Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Jabalpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Brij Kishor RichhariyaYour feedback matters!
I have dark spots on my cheeks. Like the after effects of bursting pimples. Any help on how to get rid of it?
Sir/mam I have my period on 28-6-2016 bot its 29-7-2016 period is late, I had sex with my hubby in 23-7-2016, was I am pregnant or what ?i am too worried pls give some solution.
I am 21 years old male and I have fever from 2 days, I already taken prior medicine from medical shop and still I am not feeling well. Please help me.
What Is Adjustment Disorder
Adjustment disorder is considered to be a group of conditions, which usually occur when a person experiences difficulty in coping with the stressful life events. These usually include relationship issues, job issues or the demise of a loved one. The incapacity to adjust to stressful events leads to psychological and sometimes physical symptoms.
Symptoms of Adjustment Disorder
The psychological and physical symptoms linked with adjustment disorder occur either during or instantly after a stressful event. The disorder only lasts for 6 months, but the symptoms might continue if the stressor has not been removed. The symptoms might vary from person to person.
The psychological symptoms are anxiety, crying, impulsiveness, lack of concentration, low or loss of self esteem, feeling hopeless, sad or trapped, and withdrawn attitude along with suicidal tendencies.
Adjustment disorder might display psychological and physical symptoms separately or together.
Types of Adjustment Disorder
There are 6 adjustment disorders and each one of them is associated with different symptoms:
1) Adjustment disorder with depressed mood: People diagnosed with this suffer from feelings of hopelessness and sadness is often related with crying. Also, a person might not enjoy the activities, which he earlier enjoyed.
2) Adjustment disorder with anxiety: Symptoms of this are anxiety along with being anxious, overwhelmed, and worried. People with this show less concentration and poor memory. When diagnosed in children, it is usually due to the separation anxiety from loved ones and parents.
3) Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood: In this both anxiety and depression is experienced.
4) Adjustment disorder with disturbance of conduct: The symptoms of this disorder are more about the involvement of the behavioral issues like starting a quarrel, reckless driving, destructing property and stealing. Teens suffering from this might become absent from school.
5) Adjustment disorder with mixed disturbance of emotions and conduct: The symptoms of anxiety, depression, and behavioral issues are observed.
6) Adjustment disorder unspecified: People who are diagnosed with this type of disorder usually display symptoms those are not associated with other disorders. They exhibit more of physical symptoms and problems with family and friends or at school and workplace.
Treatment of Adjustment Disorder:
If diagnosed with an adjustment disorder, a person can definitely benefit from treatment. This is usually treated with therapy or medicines or a combination of both.
- Therapy is the first choice. A health counselor or a psychologist can give counseling and if there is a need for medication, then you might be referred to a psychiatrist.
- Medication like Nonbenzodiazepine anxiolytic, SSRI or SNRI and benzodiazepines might be prescribed for reducing the symptoms of anxiety.
I lost somebody last week and now I am feeling very depressed and regularly I am having fever what can I do for this?
Lybrate | Dr. Malti Khandar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Small holes due to acne. How to cure it? Pimples are not there now but dark spot (holes) due to acne.
For e. G have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see changes. What should I do?
Dear sir/mam I got married in january end this year. My wife is facing swelling in her stomach after marriage. We have consulted 3-4 gynecologist but everybody says there is not any issue. It happens after marriage. We are not planning for baby now. So using protection during intercourse. I am above 30 years old and my wife is below 24. Can you please tell me the actual reason for this . Why All gynecologist are denying for any big thing to worry. And what should we do now to cure it.
My age is 21 and I am facing problems of pimples a lot. They are all around my face, my back. How should I get rid of them?
I headache problem I have all the time pain in my head I don't know why I tried many tablets or oils but having all the time headache in my head.
I taken food supplement after two month mouth have pimples I take medicine from medical store than I feel good I have no pimple after but two three days I have again pimple.
I am suffering from fever since from a week. I used tablets many. But no use. So please kindly give any suggestions. Thank you.
Sir I am 25 years old and doing masters but now a days I don't know when I study after 2 or 3 min my interest is going to die. So please suggest me some solution.
While condoms are effective in preventing the spread of some STDs, they are not perfect. Condoms are better at protecting against gonorrhoea, chlamydia, HIV, and trichomoniasis. But they offer less protection against herpes, syphilis, and genital warts. These infections can spread through contact with skin lesions that are not covered by a condom. Finally, condoms offer virtually no protection against crabs and scabies.