Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Bhagwati Ayurveda & Panchakarma CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Amit Sharma provides answers that are knowledgeable. It is nice
I was suffering from Backache for past 2.5 yrs and had been advised surgery by Allopathic doctors. When I consulted Dr. Sharma for Panchakarma and Ayurveda therapies I am feeling lot better. Pain had reduced significantly and i am able to perform my day to day activities which earlier were difficult to perform.
Chitresh Kumar Sharma
i found improvement in my Hair fall problem within a month of starting the treatment. thanks Dr. Amit & Bhagwati Ayurveda
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amit Sharma to be very helpful. Very prompt support!
Promising, dedicated Ayurveda Physician.
Dr. Amit Sharma provides answers that are very helpful, caring, inspiring and sensible. Thank you
Sir/Madam, Daily I sleeping 8 hours, but I not feeling well after sleep, I feel so tried, what I do for well sleep. Please suggest sir.
I have very bad pain in my spinal cord and the pain started from back to the toe so I want to know what type of pain it is and what to do to get rid of this.
Hii I am a 16 years old boy actually I have many white and grey coloured hair would you help me out with this?
The watermelon seeds are full of health benefits. From snacks to soups, the utility of the seeds is limitless. In addition, the melon seeds are an excellent source of proteins (essential amino acids), vitamins (folate, thiamine and niacin, vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid), minerals (magnesium, copper, zinc, iron, potassium, phosphorous, and manganese) fatty acids. The advantages of melon seeds are immense and deserve a mention:
- Watermelon seeds for a younger looking skin: Watermelon seeds are a rich source of unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic acid and oleic acid). These unsaturated fatty acids help to maintain the natural glow of the skin. In addition, the antioxidants present in the seeds slow down the skin aging. Thus, the skin appears younger, softer and healthier. It also takes care of many dermatological problems (skin infections, rashes, and to some extent even skin cancer).
- Watermelon seeds to combat diabetes: It is a proven fact that watermelon seeds help to keep diabetes at bay. Add some watermelon seeds (~ a handful) in one-liter water. Bring the mixture to a boil (~40-45 minutes). For better results, drink this liquid regularly.
- A boost to male fertility: Lycopene, a strong antioxidant, plays a significant role in enhancing the male fertility.
- Watermelon seeds for a sharp memory: People with a short memory or memory problems benefit immensely from watermelon seeds.
- Regulates blood pressure: Arginine present in watermelon seeds plays a significant role in regulating the blood pressure. It also plays a pivotal role in the prevention of coronary heart diseases.
- Get rid of dandruff: People with itchy scalp and dandruff can use watermelon seed oil for some relief.
- Rich source of proteins and amino acids: Watermelon seeds are a rich source of proteins and amino acids. Thus, it plays a significant role in strengthening the hair. The essential fatty acids go a long way to prevent extensive hair damage. Watermelon seeds are loaded with multivitamin B, ensuring a healthy immune and nervous system.
- Full of omega 6 fatty acids: The watermelon seeds are full of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) and omega 6 fatty acids. These fatty acids act as a shield, keeping the bad cholesterol or low-density lipoprotein (LDL) level within limits. The lower level of LDL implies a lesser probability of cardiac and other heart ailments.
- Watermelon seeds: Drinking tea made of watermelon seeds is instrumental in maintaining a healthy heart. The magnesium present in the seeds aid in the stabilization of the metabolic processes, important for the proper functioning of the heart. The watermelon seed oil, known as the Kalahari oil, has excellent moisturizing properties and is often used as a skin moisturizer.
- Treat edema: In many cases, watermelon seeds are used to treat edema. A teaspoon of the melon seeds (dried and grounded) is mixed with a teaspoon of honey. The mixture is then added in a cup of water (lukewarm to warm, ~3/4th). The concoction is mixed well and consumed twice daily. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
My daughter is 19 months old and continuously suffer from chest congestion and little cough. She is active in every thing but this congestion at times troubles her.
I am 26 years old male my problem is at night I am on the bed but not able to sleep but in morning I am not able to get up. I do also take Valerian root tablets 3 pills after lunch. Can anyone help me out please. I feel sleepy whole day.
I am married I am not interested in married life and sometimes she is depression she don't want lead family life.
Diet, Sleep & Celibacy if maintained in balanced, proper health - physically, mentally, spiritually & socially healthy