Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Jabalpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajay Saraf
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay SarafYour feedback matters!
Strongly positive experience. Dr. Ajay saraf is really perfect child specialist.
My grand daughter of 3.6 yrs. Old regularly suffers from cold and cough and took medicines as advised by doctors. Chest X-ray done and some congestion found in two Lungs. Some advice desire for remedial measure for next. Thanks Hari Sankar Lindi.
My child is infected by virus in blood.And as per blood test CRP is 149 mg/l. Now we have given for culture test ? Doctors not tellung wt is the problem fr my child.
My baby is 10 months old. As I am a working lady, he was fed formula milk along with breast milk since birth. He started eating when he became 6 months old. Now he is on food and breast milk, formula milk is totally discontinued. Can I give him cow's milk now?
My 4 year old child is suffering from dry cough, whooping cough, fever. Can I use Refzil O 250 suspension? I have already use this medicine 2 month back on him. Please solve my problem.
Halo sir mera beta , age 13 years .bohat slow hai bohat shy hai .ankh Mila ke baat nahi Kar sakta or darke baat karta hai or confidence nahi hai or kisi jaldi mixup nahi hota .kyu usko kisi doctor ko dikhana chahida? Please help me mujhe samajh nahi aa raja kya karna chahie?
Breastfeeding has shown to have an incredible impact on the growth and development of an infant on account of the nutrients which are provided to the baby. The mental development which occurs due to breastfeeding is said to show even years from the time that a person was an infant. When a person considers just how important breastfeeding truly is, she would not want to make a mistake, would she?
A lot of new mothers are concerned, if their babies seem to fall asleep while feeding a lot quicker than they should. As a matter of fact, they worry that the babies will not get enough breast milk and this can stunt the development of the young ones. While this is true, it can be said that a few steps taken can make sure of the fact that there would be nothing for the mothers to worry about.
- Inadequate consumption: It is natural for a baby to have a tendency to fall asleep, after all, that rapid rate of growth is likely to consume a lot of energy. In order to make sure the baby consumes enough milk prior to falling asleep, what should be done is that the mother should transfer the baby from one breast to the other one when she notices that the rate at which the baby is consuming is slowing down. The effect this has is to make sure that the rate of transfer is maximised; as the fastest rate, the milk transfers is when the baby begins suckling, for the first few minutes.
- Risk of Infection: Taking into due account what a sensitive and important process breastfeeding is, it can be said that an infection is something which can disrupt the process. One of the infections happens to be thrush. This is one which can spread from the mouth of the baby to the breasts of the mother. The effects of the infection include soreness and possibly even a rash. A doctor would probably provide the patient with some anti-fungal medication in order to fight the infection off.
- Latching problems: Another issue which is faced by new mothers is that there is a pain when the baby is to latch on to the nipple. In order to reduce this, what can be done is that the mother can try keeping the baby in a position to cover as much of the area under the nipple than over and adjust the baby to cover the nipple when he or she yawns.
These are just some of the common issues faced by new mothers. However, following a few simple measures can ensure that the experience of breastfeeding is most satisfying for both mother and child. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
My Child who is 6 years old have Development delay issue and Presently taken "Medicine concert 18 Mg from the Last of one Year. Still some Changes is there, but somehow he is not sometimes responding and whatever I told him or speak with him, he Restates the same Words back to me, Not giving Reply, his speech is not also proper. Pls guide what should I do,
My Daughter 3 years old, suffering from fever from 2nd Sept All tests are negative, fever goes up to 99.5 what should be do.
Hello sir/maa'm I want to ask you that my son is suffering from cough and cold and I give him livolin syrup from 4 days but till now he is not well. And he is suffers from cough and cold after every 15 days. Please give me some permanant solution.
Diabetes often referred as diabetes mellitus is a metabolic diseases in which the person has high blood glucose (blood sugar) either because insulin production is inadequate or because the body's cells do not respond properly to insulin or both. There are three types of diabetes:
1. Type 1 diabetes: The body doesn't produce insulin. People usually develop type 1 before their 40 th year often in early adulthood or teenage years. It is nearly 10% of total diabetes
2. Type 2 diabetes: The body doesn't produce insulin for proper function, approximately 90% of all cases of diabetes of this typeType diabetes