Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Jabalpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Atul SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from head pain from last two days and my eyes have also some pain. What is the solution for it.
Hi this are my prescription details. Axis left eye 135 Right eye =3.5 Left eye +6.00+1.00=135 Can't I have healthy eyes, I. E how can I get my number reduced, I have squint in my eyes Is there any chances of vision loss. Is computer jobs suitable for me, where I have to work 24*7 on pc.
Sometimes my eyes become red. I always have allergic to dust. I have clear vision, then what's my problem.
There is some eye problem occur with me in these running days when I am traveling then some time later I see a blur which make me blind, give few beneficial point about how to raise power of eyes sight.
I'm 19F. I have a small swelling under my left eye from 3 days. It's like small round in shape. But there was no pain now. I would like to know the reason behind it. I also had a eye sight problem. I'm little worried about my eyes. Please help me through this problem.
When watching TV using system eyes are red. Any antireflection glasses helpful to over come this problem.
I have a severe Back pain for past one month with an eye pain and vomiting sensation? What may be the cause for it?
I, srividya, (47 yrs) am getting floater problem since April 2016. I also have epilepsy problem with aura. After consulting 2 eye doctors locally there is no much improvement. They said that this floaters is not curable and my position is not so much as to give laser treatment. So my question is there any inside medicine to control the floaters or will this problem increase when the age increases and will the vision be affected? srividya from Chennai.
Dear Dr. I have eye problems because I working night shift on company so my eyes are effected by light problem. Tell me some helpful tipa.
Hi I am devideen , I am facing problem in my eye , weakness and tiredness and dry and lightly pain , I am working in computer whole day , kindly give me instruction which medicine I should use,
I have eyes now ear problem because I am doing a call centre job so continually when I am saw the screen my eyes getting so dry.
I am suffering from eyesight problem my present sight is -1.5 Is there any treatment to get normal eye sight my age is 19 male.
Hlw sir I have eye related issue and I have some eye sight problems also my eyes turns to red in daytime please help me.
Eyeglasses and contact lenses are both used for vision correction. Both of the options have their advantages and disadvantages but a number of factors like lifestyle, comfort and age etc. are important while deciding which one to choose.
Here is a list of the fundamental differences between using spectacles and using contact lenses:
- Distance from the cornea: Lenses are worn directly on the eye and are in constant physical contact with the cornea while glasses are worn over the eyes. Contact lenses may cause infections in the eye because the user has to touch the eye in order to wear them and to take them off.
- Difference in vision: Since the lenses of spectacles are a little distance away from the eye, vision can be slightly distorted but contact lenses can provide natural and accurate vision. Also, side vision is not improved by glasses as you have to turn your head to see what is beside you. The contacts move around with your eyeballs and the peripheral vision is in focus.
- Ease of use: Some people find eyeglasses difficult to use because of the constant weight on the face and the obstruction caused by the frames of the glasses. There may also be a constant need to adjust the frames. Often eyeglasses slip down the nose when you sweat or engage in rigorous physical activity. Contact lenses are free from all these hassles - they are not distracting or obstructive and so they are extensively used by dancers and athletes. Spectacles is very uncomfortable to wear during the rains or in humid weather because they fog up.
- Infections and complications: Contact lenses can get displaced inside the eye and they can be difficult to reposition. They also cause the eyes to itch and water if you wear them for a very long time at a stretch or if tiny dust particles enter your eyes. The use of eyeglasses is far more flexible in this respect - they can be removed in case your eye itches or burns, but regular use of glasses causes dark circles and bags under the eyes.
- Aesthetic differences: People often prefer contact lenses as they do not change the physical appearance - they help you look natural and you can also use colored lenses to change the color of your eyes. Glasses may look slightly unnatural but some people also prefer them for the fashion quotient.