Doctors in Helping Hands Polyclinic
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Oral Thrush
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Lactation problems
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Management of Dental Hygiene
Submit a review for Helping Hands PolyclinicYour feedback matters!
A mother’s milk is said to be the most nutritious food for a new born baby. It contains the perfect balance of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals needed for your baby and changes to keep up with your baby’s growing needs. However, the benefits of breastfeeding extend way beyond nutritional value. Breastfeeding is beneficial for both you and your baby. Ideally, a baby should be breastfed for at least the first six months.
- Stronger immunity: Mother’s milk is rich in antibodies and a number of unique compounds that help the newborn child’s body fight bacterial and viral infections. No other form of baby food is as rich in these antibodies. Babies who have been breastfed have a lower risk of suffering from ailments such as ear infection, stomach upsets and respiratory problems. The first milk expressed by a woman’s breasts after giving birth is known as colostrums. This milk coats the baby’s digestive system and prevents the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Fewer allergies: Breast milk is easier to digest than formula or cow’s milk. This protects the gastrointestinal passages from inflammation and prevents undigested food from triggering allergic reactions. Being breastfed can also reduce the number of allergies a child may suffer from in their later years.
- Healthy body weight: Breastfeeding makes a child less likely to suffer from obesity in their later childhood and adult years. This is because breast milk contains less insulin and more hormones as compared to formula. This helps regulate fat absorption. On an average, babied fed on formula put on weight quickly and are more likely to overeat in their later years.
- Stronger bones: Breastfeeding is beneficial for both the child and the mother. When a woman is breastfeeding her child, her body’s ability to absorb calcium increases. This helps increase bone density, especially as pregnancy can make bones weak.
- Builds a strong mother-child bond: After 9 months of carrying a child to term, giving birth may lead to post partum depression and a mother may feel the connection between her and the child severed. Breastfeeding helps nurture this connection and provides emotional relief to both the mother and child. For the mother, this experience releases hormones that reduce stress and relax the body. For the baby, close physical contact is very important and this process provides the perfect opportunity to do so.
I have white coated tongue more than 2 years. Can listerine mouthwash help to cure white tongue. I have white tongue from more than 2 years. I took b complex probiotics and folic acid. I have never smoked or drink. Very good oral hygiene.
Hello. My four year old keeps getting sick over and over and passes it on to my 3 month old infant by coughing in his face. He doesn't understand that he needs to cover his mouth while coughing and often forgets to do so. I've put a mask on him, but unless supervised 24x7, he takes it off. I'm very worried about the baby's health. How can I help the situation?
The dental clinic provides for most of your general and cosmetic dentistry needs, all under one roof. Our staff strive to promote an environment where your family can feel at home.
Tooth whitening can be a very effective way of lightening the natural colour of your teeth without removing any of the tooth surface. It may not make a complete colour change, but it will lighten the existing shade. The dental clinic gives you the best of tooth whitening.
We offer the straightening of teeth which are crooked, crowded, jut out or tilt in. The dentist uses braces to move the teeth gently into improved positions.
We provide a nylon-based medium for temporary, or permanent replacement of missing teeth. The flexible removal partial dentures also provide an option for cosmetic improvement of adjacent teeth that appear elongated due to gum.
A proverb which tells the importance of anything done on time is better rather than delaying it. This is applicable for all the activities of daily life. A step taken now for the maintainance of oral hygiene will prevent further future compications. The two main problems of mouth with which maximum number of people suffering today is cavities and gum problems. Both cavities and gum problems will eventually lead to tooth loss, if not noticed and treated at right time.
Cavities (dental caries) are permanently damaged areas in the hard surface of teeth that develop into tiny openings or holes. Cavities once initiated can not be reverted back. Formation of cavities is an irreversible process. If not filled or restored on time, will eventually lead to tooth loss.
Gingivitis is inflammation of gums. Gingivitis if not treated on time can lead to periodontitis, which is a condition in which a tooth becomes loose and finally fall off on their own from the tooth socket. So its better to maintain oral hygiene so well so that even this condition of gingivitis will not be there.
Cavities and gingivits if treated on time will prevent tooth loss, thus a stich in time saves nine.
Star charts are a good and healthy way to motivate children to do their tasks and homework. It helps with discipline and rewarding healthy behaviour positively