Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Jabalpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Hello Sir. I Used To Ride Bike For Going To College. But From Few Days I feeling one problem with my eyes. That they are going red n dropping water n sometimes it's hurt also. I am not using any eyeware while riding bike. Should I use? Is using mobile at night create problems for eyes? Please help I am 21 years old.
Below my right eye in the lower eyelid, theres been continuous twitching for the last 8 to 10 days. What should I do & whom to consult, kindly suggest.
I am 60 yrs. Old and suffering from sticky watery eyes in the morning & cannot bear directsunlight as water comes out of my eyes. I have iol implanted in my eyes.
My mom is bcums red sumtyms dat is one eye d side portion bcums red wats d reason behind dat sum says its cx of high BP.
It's been one month my eyes turn red and became swell, some times tears used to come and allot of cramps. And another problem is that I want to know how to minimise the cramps during periods (mensuration.)
How to get rid of under eye bags, I have them since two months and it's not going away I don't drink and I don't smoke I sleep 8 hours and even in daytime But the problem is still have I need help from your best doctor's So give the best advice as you can.
I have eye allergy for last 4 years , taking eye drops regularly . But it itching and tears increasing regularly. I have consulted 8-10 opthamologist ,but all says that there is no permanent cure for eye allergy . Please advice .
Hello sir. I have problem in my eye sight. Myopia. My left eye is 6/6. And right eye is 6/9. What should I do for improving my eye sight. Suggest please.
I am a 21 years old girl and from saturday onwards at night I was having pain in the right of the face. It was paining very badly and I was having fever. The pain is all over the right side but my left side is perfectly fine. I have pain near the eyes also. Now the pain is all across the body in the small joints and a mild fever. What should I do doctor. Please help me?
After cataract surgery of my father, he is suffering from a severe paralysis type problem where his both right leg and right hand as well some rights part of mouth is not working properly, I consulted a local MD he gave few medicines and a physiotherapy and I have also done a CT scan where everything tends to be normal, except As mentioned in CT scan:-- Evidence of small hypodense lesions in right corona radiata, left internal capsule and in left external capsule.
My right eye is continue red in 3days and drop in water more pain my eye now left eye started in pain.
I am a 30 years old man and I have pimple related issues even now on my face. The pimples have white puss and looks very bad and my confidence level drops on such days. Please suggest a remedy.
I am a 26yrs old male and having eye irritate problem and it will comes to reddish and eye worm also. I had consulted to eye specialist but no result please give me the suggestion.
I have +3 number on both eyes. I wire glasses from almost 7 years but now I tired with this glasses, so please answer me how to reduce my eyes number?
This is a condition which can be caused in the delicate folds of the skin over the eye called the eyelid. The eyelids usually protect us from extreme light, and the entrance of other debris as well as against injuries to the delicate interiors of the eyes. The eyelid may get irritated or experience varied sensations like prickling, burning or itching, with a dull ache or sharp pain due to many reasons. This discomfort and irritation is usually caused by inflammation. Let us learn more about this condition.
- Eyelid Inflammation: Blepharitis or eye inflammation is a condition that causes eyelid irritation because of allergic reactions as well as infections, dandruff in the eyelashes and eyebrows, pollutants and varied other causes. Also, poor hygiene can lead to the growth of eyelash lice which can also enter the eyes and lead to inflammation and irritation of the eyelids. A malfunctioning oil gland can also cause this kind of problem along with side effects of certain kinds of medication.
- Types of Inflammation: This condition can be of two types :- anterior and posterior. Anterior eye inflammation causes irritation in that part of the eyelids which are outside the eyes where the eyelashes are situated. Dandruff and allergic reactions can also cause this kind of irritation. Posterior eyelid inflammation is a condition that can be found in the inner rims and corners of the eyes where malfunctioning oil glands found in the follicles of the eyelashes can cause this problem leading to blurry or cloudy vision as well.
- Symptoms: Apart from irritation and not being able to close the eyes properly, there are many other symptoms of this condition. These symptoms include sensitivity to glares of light, oily eyelids, burning and itching sensation, and a feeling that some particles have entered your eyes and formed a crust on your eyelashes.
- Checking for an Infection: Many of these symptoms can point at the presence of an infection, especially when accompanied by fever and headaches. Yet, irritation can also just be a cause of simple inflammation or due to the entry of a foreign body into the eye. Still, it is always best to get the symptoms checked by an ophthalmologist who will conduct a detailed eye exam along with lab tests based on blood samples in order to ensure that there is no bacterium or virus infecting the body.
- Treatment: Steroids and antibiotics will be used only when there is an infection. As a home remedy for this condition, you can apply a warm wash cloth and clean your eyes frequently.
Talk to your doctor about potential complications of this irritation like eyelash loss.