Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Jagdalpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. M. K. JaiswalYour feedback matters!
Sir. I have a problem of erectile dysfunction .how to cure that. And what are the causes of ED. please ans me.
My wife is 28. She is on medication for thyroid. She is taking Thyroxin 25mg daily. She was earlier prescribed for CB -lin as her Prolactin level was much high. After medication now it is back to normal. Are these above reasons bad enough not to be able to conceive or would there be any other concerns? On my part my sperm count is 65million with a little sluggish movement. I am 35 and also have Erectile dysfunction at times. Please help on this issue.
I am 67years old since 10years mucus type ozingfrom anum. I had piles but no cure by taking ayurvedic medicines. But ozing is containing. Please inform medicine. Thanking you sir,
My wife aged 56 old she is suffering chronic cough and she had asthma pl advise me what type of treatment required.
Hello, , my age is 45. I am having fever right now with severe headache. Suddenly today I am having some swelling in my right hand, neck region as if some allergy has been triggered and acidity problem so which medicine should I take please help.
I am 26 year old. I am suffering from migraine. Every night. It's very painful. Please any solution for this diggis.
In today's time there are various factors, which affects our relation with our partner and among such factors is Low libido. Low libido or a decreased sexual activity can affect a relationship in a big way. In some extreme cases, the impact is such that it leads to irreconcilable marital discords. Time and again, an individual, irrespective of their age, sex or occupation can go through periods of low libido. Decreased sexual desire over a longer period of time needs thorough investigation. It could be an indication of something big and serious lying ahead.
7 critical factors that attribute to low libido:
- Hormonal imbalance: Women, mostly menopausal and postmenopausal, experience low libido. This is because during menopause, there is a significant drop in the oestrogen level. Reduced oestrogen level can have a huge impact on sexual desires and performance. It can also make the vagina dry, resulting in painful penetration and intercourse. Hormonal imbalance or changes during pregnancy can also result in low libido in females. In males, low libido has been found to be associated with decreased levels of testosterone.
- Stress: An individual's mental and emotional state is greatly reflected in their sexual performance. A sound mental health can enhance a performance thousand folds. On the contrary, factors like depression, anxiety and stress, lowers the sexual desires in a person. To enjoy a healthy and normal sexual life, it is important to keep stress and chronically blue moods at bay.
- Sound sleep to the rescue: The benefits of a sound sleep are beyond imagination. A good 6 - 8 hours of sleep can do your sexual desires or libido a world of good. A sleep deprived soul will be agitated and cranky, both on and off the bed. Continuous sleep deprivation can also lower the testosterone level, resulting in low libido.
- Medical Condition: Medical conditions like diabetes, cardiac problems, high blood pressure, or ailments of the coronary artery can rupture an individual's sexual life immensely. Improper functioning of the thyroid glands is another factor contributing to low libido. In such cases, it is best to consult a physician at the earliest. Rest legs syndrome can also contribute to low libido. It is a condition whereby, a male experience an uncontrollable urge to move his legs.
- Smoking: A killer habit, which affects a person's sexual activity is smoking. Drug abuse and drinking (to some extent) can be equally responsible for a low libido.
- Change in weight: A sudden change in body weight (gain or loss) can play a significant role in low libido. Take pride in your body structure. There is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Take a break: Boredom can mask your sexual life greatly. Break the monotony, take short breaks, go on vacations and low libido will be a thing of the past.
Related Tip: "7 Libido Boosting Foods"