Submit a review for Famous Pharmacy (Since 1856)Your feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
He is really a good doctor ...perfect diagnose and treatment , Will recommend him to all for any sexual issues..
Very nice and understanding doctor with perfect skills and treatment sexual problems.....will recommend to all
Very good and the best treatment I ever get for sexual problems....thank u u Dr.danish so much,u made my life.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Danish Ali to be very helpful. thanks for ur time and guidance
Alok Kumar Mahato
Dr. Danish Ali provides answers that are very helpful. Very useful sir ,thanks
He is the best sexologist doctor and treated my sexual problem to the best.
Santa Sobhan Behera
Dr. Danish Ali provides answers that are thorough and very helpful. Thanx
Dr. Danish Ali provides answers that are very helpful. Its very helpful
Dr. Danish Ali provides answers that are knowledgeable. It's good
Dr. Danish Ali provides answers that are very helpful. I will
Best tretment given to me ,excellent results of his medicines
It is always better to ensure caution and stay protected against possible infections, which are caused by intimate contact amongst partners. Sexually Transmitted Diseases or STDs are common occurrences for many people all over the world. These many range in intensity and type, and may also happen due to various causes. These are also known as venereal diseases. The most common way for this kind of infection or disease to spread, is through unprotected sex with an infected partner. The problem is that many of these diseases do not cause any obvious symptoms which make them even more difficult to detect and spot. So some of the prevailing STD's:
- Bacterial Infections: These are by far the most common type of STDs which can spread quickly and easily when the bacteria are passed on through sexual activity. The symptoms may include pain and even bleeding in the vaginal area. The different types of bacterial infections include Chancroid, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Gonorrhoea, Granuloma Inguinale and others. This bacteria usually manifests due to poor hygiene of the genitals. In case of many of these conditions, if proper diagnosis and treatment does not take place on time, the result may be infertility too.
- Fungal Infections: Fungal infections like Candidiasis usually occur due to the production of excess yeast. This yeast infection can spread and become painful and is usually characterised by a thick white discharge.
- Viral Infections: There are a number of viral infections like Viral Hepatitis, HIV, Herpes Simplex and many more, that can transmitted through a virus which can also be found in food, blood, yeast and in rare cases, breast milk. Pain and sores in the genital area can be some of the most common symptoms of these kinds of infections, which can prove to be fatal if not treated on time.
- Parasites: Crab Louse and Scabies are some common parasites that can also thrive on sexual contact with an infected partner, which leads to transmission and spread of the infection. The instant symptoms include skin problems and other changes that may be painful.
- Anal Conditions: Sometimes, many STDs can be caused due to anal sex which may be in insertive or receptive mode. These include HIV, Hepatitis, Gonorrhoea, Herpes and more. The initial symptoms may include pain and sores.
There are a number of unscreened bacteria and viruses that may cause such conditions and one must be careful to practice only protected sex with a known partner. Also, care must be taken to indulge in sexual intercourse with only partner at a time so as to prevent the spread of any infection or STD.
The treatment of any kinds of these STD infections should be treated at the right time before it makes condition worse and the proper medication can be prescribed by the sexologist or even surgery and other such procedures for particularly serious cases. so any case of unprotected sex should be monitored for any STD symptoms and get treated by a sexologist. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I have a problem regarding sex. My penis size 3-4 inch. Its an issue while having sex with partner and how to increase the increase the duration while sex.
How to increase sperm count. Present I am using zoamates sachet twice a day. Is it worth full. Suggest me.
The inability to conceive for a prolonged duration after trying to do so is usually termed as infertility. This is usually diagnosed when a couple is unable to conceive even after trying regularly, without any kind of contraceptives. There may be many causes and factors for this and it may occur in either or both partners. So, you all need to know the causes and treatment of infertility.
- Age: Age is a major factor that can lead to infertility for either partner. Usually, the trend now is to delay having a baby until a woman is in her thirties or even forties, in some cases. This has an adverse effect, particularly on the age of the maternal egg which may or may not be effective as far as fertilisation goes. With the advancement of age, one loses the guarantee of genetic normalcy of the egg as well.
- Disorders in ovulation in females: Ovulation is an essential function that helps in releasing the egg that needs to be fertilised when it comes together with the sperm at the time of ovulation. This usually occurs at a certain time every month. But disorders like PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome can lead to an inability on the part of the ovaries to release these eggs. The treatment for this includes medication that will help in maintaining more regular cycles for the release of eggs.
- Male factor causing Infertility: In many cases, it has been seen that anomalies in the semen analysis reveal problems of infertility with males as of low sperm count, low motility of sperm, low quantity of alive and active sperm when it comes to natural conception. In such cases, a sexologist can prescribe you medicines that will increase the semen production for better quantity and quality of the sperm. The doctor can also ask the patient to go through a number of lifestyle changes too includes abstinence from smoking and excessive drinking, as well as the cultivation of a less stressful environment. Hormonal treatment or even surgery may also required to help in some severe cases.
- Endometrial Polyps: In such cases, the female partner may develop finger like growths that can protrude in the form of tissue and come out of the uterine layer or the uterus. The removal of these polyps with the help of surgical procedures usually helps in such cases.
In many cases where mediation fails, the patients may have to go through IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation) or other such procedures to conceive a child with artificial methods. One must explore all options and find out the best one in terms of the infertility causes that the couple may be facing. You will also need to ensure that you have a well trained and experienced sexologist doctor who can help you with the process and guide you completely about the cause of problem and prescribe you best treatment to manage infertility at the right point of time.
My semen colour is transparent and sticky. I want to know about semen colour. I want to know that transparent semen is healthy or not.
Hello Doctors, I am 27 years old, weight 90 kg. When indulge in sexual activity with my partner I notice a precum flowing out of my penis, the quantity I less and when I penetrate I feel the urge to release sperm after very strokes. Its sometime become difficult to control. Please suggest or recommend any doctors in panvel (Navi mumbai)
I'm need a consult with sexologist. 1. I am suffering with losing of sperm when I'm in very stressed situation. 2. My sperm releases so fast when I'm doing sexual pleasure with my gf. Why so?
Skin problem my penis left and right and itching and bad smell like died skin or I die by this don't no please help age 35 male. Thanks!
Is watching porn without masturbation harmful for teens? I have watched lots of porn but never masturbated. But have experienced frequent nightfalls. Does this leads to lots of semen loss or energy loss? I feel very much lethargic and tired. How can I recover?
Pain in penis during urination and accumulation of urine from last 10 yrs. Frequent urination after sex at night.
I am 34y old female I got unwanted pregnancy last month then I consult doctor and she given to me mifepristone tablet (5) i. Taken medicine 4 tablets instead of 5.then I got abortion. When I taken these tablets I suffered vomitingsensation n digestion problem .until now I am suffering these problems. My bleeding is over n 20 normal days also over. But these problems are not over. I am suffering gastric problem overall day before I do not have this vomiting sensation and gastric problem. After taking these medicines I am suffering until now almost 20 days are over after abortion then why I am suffering .plz tell me how can I over come this problems .mef.
The things or steps that a man should follow in his daily life to get back his sperm count normal with the presence of sperms in it, which with help to conceive a baby (If the man is suffered from weak and thin and also watery sperm?
Can oligoasthenoteratozoospermia be cured, Today I tested semen analysis motility 10, smuggled motility 20% and 40/ml can I improve my sperm motility and chance for child?
Figs, bananas, and avocados are considered aphrodisiacs that increases blood flow to the genitals and promote a healthy sex life.