Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Jabalpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Akankshadubey
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. AkankshadubeyYour feedback matters!
I am losing my hair so quickly. My hair for thinner. I am 25 years old. Pls help me out to avoid hairfall problem and regrow my hair.
Pain in the right upper abdomen. Constipation. Detected 2 nos cyst 8 mm size in the lever. Taking medicines Normaxin CC for last one month but pain still continuing. Kindly advise.
I am 40yrs. Since from one month, I have two white spots on my left breast. What is that? is that white patch which occurs? I was thinking it can be effect of body spray. But it has increased slightly in size. Kindly do advice, should I consult a doctor?
Hello Sir, I have anxiety from 1 month. I'm talking treatment if anxiety and gastroenterology Reason of anxiety is unprotected sex That's why I am very stressed all time. I already test of hiv antibody after 30 days of exposure. Result is negative. please help.
My all family members are suffering from viral fever and dengue one by one. How can I protect my family members from these diseases.
I am 23 year old man ,at age of 17 I was suffered from dengue ,lt was the first time I fall seriously ill, but after that each year I am falling ill next year I got very high fever, next year left lungs tuberculosis, next year again high fever, now I am suffering from typhoid Every year I got ill and admitted to hospital for any type of disease nd feeling helpless now due to regular medicines intake at this young age Will any 1 suggest what test should I prefer nd what should I take for being fit nd not getting ill?
Hello I am very worried about my height. My age is 19 and my height is 5.4. I want to increase 6 to 7 inches height. please someone suggest me what to do. From 2 days I am running about 500 mts. What can I do further? please help.
I'm 22 years old. I think i'm having phimosis. My foreskin is very thick and tightened at the glans when erected and I retracted fully once it's very painful while doing like that. Will be there any problems because of that? what the solution for this -circumcision or by using any steroidal creams?
I am 60 yr old male. Diagnosed with uric acid. My right foot finger has of late had a swelling.(minor though. Kindly suggest me a medicines for gout. And also let me know how long the medicines is to be taken and dosage too! am based in india. Town of jammu. Thanks n regards.
Rashes are common skin problems but shouldn't be taken casually at all. Although most rashes are mild and do not create much problem, some might turn grow to become life-threatening.
1. Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS) - This skin rash is the result of a severe allergic reaction to medication. The condition affects the skin and mucous membranes. Various medicines, such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, anticonvulsants, penicillin, and sulphonamides might trigger this type of rash. It is characterized by painful lesions emerging in clusters.
2. Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome (SSSS) - Mostly affecting babies and young children under the age of five, this skin disease brings on extensive blisters with red skin that looks burnt or scalded. This syndrome is caused by infection with strains of Staphylococcus bacteria.
3. Pemphigus Vulgaris (PV) - This unusual autoimmune skin condition gives rise to excruciating blisters on the skin, which often go on to the mouth, throat, nose and even genitals. The open sores from this disease often lead to infections and acute cases can even cause lung infections and lesions. This rash has no cure but is often treated with corticosteroids, antibiotics or immunosuppressants. If untreated, it can even cause death.
4. Toxic shock syndrome (TSS) - TSS is often caused by an overgrowth of Staphylococcus bacteria with the infection spreading throughout the body. Besides these bacteria, infections from surgical wounds contaminated nasal packing after nasal surgery and infections after baby birth are probable causes. This life-threatening rash generally affects teens and young adults, most of them being women. It can affect mucus membranes of mouth and eyes although there are no blisters or skin bumps. One can experience slight dizziness and high fever as well as swelling of the joints and eyelids. This skin condition often affects the liver, kidneys, the heart, and the brain.
Apart from these, there are several other types of skin infections, which can be equally discomforting and critical. Toxic epidermal necrolysis, dermatitis herpetiformis, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis and several other nasty skin diseases are cases in point.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I only have one testicle. Is that ok? Can I have kids? Also the testicle I have (right) has a black spot, does this mean anything?
I am 20 year old male. My name is laxman khope. My teeth is alway paining. I ate much chocolates in childhood so this problem arise now. please give solution.
Pimples problem 12months continuously. And their black spots m not able to remove that black spots. I never usse my nails never rash it but still I get black spot.
- Having erection trouble from time to time isn't necessarily a cause for concern. If erectile dysfunction is an ongoing issue, however, it can cause stress, affect your self-confidence and contribute to relationship problems. Problems getting or keeping an erection also can be a sign of an underlying health condition that needs treatment and a risk factor for heart disease down the road.
- If you're concerned about erectile dysfunction, talk to your doctor — even if you're embarrassed. Sometimes, treating an underlying condition is enough to reverse erectile dysfunction. In other cases, medications or other direct treatments might be needed.