Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Jabalpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Pradyumn PanYour feedback matters!
Hi Since from 1 years I got a skin disease I visited lots of doctors Skin specialist too I had done a traermnent of 6 months too of that course Eacg n evry doctor prescribe same medicine but the brand name n company is different When I tak tablet for 3 days n stop then very next day the itching starts n all buble like something appear on skin I am bot getting cure Doctor says its fungal I spend a lot of money What should I do How it will cure Please help me.
I am 25 years old female my upper lips is according to face very very black I eat many medicine but no effect my face so please tell me how eat I am medicine ples tell me repeat.
I am suffering from a skin problem of white spots above my eye brows and my lips. The white spots turn pinkish while I am out in sun. They are itchy in summers. They somehow disappear in winters but then come again in summers. They are only on my face.
My question is that I have ageing skin that is so soft but not a wrinkles I feel it's like ni energy when I pull it it's stretching.
I am 32 years old. I have dark circle. I have tried so many things but nothing happened. Now am fed up. Please suggest me some best. Thanx.
Earlier my complexion was fair from the childhood but I am feeling dullness in my colour what should I do.
Sir, my daughter is 18 years and recently found that there is a lump in her left brest. What to do? We got examined, atopsy etc. Found that it is not a cancer tumor. How to get it removed? Or it will be dissolved in course of time? Pls clarify.
My son aged 30 years has developed boils, on his back and some parts of the body recently he compliant that boils are also on his testicles and at times he feel itching. There is no puss. Kindly show me some remedy Thanks.
The air is saturated with moisture during the rainy season. This makes the weather humid and everything else damp. This makes it an ideal breeding season for bacteria, viruses and fungi. Common problems of the season like water logging even deteriorate this situation further. Skin-related problems are on the rise during the monsoons, especially due to fungal infections.
Here is a list of a few fungal infections and how you should deal with them:
- Athlete's foot: This disease occurs if the feet are exposed to dirty water for a long time. The skin turns greenish with pus-filled scaly and itchy patches. You can treat this by using absorbent anti-bacterial and anti-fungal powder. Soaking your feet in vinegar or bleach solutions can be helpful for getting relief from Athlete's foot. It is also best to keep your feet dry all the time and carry a separate pair of shoes.
- Ringworm: Ringworm infection occurs in the shape of a ring on your neck, on the soles of your feet, in the armpits etc. It can be treated with anti-fungal powder or cream. Also, avoid scratching the infected area or wearing clothes made of synthetic material.
- Tinea capitis: This is a fungal infection on the scalp or in a beard (also called ringworm of scalp). It can be treated using anti-fungal shampoo containing ingredients like salicylic acid which exfoliates the skin and scrubs the infected cells off the scalp.
- Nail infection: Dirt and mud that accumulate under the nails lead to fungal infection in both the fingers and toes. Due to the humid weather during the monsoons, accumulation of sweat under the nails is also responsible for such infections. The preventive measure is to keep short nails and remove dirt from under the nails. Anti-fungal powder is a remedy for this too.
- Eczema: This is a chronic skin condition where itching and bleeding blisters and patches appear on the skin. The disease is often aggravated during the monsoons due to the damp weather. This can be treated by applying salt and magnesium on the affected areas of the skin. Coconut oil helps to provide relief from the itching and burning sensations. A great way to keep your skin safe from these infections is to use only soft cotton clothes during the monsoon season. Materials like silk, satin, polyester etc. irritate the skin and do not allow the pores to breathe, so they should be avoided.