Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Jabalpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamla Lalwani
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Kamla LalwaniYour feedback matters!
I do not know from where to start. I am a 24 years old male. I am a mechanical engineering graduate of 2016 .While I was taking admission into diploma course in 2009 I had to appear for medical ,there the doctor told me that I have colour blindness so I can not make medical certificate. But on insisting he made my medically fit certificate. I took admission and forgot all these scenes. While taking admission in btech they did not take Colour blindness test so I again get admitted to my graduation. But problem starts in 2nd year. When I researched about colour blindness, I found that there is no place for a person like me in any company There I started taking tension. over thinking and started living alone. I did not tell anyone in family. Due to this I used to spend my all time in mobile .Slowly I got addicted to daily masturbations .from here my mind stopped taking decisions. I used to be very good in aptitude and math. I was a bright student but when I sat for my campus placement I was unable to think on logical questions. I did not got anu placement from college. After graduation I tried to prepare for govt exams for 2-3 months but I was unable to focus and performed badly so I left that. Somehow I got a job in a newspaper printing company .While submitting medical I got my medical made by help of my uncle who is pharmacist. Thus I got job. But here I got more trouble as being a supervisor I need to check colour are properly in newspaper. I found myself unable to see clearly like others. I somehow spent one year in company but with getting more depressed day by day. And in between I said yes to my marriage but after that I am unable to leave job of thinking that I will be jobless in April when my marriage is scheduled .neither I am able to say no to marriage because its too late. I will ruin girl's life by saying no after engagement. I am stuck in this situation .I can not decide what to do now. I want to leave job and get a banking job as I think that will br more suitable to me because my engineering life will be struggle throughout my life. I said everything that was in my mind. Kindly help me plz.
I have lot of pain in my eyes due to laptop screen so suggest m how can I released my pain Thank you.
Some time i get headache and becomes a spot over eyes and will not able to see for few minutes? Give me good suggestion sir please!
How to get rid of glasses? Does taking vit-A supplements at night and drinking carrot juice made by 250 grams of carrot useful?
Problems in vision are a common occurrence these days; various factors such as spending a lot of time looking at smartphones and computers are a major cause of these problems. There are various natural remedies which can help you improve your eyesight, they are:
- Wash, especially after coming back from outside, your eyes regularly: Washing your eyes regularly with water helps in clearing out debris from the eyes and relaxing the eye muscles.
- Eat Healthy: Eating a healthy diet that has lots of fruits and vegetables are good for the eyes as they contain important nutrients such as vitamin A. You should include foods such as carrots, fish oil, cabbage and eggs in your diet.
- Walk barefoot: Walking barefoot on green grass is therapeutic for your eyes as it enhances your eye power. It is recommended you walk early in the morning to get maximum benefits.
- Eye exercises: You should do various eye exercise to improve your eyesight as these exercises help in rejuvenating muscles of the eye. The muscles in the eye are strengthened which leads to better vision.
- Triphala remedy: This is a treatment that combines three herbal fruits which treat various eye disorders, eye weaknesses and hair problems. Triphala helps in eliminating toxins from your body and make your eyes healthy.
- Reduce screen time - avoid extra working hours on computers and mobiles as far as possible. Especially playing video games. This can save you from computer vision syndrome.
- Avoid frequent rubbing of eyes - this habit can lead to frequent infections and shedding of eyelashes . Also, this is one of the causes of dark circles.
- Proper sleep - Importance of proper rest to the eyes cannot be denied and is equally important in general wellbeing.
Lastly, if anything is bothering your eyes seek help immediately before the problem increases. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!