Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Jabalpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ansul ShrivastavaYour feedback matters!
What is water retention? What is its role in weight reduction? How to decrease water retention in order to lose weight?
Hello Dr. It's been 3 years of marry and yet I'm not able to conceive. I had a miscarriage and it's going to be 1 years of miscarriage. I have lil effect of Pcos and have thyroid too. My last month thyroid test result was 0.66. and my Dr. said it's normal. But my Dr. even said k I'm not able to reproduce eggs. I want to gt pregnant as soon as possible as my age is also getting elder. My present age is 25. I'm even gaining weight. What will b d best time fr intercourse if I want to gt pregnant? Pls Dr. pls help me.
My daughter is 13 years old and her periods are not regular her Insulin level is high she is taking medicine for this from last year but there is no improvement.
I have acidity problem. I have taken tried many medicine link rantac. It give me relief temporary. But I need proper treatment for this problem. Please suggest proper medicine or treatment.
Feel pain in left testicle while walking and shoot pain in anus sometimes pain is worse and I have kidney stone 4.5 too.
I am a 20 year old student I have ringworm at my private parts from last 2 years they are not being cured I have taken advice from many doctors. So please suggest me.
"Lung diseases caused by smoking. If you have asthma, tobacco smoke can trigger an attack or make an attack worse. Smokers are 12 to 13 times more likely to die from COPD (long term lung disease Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease) than nonsmokers.”
Smoking puts you at risk for developing many cancers including Lung cancer.
Smoking makes it more difficult to control your blood sugar. And the reason is the NICOTINE.
Nicotine raises levels of hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) by as much as 34%.
HbA1c is a blood test performed generally every 3 months which indicates overall blood sugar control during the previous 3 months.
Non-Diabetics are increasing their risk for developing Type 2 Diabetes by smoking, for the exact same reasons.nicotine elevates blood sugar levels.
Nicotine replacement products such as patches and nicotine-containing electronic cigarettes, aren’t a safe option as well. ‘Because they still contain nicotine, these products are just as likely to boost A1c levels as cigarettes are.'”
“In order to minimize your chances of developing Diabetes or Diabetic complications, you need to quit smoking,”
Have you successfully quit smoking? What was your personally approach for success? You can share your idea to help others as well.
My hairs are falling so much what should I do to reduce hairfall and tell someone tips to remove tanning thank you.
Cosmetic dentistry can help you have a straight aligned teeth in only 2-3 dental visits. The entire process is nearly painless and can be done in single visit for some minor corrections.
Cosmetic correction can be done for-
2) deformed or discolored teeth
3) decayed or broken teeth.
I am very weak my body is not good I am feel weakness in my body I am not eating food I don't know why.
Hey doctor I had a major operation for heart for about 3 years ago. There was no much no problem after that. But now I am having a pain which comes simultaneously.
I had keratoconus. I finished doing C3R+RING treatment about 1.5 mounth ago. Now i was diagnosed to have iritis . Dr gave me L pred 3 times for 1 month as drops. Now i finished 25 days. The pain reduced . But not completely as my normal eye before. I find looking to bright areas difficult. Will it be all right after sometime?
Sir/mam I am very fat how to lose my body weight. Please help me. And I am tried every thing to lose weight.
My 11 years daughter defined an apical root cyst noted in right maxilla. Doctors of AMC advised to do RCT of 4 teeth. Now i want to know if i take her to chennai apollo, approximately how many days it will be take for the treatment and approx. Cost for it.
My hair is vanishing somewhere it is very ugly looking for me not in my head only in my face also. Please help me.
2. Eating Right before Bed: If you want a great way to gain weight, eat before going to bed. If you want to lose weight, eat at least 2.5 hours before bed time.
3. Too Many Snacks: If you are over weight, then you are metabolically broken. So limit snacks, it can cause weight again. 3 balanced healthy meals a day should be enough.
4. Lack of Lifestyle Change: Diet and exercising cannot do the entire job, you must make a lifestyle change and change your eating habits. Without it you will not succeed long term.
5. Processed Foods: Let’s face it, they’re garbage. Bad oils, preservatives, chemicals and additives are all ways to ruin your health can cause weight issues.
6. Carbs, Carbs, Carbs: Stop over doing carbs!!!! People tend to count calories yet overdo the carbs. Meals should have balance – good fats, protein, some unprocessed, good carbs and lots of healthy veg!
7. Not Enough Fat: People fear fat! While you should avoid bad fats, including all vegetable oils, you need healthy fat. Good fats are animal fats from pastured animals, coconut oil, palm oil, avocado, olive oil, MCT oil, ghee, grass fed butter, etc.
8. Wrong Fats: Stop choosing bad fats such as canola oil, vegetable oils, peanut oils, hydrogenated oils, etc. They are very pro inflammatory, high in Omega 6’s and have zero health benefits.
9. Underlying Health Issues: Thyroid problems, high cortisol and hormone imbalances can make it more difficult to lose weight. Find a great functional medicine doctor and get checked out if you seem to have unexplained weight gain or have trouble losing weight.
The skin is the most visible part of the human body, and acne is one of the most common skin problems. In addition to being a cosmetic issue, it also dampens a person’s image and confidence levels. The issue is more complicated given the age group it affects – teenagers and young adolescents who are always keen on looking their best.
During the pustular stage, there is a lot of itching, burning, and pain. As they dry and fall off, there are marks which sometimes take forever to disappear. Recent cosmetic advancements have successfully used the laser to get rid of these marks, almost completely.
Laser in Acne:
- Laser works in controlling acne in more than one way.
- During laser treatment session, a beam of light is applied on the acne-affected area. This helps in removing the acne scar without damaging the surrounding tissue. The beam of light is highly focused on only the scar tissue.
- The increased number of cells which are left behind after acne are killed by the laser beam, thereby lightening the skin and reducing the scars.
- The bacteria that are present in the acne are killed when a beam of the laser is applied. This reduces the number of bacteria present in it, thereby reducing the severity of acne.
- The laser beam also reduces excessive sebum production, thereby reducing the incidence of acne. Excessive sebum is directly related to the severity of acne.
- Laser is used in all kinds of acne – papules, pustules, whiteheads, blackheads, cysts, and nodules.
- While the exact treatment plan will be determined based on skin type and intensity of the scars, most treatment plans would include about 3 sessions.
What to expect:
- Set realistic expectations and understand possible risks and complications. A detailed discussion of going for laser session is essential with the doctor. Clarify if you are a good candidate for laser.
- Sunbathing, waxing, collagen injections are to be avoided for at least 2 weeks prior to the procedure.
- Chemicals like deodorants and perfumes are to be avoided in the proposed area of laser
- Tell your doctor about any medications or supplements that you are on. While some may be stopped, others may need dose adjustments.
- Immediately after the laser session, the skin would appear red for about 4 to 8 hours.
- The skin might feel itchy and prickly and even be swollen mildly
- Apply cool packs or moist cloths to reduce this itching
- Use copious amounts of moisturiser at least twice daily
- Avoid makeup until the redness and itching have subsided.
- Minimally invasive
- Usually done in 2 to 3 sittings
- Shorter recovery period
- Minimal pain
- Laser therapy is used for multiple other skin problems, so treatment can be clubbed.