and the range of joint movement.
6. Acknowledge the impact of the colder weather on pain.By making allowances and planning ahead you should find the winter months more tolerable than in the past.
7. A Balanced diest is important: People suffering from joint pains require a well-balanced diet. Foods enrich with Vitamin D, C and K are good for joint pains. Add orange, cabbage, spinach, tomatoes in your diet as they are the super foods and relieve knee pains. For those who have extremely low levels of Vitamin D, can also take supplements after prescription from the doctor. Adding sulphur rich food in your diet is another plus point!
Good hospital and special doctors for hernias operation and which operation is successful laser or general Information please.
I am having problems regarding the usage of mouse or track pad while using pc and how to overcome them?
I am an athlete and the bottom part of my ring finger pains when I do pull-ups with my fingers. This has been the case for a few months now. Is is just muscle strain or a pulley?
My dad is 63 years he us having a allot of joint pains his uric acid had increased a bit which cause arthritis is amala juice for him as my dctr has nt to hv pungent things.
Since 2-3 weeks I have started experiencing pain in my shoulder when I stand still for about 30- 45 mins. The pain is like as if I am holding my heavy backpack on my shoulders for some time. I don't know why it is so. I did not encounter any accident recently that may have caused this. Is it related to my diet? Or is it just normal? Please help.
Hi, while doing cycling I got the pain in the right side gluten area, initially it was more, now the pain is reduced bit, due to that there is bit difficulty in balancing n pain sometimes goes below the knee area, what to do? I consulted 2 doctor they said it may b due to muscle strain.
Hello doctor. I am hvng pain in left arm and shoulder. So I got done ecg. Doctor said it is not completely normal. Although problem in ecg is not so prominent. Wat should I do?
Hello! i have a problem on my right hand for last two years when I sleep the blood circulation goes towards the palm now it has started paining also and a kind of jhanjhanahat occurs now its becoming chronic suggest any cure nd what is the reason.
Pain in my legs also called shin splints. When I started running after 8-10 days I'm starting to feel pain after 3-4 days got fully recovered but pain still comes back after 10 days .is there any medicine or a exercise and I also got to know about a shin splints tap which helps m in running .what should I do.
My mother having trembling in her lower limb at night and pain also so what her do for that and why it is occur please Give cause behind this she is farmer age 50 yrs, wt. 40 kg no any injury on lower limb not taking any medicines she was also some time very severe headache 2 - 3 times in month at night please give me a answer.
Hi! I am a 32 years old female. I have a pain in the right shoulder since a week. I have used pain relief ointment for couple of day but could’t get any improvement. There is no swelling. When I move my hand get sound like cuttt cuttt. please help. Thanks.
My name is ENV KUMARI. Age is 58 years for the past two months I have pain at my right leg joint and back bone middle problem. As per doctor advise I have gone through MRI test. It is advised by doctor that I have disc problem with sciatica NERVE. The tablets suggested not able to take because of lot of disturbance in stomach. I have stopped all drugs nd using DOLO 650 as per doctor advise. I came to know there is no go treatment in allopathy hence looking for solution for pain relief.
My mother is 65 year old and she is having constant pain in her hands. Her uric acid test is normal. Please suggest some medicine.
I am suffering from wrist pain from about 3 years I am feeling nothing comfortable after having many of medicines. Please advise
Metabolic Bone Disease is a term used for various conditions of the bones that can be caused by a number of different disorders. Most of these disorders are developed due to nutritional deficiencies, defects in the bone metabolism procedure or due to hereditary defects in the skeletal structure. Conditions that fall under the category are osteoporosis, osteomalacia, rickets, Paget's disease, parathyroid conditions, chemotherapy induced bone loss and menopause induced bone loss.
Causes of Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Imbalance in the level of calcium: Too much calcium or too little calcium can cause bone diseases. While the overabundance of calcium (hypercalcemia) in the body will lead to calculi formation, which can be harmul for the body, the lack of calcium (hypocalcemia) causes weakness, bone pain and restricted growth.
- Deficiency of phosphorus: Low phosphorus in blood (hypophosphatemia) leads to softening of the bone tissue and bone loss. Osteomalacia is commonly caused by phosphorus deficiencies.
- Deficiency of Vitamin D: Vitamin D is essential for the body to absorb calcium. Cells called osteoblasts need vitamin D in order to absorb calcium and secrete the bone tissue proteins. A deficiency of vitamin D can lead to a number of metabolic bone diseases like rickets and osteoporosis.
- Over or under secretion of the parathyroid hormone: The parathyroid hormone (PTH) stimulates the secretion of an enzyme which converts the inactive circulatory form of vitamin D into its active usable form. The hormone can also increase the circulation of free or ionized calcium (Ca2+) which is not attached to proteins. Both underproduction and overproduction of the hormone causes skeletal problems.
Symptoms of Metabolic Bone Diseases
The symptoms of most of the Metabolic Bone Diseases are similar. They are:
- A dull, throbbing pain in the bones is the most common symptom. The pain is frequent and lasts for a long amount of time but, unlike muscular pain, the exact region of bone pain cannot be specified.
- Severe joint pains accompanied by stiffness and swelling of the joints. The patient experience pain during regular physical activities, especially during cold weather conditions.
- Frequent fractures are caused by most bone diseases because the bone mineral density decreases drastically. Severe bone injury may be caused by mild trauma.
- Defects in the bones can cause bowed out legs and a bent backbone.
- A general feeling of exhaustion is often caused by bone diseases.
- Kidney stones are an associated complication of metabolic bone diseases.