Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anulok Jain to be very helpful. Sir plz chat with me
Homeopathic medicines are completely safe with zero side effects. Sourced from natural substances, the homeopathic medicines help the chronic fatigue patients by increasing the body stamina and threshold for fatigue against a particular level of exertion. They also help in energising the body's immune system to come out of extreme physical or mental weakness and the person feels rejuvenated as a result.
Self help along with homeopathic treatment:
Along with constitutional homeopathic treatment learning how to manage your fatigue may help you maintain good health:
1. Stay well hydrated.
2. Eat a healthy diet.
3. Avoid refined foods, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, saturated fats.
4. Avoid mental and physical exertion during an acute illness. Get adequate rest.
5. Deep breathing and walking in fresh air can increase the energy levels.
6. Exercising regularly but without causing more fatigue.
7. Lifestyle changes - you can slow down and avoid excessive physical and psychological stress. This may save your energy for essential activities at home or work and help you cut back on less important activities.
8. Emotional support can help you and your loved ones deal with the uncertain outlook and the ups and downs of this illness.
Hence, eliminate all types of pathogens, strengthen your immune system, increase energy and combat fatigue with the help of homeopathy.">
Homeopathy has made its presence felt in treating almost all ailments. With an expansive ambit, this branch of medicine has been increasingly preferred to others due to its holistic advantages and no side-effects. Due to the emergent lifestyle, general tiredness and fatigue has become a second nature of people. In such circumstances, it becomes imperative to adopt certain remedial measures and homeopathy with its many benefits becomes the obvious choice.
Causes of Chronic Fatigue:
- Prolonged stress.
- Nutritional deficiency.
- Iron deficiency anemia.
- Low blood pressure (Hypotension).
- Low blood sugar (Hypoglycemia).
- Yeast infection (Candidiasis).
- Infections such as mononucleosis.
- Dysfunction in the immune system.
- Hormonal imbalance.
Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue:
- Extreme exhaustion.
- Lack of energy.
- Low grade fever.
- Sore throat.
- Muscle and joint pains that radiate without swelling or redness.
- Painful menstrual periods.
- Inability to concentrate.
- Forgetfulness or transient loss of memory.
- Visual disturbances.
- Sleep disturbances.
- Chronic immobility.
Homeopathic approach to Chronic Fatigue:
Homeopathic medicines treat Chronic Fatigue not by annihilating viruses, but by strengthening the vital force, which is an unintelligible, zestful, spiritual, and instinctive force that vitalizes our body, that balances many functions and provides protection from illness. In case of an illness, the symptoms are the signals or the outcry of the Vital Force, asking for help.
Homeopathic medicines have shown an overwhelming positive response in treating chronic tiredness by producing the best results. Based on the hypothesis of "like cures like" and a deep emphasis on the principles of holistic medicine (treat the whole person), Homeopathic remedies work by stimulating the body's own healing power by introducing tiny doses of natural substances that enhances a person's immune system and defense system to heal itself naturally. Due to the individualized approach of Homeopathy, a remedy which matches all of your symptoms will stimulate your vital force to restore balance and health.
Homeopathic medicines are completely safe with zero side effects. Sourced from natural substances, the Homeopathic medicines help the Chronic Fatigue patients by increasing the body stamina and threshold for fatigue against a particular level of exertion. They also help in energising the body's immune system to come out of extreme physical or mental weakness and the person feels rejuvenated as a result.
Self help along with Homeopathic treatment:
Along with Constitutional Homeopathic treatment learning how to manage your fatigue may help you maintain good health:
- Stay well hydrated.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Avoid refined foods, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, saturated fats.
- Avoid mental and physical exertion during an acute illness. Get adequate rest.
- Deep breathing and walking in fresh air can increase the energy levels.
- Exercising regularly but without causing more fatigue.
- Lifestyle changes - you can slow down and avoid excessive physical and psychological stress. This may save your energy for essential activities at home or work and help you cut back on less important activities.
- Emotional support can help you and your loved ones deal with the uncertain outlook and the ups and downs of this illness.
Hence, eliminate all types of pathogens, strengthen your immune system, increase energy and combat fatigue with the help of Homeopathy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.
Erectile dysfunction is considered to be a sign of psychological or physical condition where a man is unable to get an erection or sustain it enough for sexual intercourse. It is also known as impotence and is caused due to anti-depressants, diabetes, alcohol consumption, tobacco use, smoking, heart diseases, obesity, long history of masturbation and any chronic gastric disturbance. Not only does it strain a person's relationship but also causes stress and low self esteem. Erectile dysfunction can be effectively treated by homeopathy remedies without any side effects.
- Angus Castus: Angus Castus is considered as the best Homeopathic remedy for erectile dysfunction. It is especially effective for those who have a history of gonorrhea and suffer from depression. It is known as the Homeopathic Viagra and is extremely helpful to those who have no desire or no physical strength to have sex.
- Caladium: Caladium is prescribed when a man is unable to get an erection despite having sexual urge and desire. Even after caressing and intense foreplay, the person will unable to have erection. Caladium is also very helpful to stop tobacco addiction which is one of the leading causes of erectile dysfunction. Even those men with mental problems such as depression may take caladium to get erections.
- Selenium: Selenium is extremely useful for those who have the sexual urge to perform sex but have a very weak and slow erection. Usually the erection stays for a short period and the act of sex leaves the individual extremely weak and irritated. Those men who suffer from dribbling of semen while passing stool can also consume this.
- Lycopodium: Lycopodium is usually the most helpful to elderly people who have sexual urges but suffer from premature ejaculation or are unable to get an adequate erection. It is also very useful for those men (usually young men) who indulge in excessive masturbation or sexual activities. Lycopodium helps enhance sexual power.
- Nuphar Luteum: This is the most effective treatment for those men who have no desire to indulge in any sexual activity. Taking nuphar luteum helps increase vitality and removes problems such as seminal discharge while passing urine or stool.
Thyroid is one among the many glands in the endocrine system, whose secreted hormones regulate and maintain various metabolic activities. Thyroid problem, in generic terms, refers to a situation where there is an abnormal secretion of the thyroid hormone. The secretion can either be abundant, causing what is known as hyperthyroidism, or insufficient which, in turn is known as hypothyroidism. Both of these conditions are detrimental to health affecting not only your body weight but also the growth of bones and hair. Though different branches of medicines are constantly dabbling with this problem, Homeopathy is the most preferred choice.
Some of the reasons for it are:
- Treats severe sweating, problems in menstruation and constipation: One of the most important advantages of Homeopathy medicines is that each one of them is equipped to treat a host of ailments. The condition, hypothyroidism is symptomatic of excessive sweating on the head, constipation and problems in menstruating in women. All of these can be cured by the intake of Calcarea Carbonica.
- Cures paleness of skin, tendencies of fainting and hair fall: This is another characteristic of hypothyroidism, wherein you suffer from pale, yellow skin and are unable to bear extreme cold temperatures due to the lack of vitality and body heat.  At the same time, women in their menopause tend to suffer from excessive hair fall. In all of these situations, a Homeopathic medicine called Sepia Officinalis is extremely beneficial in curbing these.
- Does not create overt reliance on medicines: Hyperthyroidism is a condition that is marked by nervousness and anxiety. Though allopathic medicines have always been preferred to others, it must also been considered that in their attempt to cure, they end up creating an overt reliance of medicines in the patients.
- Suits everybody: The primary reason for preferring Homeopathy to others is their complete lack of any side-effect. Both allopathy and ayurveda may or may not work on certain individuals. However, that is not the case for Homeopathy as it does not adopt any artificial means to cure thyroid problems, rather uses natural means to regulate the secretion of the thyroid gland.
Best Ways to Balance Hormones Naturally:
- Eat Healthy Fats (Including Coconut Oil and Avocados)
- Supplement with Adaptogen Herbs
- Balance Your Intake of Omega-3 to Omega-6 Fats
- Improve Gut Health & Heal Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Eliminate Toxic Kitchen, Beauty and Body Care Products
- Exercise (Especially Interval Training)
- Reduce Stress & Get More Sleep
- Watch Your Caffeine & Alcohol Intake
- Back Off Birth Control Pills
- Supplement with Vitamin D3
Exams are really tough times for most students irrespective of the level of their preparation. It is natural to get anxious before and during the exam time. Anxiety is a natural state in which people are either uneasy or fearful, depending on the situation that is making them anxious.
Generally, students suffer from anxiety and fear when exam time approaches:
- Forms of ailment: Depending on the medical studies conducted throughout the world, anxiety is divided into the following types:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: People suffering from Generalized Anxiety Disorder usually feel nervous and anxious. They even experience fear in conducting routine tasks and worry a lot about the same. Students suffering from this anxiety tend to worry a lot during exam time even after knowing that they are fully prepared to take the exam. Usually, the sufferers here are unable to control their worrying.
- Phobias: Phobia refers to the feeling of excessive fear for any particular thing or object or action. Phobia clearly interferes with the normal functioning of the individual and causes the sudden flow of adrenaline through his or her body. People suffering from any kind of phobia tend to avoid the cause or reason for their fear. Students mostly suffer from social phobias when it comes to exams and their performance.
- Panic Disorder: Panic Disorders are characterized by quick and intense fear. People suffering from this kind of anxiety disorder are prone to experience panic attacks - the situation that involves periods of intense fear and discomfort along with rapid heartbeat, nausea, shortness of breath and dizziness. Panic Disorder causes its sufferers to develop the anxiety of having panic attacks which further increases the problem.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: People suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder usually feel compelled to act in a certain way which doesn't appear normal to others. The kind of obsessions people feel due to this ailment include checking if a door is locked repeatedly or washing hands again and again, and so on.
Students usually suffer from generic anxiety disorders before and during the exam. An apt amount of anxiety leads to great results as it makes the person serious about his or her goals and focus on the same.
Anxiety is something that everyone suffers from at one or the other point in their life. The levels of suffering can be different from person to person. The major symptoms of anxiety are listed below:
- Shortness of breath
- Dizziness and unsteadiness
- Trembling or shaking
- Heart palpitations
- Hot flushes or chills
- Fear of going out of control
- Nausea and abdominal distress
Homoeopathy provides amazing treatment in the form of drugs for anxiety and phobia. There are multiple drugs in Homoeopathy for treating anxiety, some of which are listed below. Students can go for any of them and get rid of the exam fear so that they can perform well in their exams:
- Aconitum Napellus
- Arsenicum Album
- Argentum Nitricum
- Ignatia Amara
For the past two centuries, Homeopaths have concentrated on the interconnection between psychology and physiology. It has been known for long that Homeopathy has no side effects on a person's overall health and thus, it should be implemented in curing mental and physical stress. Mental stress may result from a person's coping skills. You may respond to stress in a wrong way and this further complicates your situation.
You may fail to control your instinctive reactions. Medications in Homeopathy can actually remedy disorders regarding stress management. In many cases, it has been noticed that a physiological disease has a psychological impetus to itself. For instance, people falling under the 'Type A personality' category are more susceptible to heart problems. Their heart problems can be serious enough to make them undergo bypass surgeries.
An operation can be avoided, if only reasons behind problems at the surface are understood. Patients belonging to the 'Type A personality' category can suffer from 'hurry sickness' with symptoms like bouts of anger, impatience, aggression and hurriedness. These factors together enhance the risk of having heart problems later in life.
The following medicines tackle disorders without any side effects:
- Homeopaths advise you to take Aconitum napellus to reduce physical stress. Aconite napellus is known to treat problems such as a dry mouth, an irritable skin, a pounding heart and so on so forth. This can even cure problems resulting from a traumatic episode in past.
- Another Homeopathic medicine prescribed to deal with anxieties about future is Arsenicum album. If you have fears about your safety, about certainty or about what future has in store for you, this medicine can help you out.
- The medicine Phosphorus is known to treat fears of being alone. Many people are afraid of being alone. They need company all the time. Phosphorus also tackles common fears, such as fear of thunderstorms, fear of the dark or fear of ghosts for that matter.
- People facing anxieties about health or anxieties about death often evade sleeping at night. They hallucinate and see apparitions. Mental stress therefore, leads to physical stress. Kali- arsenicosum is one Homeopathic medicine to take care of such problems.
Homeopathy as an alternative branch of medicine, which comes to your relief without causing other bodily problems during the course of treatment. Hence, to fight mental or physical stress you must try out Homeopathy.
Homeopathy is a branch of medicine that focuses on improving the body's healing mechanism to treat the cause of the disease. Acne is a skin condition that results in pimples on the face or other areas of the body. Homeopathic treatments are based on the premise of removing the cause of the disease rather than just curing the symptoms.
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after a thorough analysis of your medical history, emotional and physical constitution. All Homeopathic medicines are based on achieving potency of the substance, which is done by diluting it with water and alcohol. In case of acne, this treatment controls the secretion of oil by the skin, removes acne related scars and eliminates underlying conditions such as hormonal imbalance that causes acne.
Various Homeopathic remedies to treat acne are:
- Sanguinaria: It is a very effective remedy for treating acne in women who have problems in their periods. It is also used in acne treatment in women who suffer from sexual problems.
- Silica: This treatment enhances the immune system of the body so that acne formation in the body is reduced. This is a common treatment for people who have recurrent bouts of acne.
- Calcariasulphuricum: This treatment is recommended for people who regularly have large pimples filled with pus. The person tends to be easily affected by heat.
- Dulcamara: It is used in treating acne as well as scars left by acne. It is usually recommended for acne that occurs due to climate changes.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This treatment is made from common salt and is used to treat acne that results from menstrual irregularities and other hormonal disturbances. It is also used for treating oily skin and other rashes which result from it.
- Arctium lappa: It is a Homeopathic remedy for treating symptoms of acne and its scars.
Related Tip: "5 Hidden Causes Of Acne, Revealed!"