Doctor in Care And Cure
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Care And CureYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I felt strange that I was suffering from ectopic pregnancy. The waiting area in the Care And Cure is very comfortable for the patients. With the help of his treatment for ectopic pregnancy I am feeling so great. The overall atmosphere in the Care And Cure is very soothing. One of my colleague referred Dr Yogesh Khandelwal. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time. Whatever tests the Yogesh Khandelwal prescribed, were very correct and gave us an exact idea about my condition. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but Yogesh Khandelwal did it immediately and started the ectopic pregnancy treatment.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of problems to increase height. He is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call him in case of emergency. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the bestThe entire Care And Cure was spotlessly, clean. It was so quite pleasant in the Care And Cure. I am so much benefitted with his treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. Yogesh Khandelwal has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.
I remember, I read an article of Dr.Yogesh Khandelwal in the paper and made contact. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions. i was having the problem of greying hair. The atmosphere in the Care And Cure is always so positive and full of life. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now.
One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Yogesh Khandelwal. He is so nice that they guide even at odd hours .One can call him in case of emergency. Dr Yogesh Khandelwal has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of constipation. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Care And Cure. I am so happy that I chose therYogesh Khandelwal for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine.
Due to me not being able to lose weight i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. I was suffering from such a long time. Even though Dr Khandelwal is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him. My previous experiences were not so good, but he b has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. I was quite impressed with Yogesh Khandelwal lose weight treatment.
Due to my headaches ,I was feeling very depressed and had no hope. One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Yogesh Khandelwal. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Dr Yogesh Khandelwal is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. I thank him for the treatment and I am completely fine now.
His joint pain treatment has helped me immensely. Dr Yogesh has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. Both him and staff were very helpful. He is a very practical doctor. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best
I was very tensed when I experienced continuous eye itching . i went to Jaipurs's famous homeopathy doctor, Dr Yogesh khandelwal who traeted me very patientlya nd prescribed me limited medicines which helped in quick recovery.
dr Yogesh Khandelwal is a great doctor to go to for acidity concerns. His clinic is at Care And Cure in Jaipur. He is a very experienced, and a smart doctor. He took proper care of my problems and made them vanish totally.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Yogesh Khandelwal to be very helpful, prompt, well-reasoned and professional. Thanks a lot
The prostate is a gland that is found in the male body and is a part of the reproductive system. It helps in the production of the seminal fluid even though it is a genital organ. This organ is prone to a number of conditions including the creation of renal stones and prostatic hypertrophy. Tuberculosis and Prostate Calculi are also other common conditions that may affect this part of the male reproductive system. So what exactly are renal calculi or stones and prostate hypertrophy? Read on to know more.
Renal Stones: These are also commonly known as kidney stones or renal calculi and they can block the passage of waste and toxins from the body through the urinary tract. This condition can cause significant pain in the lower back as well as the abdomen of the patient. For many male patients, it also leads to a blockage and malfunction of the prostate gland, which can make urination painful and even lead to problems when it comes sexual intercourse. These problems include ejaculation and erection difficulties. The most common causes of this condition include less intake or water, due to which the toxins are not properly flushed out. This usually leads to the manifestation of these stones.
Homoeopathy for Renal Stones: Any homoeopathy medication for the condition must be duly prescribed by a doctor so as to avoid any problems like over or under dosage as well as side effects. One of the most common medicines that most homoeopaths use is called the Berberis Vulgaris Mother Tincture, which helps in curbing a bubbling sensation due to the presence of the renal stones. It also helps in easing the pain. Cantharis is also prescribed to do away with the burning sensation that one encounters during urination or sexual intercourse.
Prostatic Hypertrophy: In this condition, the urine passage in the urinary tract is blocked due to changes like infection, stones as well as other conditions like shallow depression or diverticula formation. There are many other causes for this condition as well and it can ultimately lead to chronic renal failure. Most of the symptoms are usually seen at night in the form of frequent trips to the washroom in order to urinate. Also, difficulty in urinating, despite the sensation, is another common outcome of this condition.
Homeopathy for Prostatic Hypertrophy: Sabal Serrulata is a medicine that is most commonly prescribed for such a condition. It is known to be extremely effective when it comes to dealing with the urination difficulties as well as the dull and aching pain that comes with the condition. Many homoeopaths also resort to the use of lycopodium and conium in order to cure the frequency of urination. Any medicine should be taken only with a prescription from a doctor.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
For most couples, having a child is their dream come true. For those who are not able to see this dream come true, the reasons could be due to issues in either the male or the female (impotence or infertility respectively). There could be multiple underlying causes of impotency and infertility including physiologic reasons and strained relationships.
As with all other conditions, homoeopathy looks at both impotence and infertility as a whole and tries to provide a remedy not just to the issue at hand, but to the problem as a whole.
Impotence: Common causes for impotence include hormonal issues, neurologic disturbances, psychological issues, and pathological causes like infections, inflammation, etc. The first step in treatment depends on identifying the underlying cause, and then giving a remedy. Some of the common homoeopathy medicines are listed below, but self-medication is not advisable.
- In cases where emotional desire and physical ability are lacking, Agnus Castus is used effectively. In these patients, the genital organs are usually cold, flaccid, and relaxed.
- In people who have mental depression, Caladium is the treatment of choice. The desire is strong but the erections are very weak in these people.
- In men with rapid, involuntary semen discharge, Selenium is indicated
- In men with low sperm count, x-Ray helps to improve both quantity and quality of sperms.
- In men with small testes and/or prostate enlargement, Sabal Serrulata is used effectively.
Infertility: This is caused by a multitude of factors including structural abnormalities in the pelvic organs, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, hormonal imbalances, pelvic inflammatory disease, infections like Chlamydia and gonorrhoea), blocked fallopian tubes, or thyroid disorders. The underlying reason should first be identified before treating infertility. Some of the commonly used homoeopathy medicines are listed below.
- In females with infertility due to acid vaginal discharges, Borax and Natrum Phos are used. Borax is used where the discharge is copious, warm, and resembles egg white. Natrum Phos is used in cases where the discharge is creamy and honey coloured and sour smelling.
- In women with menorrhagia or dysfunctional bleeding, Calcarea Carb is used. The periods are usually ahead of time, are too heavy, and last very long. Aletris farinose is used when the periods are heavy and early along with a history of frequent abortions.
- In women with irregular, scanty periods, Pulsatilla and Sepia are indicated. Pulsatilla is used when there are multiple ovarian cysts. Sepia is used in women who have a bearing down sensation of the uterus.
Of note, in both impotence and infertility, self-medication is not advised. The doctor will have a detailed discussion to find out what is right for you. For best results, involve the partner as well.
Headache is very common and though not a disease in itself, it is usually a manifestation of some underlying problem. There are different types of headache and migraine headache is one of the most common types of headache.
Migraine headache is episodic in nature and the headache is throbbing, pulsating, and bursting in nature. Associated symptoms include nausea and vomiting and increased sensitivity to light and noise. During an episode, the person prefers to lock themselves up in a dark and quiet room to live through the pain. There could be triggering symptoms or aura which includes temporary blindness, light flashes, tingling sensation in the limbs followed by a headache.
Causes: The exact cause of the migraine is not known, however, potential triggers include stress, prolonged exposure to the sun, faulty sleep patterns, menstruation, prolonged hunger, loud noise, and disturbed eating patterns.
Homoeopathy believes that it can provide not just temporary relief from the headache, but long-term cure from the recurring migraine episodes. The following are some common ingredients used to cure a migraine, but self-medication is not advised.
- Belladonna: It is used where the headache involves a violent and throbbing pain in the temporal area. There are usually no warning signs. Touch, noise, light, and even mild movement worsen the pain. Pain is triggered by exposure to cold air, worsened on lying down, and relieved with mild pressure.
- Glonoine: Useful in congestive, throbbing headache, where there is a rush of blood to the head. The face and head feel hot, and there is a shocking pulse which correlates with the pulse. Exposure to the sun or any other heat increases the pain.
- Natrum Mur: When the headache is related to mental stress or grief, Natrum Mur is used. Common in young girls who are also anaemic, there is often the warning sign of temporary blindness. The headache is similar to the pounding of numerous hammers inside the head. Pain increases through the day and subsides with the sunset. The patient is usually pale during the episode.
- Iris Versicolor: In these patients, there is a blurring of vision before the onset of a headache. The headache is usually right sided and produces a tight feeling around the scalp. There is intense acidity and nausea and vomiting, and the vomitus usually consists of bile.
- Sanguinaria: Unilateral, right sided headache is best treated with Sanguinaria. The pain starts in the back of the head and comes down to settle around the right eye. The veins in the head feel enlarged and distended. Lying down is usually relieving.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The human body has a sophisticated system of bones, joints, muscles, cartilages, and tendons which coordinate marvellously to allow for various bodily movements. Due to various reasons, however, these get affected leading to inability to move, stiffness, painful movement and reduced range of motion.
Most of these are chronic conditions and require lifestyle changes with diet modifications, exercises, and weight management. This is where homoeopathy plays a significant role in these conditions, where the disease is controlled over a period of time with the restoration of improved quality of life.
- Cervical or lumbar spondylosis: The neck and spine is a very important part of the musculoskeletal system. They also house the nerve and blood supply system to and from the brain and the rest of the body. The spondylosis leads to chronic neck pain and/or back pain and can be very limiting for the patient. Conium, Kalmia, Gelsemium, Silicea, and Calcarea Phos are some commonly used compounds which control the symptoms of spondylosis effectively in spondylosis affected people.
- Backache: Backache is a symptom and the underlying cause could be multiple including sedentary lifestyle with prolonged sitting, stress, obesity, accidents, injury, trauma, etc. Whatever the cause, in most people, it turns out to be a chronic issue requiring repeated use of painkillers, which bring a host of side effects. Homeopathy has effective remedies which can be used safely for prolonged periods, including Arnica, Rhus Tox, Kali Carb, Bryonia, Mag Phos, etc. The doctor will ask for potential causes and associated symptoms before deciding on the right agent.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: An autoimmune disease that lead to generalised inflamed joints that are swollen and red, stiff in the morning, and get worse during cold weather. Causticum, Bryonia, Caulophyllum, Ledum Pal, and Colchicum are some effectively used remedies for managing symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Osteoarthritis: This is inflammation of the joints associated with old age where degeneration of the cushioning cartilage affects joint movement leading to stiff joints and painful movements. Depending on whether the hip, knee, or finger is affected, the following compounds are used: Colcynthis, Antimonium Crudum, Bryonia Alba, Calcarea Carbonica, Sulphur, Rhus Toxicodendron, and Pulsatilla Nigricans.
- Gout: Excessive uric acid in the body leads to accumulation of urate crystals in the joints, leading to painful swelling of the joints. The most affected part in the body is big toe followed by ankles, knees and wrists. Colchicum, Benzoic acid, Ledum Pal, Antim Crudum, and Sabina are some of the common ingredients used in managing gout.
- Calcium deficiency: Calcium is extremely essential for healthy bones, and calcium deficiency can lead to weak/brittle bones and osteoporosis that are more prone to fracture. Especially in women over 40 years of age and growing children, calcium supplements are advised for good bone health. Calcarea carbonica, symphytum, calcium phosphate, and silica are useful in restoring calcium levels through homoeopathy.
In all these conditions, in addition to supplements, the doctor would also provide some dietary recommendations and exercises targeted at the affected joints to improve overall health.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hypertension or high blood pressure in common parlance is caused by irregular blood circulation in the blood vessels. High blood pressure has been an established cause for several fatal and critical heart diseases. Middle aged individuals are more prone to heart diseases caused by high blood pressure. Doctors also caution those with stressful lifestyles to keep the blood pressure levels in control. While there are prescribed drugs aimed at curing high blood pressure troubles, a large number of people are reposing their trust in homeopathy for treating high blood pressure.
Among a long drawn process of cures, homeopathic treatments are extremely effective and trustworthy methods:
- Aconitum: Certain high blood pressure conditions have sudden outbursts. It inflicts a fear of dying and acute anxiety disorder. Aconitum abates such situations.
- Argentum Nitricum: At times high blood pressure occurs due to anxiety and mental agitations. Argentum Nitricum is an effective remedy in curing such conditions.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Certain high blood pressure conditions arise due to suppressed anger and stress. Harrowing events of the past and unsolved issues can induce heightened blood pressure levels. Natrum Muriaticum is a perfect solution for such troubles.
- Veratum Viride: Veratum Viride helps in reducing arterial tension and normalizing cardiac palpitations.
- Natural Supplements: For a variety of ailments caused by high blood pressure, homeopathy offers certain natural supplements like Co enzyme, Hawthorne, Omega-3, Vitamin E for remedying blood pressure concerns. It improves heart function and prevents blood clotting.
- Ignatia: To heal high blood pressure caused by emotional upsurges, grief and trauma, Ignatia can be perceived as a useful remedy.
- Belladonna: This is an emergency medical condition caused by vigorous throbbing of arteries which may progress to haemorrhaging. Belladonna goes a long way in taming such untoward medical emergencies.
- Lachesis: Certain bodily changes result in high blood pressure, especially in the cases of women. During the onset of menopause, high blood pressure becomes a common concomitant. Lachesis is used to treat such issues.
- Glonoinum: On certain occasions blood pressure level shoots up due to heat and excess exposure to the sun. Glonoinum is aimed at controlling the blood pressure levels in those situations.
Apart from all these medicines constitutional medicine is the most effective and long lasting form of homeopathic treatment. Therefore, the best way to treat blood pressure is by root medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Chronic kidney disease also known as chronic renal disease is a form of kidney disorder where renal function is progressively lost over a long period. This disease has got unspecific symptoms and includes loss of appetite, feeling unwell, etc. People with high blood pressure or diabetes are more likely to have CKD. This disease leads to other complications, such as cardiovascular disease, anaemia and pericarditis.
Homeopathy is an ideal and effective form of treatment for chronic kidney diseases. Homeopathy is natural and tries to correct all the underlying causes of the condition. General symptoms and constitutional indications are considered in homeopathy before choosing the best medicine. Here is a list of several homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat chronic kidney diseases, along with the symptoms in case of which they are used.
- Apis mellifica: This homeopathic medicine is not used in acute forms of CKD. Symptoms of this type include oedematous swelling on the face, paleness, headaches, pain in the back and limb, oedema pulmonum, etc. It is used when there are dull aches in the kidney, reduced urination and micturition. The urine contains albumen in high levels and blood corpuscles. Eruption of the skin occurs, and the patient feels drowsy.
- Arsenicum: This medicine is used in all stages of CKD and is one of the best remedies. It is used in later stages of the disease when the patient's skin becomes pale, and he develops a waxen appearance, excess thirst and diarrhoea. The shade of the urine is dark and full of albumen. Dyspnoea attacks are also observed while lying down during the night. Taking aconite produces a mucus and the patient gets relief.
- Aurum muriaticum: This homeopathic medicine is used to cure renal diseases such as morbus brightii caused from a gout or from syphilis. Digestive and nervous problems are indicated along with great irritability. Vertigo may also be caused.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the ideal homeopathic remedy for treating inflammation of the kidneys accompanied by piercing or burning pain in the lumbar region of the kidney. The pain reappears repeatedly with increased intensity each time.
- Cantharis: This homeopathic cure is used in nephritis. There is a cutting pain in the lumbar region, the urine contains blood and the flow is in the form of drops. Cantharis is used in post diphtheric kidney disorders with dropsy.
- Conavallaria: Conavallaria is used in case of nephritis occurring due to heart disorders. It is used when the heart functions irregularly and also in anasarca and ascites because of mitral insufficiency.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for the treatment of chronic kidney diseases. There are homeopathic cures for all types of renal diseases. It is always adviced to consult a professional homeopath before taking any medications.