Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Jabalpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sonal Yadav
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. Sonal YadavYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor how r you? My name is kanu age 57 years my right legs heel pain for last 2 months give me solution please.
Ayurveda is based on the philosophy that health is a result of the balance between three basic elements in the body, also known as tridoshas. These are Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. The imbalance between these leads to various diseases. Arthritis and spondylitis, both being bone issues, is due to the formation of a substance known as ‘ama’ which are a kind of toxins. The theory behind treating joint issues is to rid the body of ama. This is done by a combination of diet, massage, and home remedies which can help control severity and progression of symptoms.
Regular detoxifying the body using ginger and/or black pepper with the meal goes a long way in detoxifying the body, which also eliminates ama from the body.
- A tablespoon of turmeric can be boiled in milk and consumed daily
- Avoid foods which can induce constipation. This can be by increasing the number of fibres and reducing processed and refined foods like maida.
- Include herbs which have great healing powers and have been used over centuries
- Store water overnight in a copper vessel and drink it in the morning. The trace minerals which get absorbed do wonders for your joints.
- Castor oil, either a spoonful or mixed with warm milk helps in curing arthritis and spondylitis pains.
- Nutritional changes like the use of aloe vera and amla juices are very beneficial for the joints. These are rich in vitamin C and help build immunity too.
- Supplements like bone support capsules and calcium complex have traces of essential micronutrients which improves overall bone health and immunity. They are useful in controlling pain from arthritis and spondylitis.
- Herbs like guggul, ashwagandha, ginger, and nirgundi oil are also used since ages to help reduce bone pain.
Whole body massage using herbal oils and/or powders is greatly beneficial for reducing pain and stiffness and improving mobility. These massage movements and the powders and/or oils also help improve blood circulation and lymphatic draining, so toxins are removed and circulation is enhanced.
Panchakarma is another detox method, which includes a combination of diet and lifestyle changes. This may take about 60 to 90 days for one session but is highly rewarding.
Most yoga asanas are aimed at improving metabolism and agility. There is no asana which can add to the pain if done carefully. Under supervision, learn simple yoga asanas which can be done without damaging the already affected joint. Not only would pain and stiffness reduce, the range of motion also would gradually increase.
Arthritis is inevitable, but the above can definitely help arrest progression and reduce the severity of symptoms.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!