Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Jabalpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jitendra Chaturvedi
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Jitendra ChaturvediYour feedback matters!
Body weakness and pain, such as pain in the whole body, abdominal pain treated please how to enlighten it?
Hi I'm aman age 22 yrs. Mostly I suffer from lower back pain from last 3-4 months. Is dere anything serious?
I am suffering from the skeletal muscle pains of tibia for five months ,Since I started to sprint short races.Please help me for that.
I am 33 years old. Weight 90 kg. Works as an accountant. Have very severe pain in my right buttock and right leg. From 2 years. I do heavy weight lifting exercise and stretching exercises everyday. For 1.5 hrs. What should I do. Do I need surgery. As sometime pain is more worst like I can't even walk or stand for some hours.
I am 32 year old I have main in my beck also pain in my head also my eye sight is low one eye 6/6 and second is 6/12 so that by this I have pain in my head in evening is that migraine or everything eles so please send me any suggestions for that.
I have ligament tear. Suggest me some how to cure it and anything for rehabilitation. How much rest should I take?
Sir. Mera ek hand bahut drd krta h uss karwat me bahut soti thi. Shoulder k neeche aur kohni k upr side me bahut drd h itna drd rahta tha ki ek hath se dusre haath ko uthkr rkhna padta tha na kapde babl skti hu na kuchh. Admit bhi rahi saate test kraye ultrasound bui x-ray bui but kuchh nhi aaya ab drd utna nhi h but haa abhi bhi continue drd bna rhta h me bahut preshan hu aap bateye ye kaise theek hoga.
My right shoulder ligament is partially damaged while playing kabadi. I want to know that ligament can heal with time or I have to operate it. And if I have to operate it what is the cost for that surgery.
As the world has moved and is moving towards a more sedentary lifestyle, where non sedentary jobs have become lesser, posture is something that tends to get affected a lot.
Let's look at how some of these bad body postures can affect your health in the long run:
- Increases depression and stress: Many studies have revealed that walking or sitting in a slouched or generally bad position increases the susceptibility to depression and stress. Slouching or sitting in a bad position and thus developing a bad posture will constrict the body, resulting in the poor blood flow. This may cause you to be irritable and tired and over a long time it will contribute to depression and increased stress levels.
- Bad breathing patterns: The lungs and the rib cage in your body need to be expanded fully to work at their best capacity. However, due to bad body postures, the rib cage and the lungs will be constricted and not be able to work at full capacity. This over time will build up to create long term problems with breathing as well as other resulting health problems.
- Problems with digestion: As is the case with breathing problems, when the body posture is not correct it will also affect digestion. This is so, as bad posture also affects the intestines and if they are pressured or constricted in any way, will affect the entire digestion process. Slouching may also cause you to develop a paunch or belly over time due to a combination of bad postures and digestive problems.
- Developing chronic pain in the back shoulders and neck: This is probably the most common and the most quickly noticeable problem, if you have a bad posture. Most of the population with sedentary lifestyle either currently has or has experienced this problem in their back, shoulders and neck. This is again due to constrictions of the muscles and misalignment of the various bones that support these parts. Long term misalignment could cause deformities that could spiral into problems, which are far worse.
- Headaches caused by muscle tension within the body due to bad postures: This has afflicted most of the sedentary work force all over the work, at some point of time or the other. While sitting in a bad position for a prolonged period, the tension in the muscles will build up releasing chemicals that may contribute to headaches. If these become frequent they could contribute to other health problems such as high blood pressure in the long run.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!