Treatment of Scalp Reduction
Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedure
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Restoration Aesthetics Procedures
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Prp Hair Transplantation
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Submit a review for AZURE SKIN AND HAIR CLINICYour feedback matters!
What is solution of gynecomastia. If operation then is it major or minor. How much time to recover from surgery.
I had gynecomastia liposuction surgery a week back but, on one side, again it became puffy and I think there is some fluid present in it. How to get rid of that fluid? I cannot go back to surgeon as I had by lipo in other city. Please let me know how to overcome this problem.
I'm 20 years old. I have gynecomastia where I have big breasts which is not normal when compared to other males. Im not fat. I weigh around 64 kgs.
I think I have gynecomastia. I read on net that it goes away after age of 21 is that true .I am 20 years old .I hit gym .my chest looks so bad .I worked way too hard to lose that fat chest but it won't help. Please tell me, after 21 everything gonna be normal or not.
I am 17 years I have rounded and big nipples and man boobs can I remove with out surgery please help?
Is it necessary for a person to have normal TSH (thyroid) before they can get a surgery on gynecomastia?
Hello I want to join Indian army and I cleared nda written test but I am hesitating to go for medical test due to the fear of rejection, because I have fat on my chest and I studied about that internet says it's a sign of gynecomastia and also my one side nipple is inverted and think may be they will reject me for inverted nipple, please respected doctors help me so I can think about it.
I am fat boy from small age. Now I am 17 I joined gym in 16 age after that I left gym after 2 months clean workouts. My chest became little fat and points in middle I feel that gym is the cause for it and my laziness. I wanted to know is that gynecomastia or normal fat in the chest and I want diet plans for it please THANK YOU.
Sir how to reduce man boobs. Please Tell me about gynecomastia surgery available today and the cost for it.
Most men, about 60%, see some development of breast tissue in their lifetime. This growth could be round, symmetrical and occurs bilaterally. This growth of breast tissue in males is medically known as gynecomastia.
- The most common cause is an imbalance between the oestrogen and androgens, with excessive oestrogens leading to the growth of breast tissue.
- Excessive use of anabolic steroids
- Unknown reasons
It can affect men of all ages, and if this presents as a serious problem, then surgery is the most definitive form of treatment.
Surgical options: There are two major options available for correcting gynecomastia – liposuction and excisive surgery.
- Done either under local sedation or under general anaesthesia depending on the extent of the tissue proliferation
- A small incision is made either in the armpit or around the areola
- Excessive fat tissue and breast gland tissue are suctioned out
- The chest contour also is altered at the same time, if desirable
- Post-surgery, the person is made to wear a compression garment for the first few days
- This helps in keeping the tissue in place and also helps reduce swelling
- Healing takes about a couple of weeks’ time, depending on the person’s overall health status and the extent of surgery.
- This is done when the extent of gynecomastia is more severe
- These people would have sagging, stretched skin around the breast area
- More amount of fat and glandular tissue can be removed through excision
- This is more often done under general anaesthesia
- The incision is often done around the areala (dark portion around the nipple) so it is concealed or along the natural creases which are formed due to excessive breast tissue
- Excessive breast tissue is removed and the incisions are closed
- There could be swelling, pain, bruising and higher chances of post-surgical infections
- Recovery will take about ten days to two weeks
- Refraining from exercise is often advised for up to 2 weeks
- Restore a masculine appearance
- Shorter surgery
- Faster recovery
- Minimal or invisible scars
- Almost immediate results that can be dramatic
- Improved confidence and self-image
After the surgery:
- Surgery is definitely a sure way to remove the male breast tissue, it is almost a permanent treatment for this condition.
- It is very important to get a trained, experienced surgeon for the procedure
- It is important to follow post-op instructions including pain management, infection control, and recovery
- If it was caused by use of steroids or obesity, lifestyle modification is essential to prevent recurrence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Good evening doctor am male 26 I have problem with I cannot were ti shirts my frds make a fun on me it's like little bit shows like female breast it's not flat like all male so what should I do please give your suggestions for my case.
Swollen breast tissues in men or boys caused by hormonal (testosterone and estrogen) imbalances is called gynecomastia. Both breasts or one breast, can be affected by gynecomastia. At any point in life, from birth to puberty, even in adulthood, you might develop gynecomastia. Most of the times, gynecomastia is caused by hormonal imbalances, but there might be some underlying causes as well.
Gynecomastia is normally not a serious condition, but it can be difficult to deal with the pain and embarrassment.
It can be cured with surgery or medication, if it doesn't go away on its own.
Symptoms and signs of gynecomastia include:
- Enlarged glands in the breast tissue
- Tenderness in the breast
The causes that trigger gynecomastia include:
- Hormonal changes: Testosterone and estrogen control the sexual development in men and women respectively. Estrogen is not a hormone that only women produce; men produce it too. When the production of testosterone and estrogen are thrown out of balance, gynecomastia occurs.
- Medication: Certain medications such as anabolic steroids, androgens, HIV/AIDS medicines, antibiotics and chemotherapy can cause gynecomastia.
- Drugs and alcohol: Substances such as alcohol, marijuana, amphetamines, heroin and methadone cause gynecomastia.
- Health condition: Certain factors, such as aging, hypogonadism (hormonal disorder), hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland), tumors, kidney failure, cirrhosis, liver failure, malnutrition and starvation can lead to gynecomastia.
- Herbal products: Essential oils derived from plants such as lavender or tea tree, used in lotions or shampoos, have weak estrogenic actives. They have been said to cause gynecomastia.
Gynecomastia can be cured either with medication or surgery. Surgical options for gynecomastia are, however, limited.
There is no definitive medical treatment. The main answer for Gynecomastia is -SURGERY. It is a daycare procedure in most situations. It is done by a Surgeon, usually, a Plastic surgeon does a better job.
Anesthesia- Either Local or General anesthesia is given to make it painless.
Procedure-Through a small incision in the areola, the swelling is removed by both Liposuction of the Fat part and Excision (removal) for Breast gland part. As the incision is through the areola, the final scar is hardly visible. In extensive swellings, skin also needs to be removed, where in a scar around the areola border is visible.
Recovery- usually can go back to work in 2-3 days time.