Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Sunny Jabalpur Pain ClinicYour feedback matters!
(Stomach pains below the ribs, pain in lower stomach (comes and goes stays for 10 to 30 mins), gas problems), (Head Ache on one side sometimes with pain in eyes (Migraine diagnosed) with Stiff Neck). I am just 22 years old and have no smoking, drinking habits and avoid junk foods.
I got irritated and getting angry on others whole day and night .suffering from stress, mental tension. I can not sleep. A severe forehead pain. What to do?
I have stage 1 rupture in knee ligament. Doctor advice me to take rest along with medicines. It usually take that much time to recover.
Mera beta 20 months ka h. Last 02 months se usko head me fhunsi ho jati h 01 Jagah pr. Jb tk medicine do theek ho jati h.Medicine band krne pr Phir se ho jati h. Kya ye kisi trah ka infection h. Ya kuch or ho skta h. please reply.
I frequently getting headache with nerves pain in forehead and also eye pain, unable to see long time tears will come from the eye. For this am getting depression. So please suggest me to come out from this problem. Thank you sir.
While discharging urine, irritation should be noticed. And having a pain below stomach. This will occur once in 2 months. This problem start after my marriage.
Hello doctor. I have a question regarding my mom. She was diagnosed with osteoporosis before a year. She has disc in back and neck also. Now she has pain in right shoulder and can not move her arm properly nor can do any heavy work with this arm. She faces problem during sleep also. She cannot sleep on right side due to shoulder and it feels as if something heavy has been placed on her shoulder. Doctor did xray and gave medicine bt no improvement. please suggest what to do.
I had anal sex with my girlfriend and from the I got my mouth dry and I had my hiv test and also my girlfriend too but both are non reactive, now i'm confused then whats going on with me.
Can I take Ursodiol to dilute gallstones 11 mm. I am not feeling any pain/discomfort in stomach and came to know about gallstones when I had gone for annual health check up and done USG. I am vegetarian but seven years back I had cholesterol because of too much consumption of Ghee/sugar i.e. Only for two months just to gain weight. And a yellow line of xanthelasma (burned thru laser but under eye scar is still there) seen below lower eyelid and doctor asked for lipid profile. Since than I had stopped taking oily/fatty things and outside food. I am maintaining my diet which is full of oats / veg / Dal/ beans / fruits / one glass warm cow's milk at bed time. Please help me as I don't want to go for surgery.
I'm doing angioplasty last month. Now I feel dizziness mostly in evening. And tired. And I have pain in chest both side .mild pain while walking after breakfast when going on job. I want to know angioplasty is going well or any problem or any other blockage now I am taking rosava. Proxe.embeta. Pan 40. Tablets please guide me its any problem in father or angioplasty is safe.
Headache or cephalgia, though is not a serious disease, but the condition has become a part of our daily life for most most of us. Homeopathy form of medicine classifies the headache into two major types i.e. primary headache and secondary headache. Sinusitis, excessive stress and strain to spinal cord or neck due to improper posturing are the major cause for primary headaches.
Secondary headaches are just the warning signal of any other serious pathological disease condition in our body. It might be because of any trauma in head, craniotomy surgeries, and compression of nerve endings because of growing tumour in neck or brain.
Homeopathy is an ancient form of medicine which identifies the exact cause of headache for the person and treats accordingly. Thus, the treatment modalities change from one individual to the other.
Homeopathic medicines for headache:
Belladonna, Pulsatilla, Nux vomica, Bryonia, Gelsemium, iris, Sanguinaria and spigelia are the commonly used homeopathic medicine to treat any type of headache even if it is migraine.
Homeopathy also advices certain self care remedies to relieve headache
- Exercises and massage: Doing exercises and massages improve the circulation and thereby relieve the headache.
- Proper posturing: Identify the postures that causes excessive muscle contraction and strain to the neck and spinal cord. Maintaining good posture helps in relieving headache because of muscle contractions.
- Rest: Headache indicates that your body is lacking adequate rest. Relax and sleep to relieve headache is the best natural way to calm your body from stress.
- Eat small frequent meals: Headache sometimes may also occur as a result of low glucose level so split your meals and have as small frequent feeds. Include foods such as spinach, olive oil and tofu or pumpkin seeds for person who get headache as a result of hypoglycaemic effect.
- Cold compress: Applying ice pack over your forehead helps in relieving the nagging type of headache.
- Stay hydrated : Dehydration is the main cause of headache so have frequent sips of water to maintain the hydration status. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
Dear sir 1 month ago I had jaundice yesterday I feel pain in my belly and from yesterday I go 7-8 times to the bathroom. What should I do.
I am Very Much Concern about my belly, it's taking away all the Smartness. Worried what will happen in future if not taken any Required Precautions. Kindly advice & Suggest.
I am 32 years old how to reduce thigh and arm fat with home remedies or medicines like cream or oils or tablets I will not have time to exercise due to busy schedule please suggest effective plan.
I can't concentrate on studies and any physical work I do my brain and mind is not under my control if try to concentrate specially in studies my headache starts what should I do now.
Have you undergone cartilage damage recently and are seeking ideal treatment measures? Cartilage damage is a common form of injury that involves your knees. Other joints such as the ankles, elbows and hips may also be affected by cartilage damage. Cartilage, the tough and flexible tissues covering the surface of your joints, acts as a shock absorber, allowing the bones to slide over each other. Cartilage damage may occur because of injuries such as a gradual wear, sports injuries and osteoarthritis. While acute cartilage damage may heal on its own, severe damage may need treatment via surgical measures.
- Physiotherapy is effective when you experience difficulty in moving your affected joint.
- It is also an important part of recovery if you have to undergo surgical procedures for treating cartilage damage.
- A physiotherapist will teach you certain exercises that are effective for strengthening the muscles that surround and support your affected joint.
- This helps in reducing pain and pressure on the joint.
- Severe and serious cartilage damage does not heal effectively on its own, and a surgery may be required for treatment.
- Usually, surgery is performed by using Arthroscopy. This is a form of keyhole surgery in which certain instruments are inserted into your affected joint via incisions or small cuts.
- In some cases, larger incisions have to be made.
- Such surgeries are carried out after giving general anesthesia to the patient.
The most common surgeries that are undertaken in cases of cartilage damage include the following:
Lavage and debridement
- In this form of surgery, your joint is cleaned for the removal of any loose tissues.
- The damaged edges are trimmed to be made smooth. Sometimes, the damage may also be repaired during the same time.
- In this procedure, tiny holes are made on the bone beneath your damaged cartilage that releases the bone marrow in it.
- The marrow cells stimulate the production of new cartilage.
- In this procedure, small plugs of healthy cartilage from areas of a joint that are non-weight bearing are removed and used for replacing areas of the affected cartilage.
- This procedure involves the alteration of the alignment of your leg for reducing pressure on the damaged area.
- It is effective in improving pain.
- A wedge of bone may be removed or added from your thigh bone or shin bone.
- The bone gets fixed with a plate till it gets healed.
In some cases, a joint replacement surgery has to be carried out. In this procedure, the entire affected joint is removed and replaced with an artificial joint. Hip replacement and knee replacement are common examples of this kind of surgery.
Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis. It affects millions of people around the world and is caused due to the gradual wear and tear of the protective cartilage at the end of your bones. The condition most commonly affects the joints in the hands, knees, hips and spine although it can damage any joint in the body.
The symptoms of osteoarthritis develop slowly and get worse with time, and include pain during and after physical activities like movement. The joints may become tender and may pain even with the application of light pressure. Stiffness and loss of flexibility are some of the other symptoms. The loss of cartilage due to gradual wear and tear causes the condition. It causes the smooth surface of the cartilage to become rough, giving rise to friction.
Some of the risk factors involved that can increase your chances of developing the condition are:
- Old age - The chance of osteoarthritis increases with a person's age.
- Sex - A study concluded that women are more likely to develop the condition. Although there isn't an established reason, lesser physical activity is attributed as a possible cause.
- Obesity - Having excessive body weight can be a contributing factor. This is because it puts added pressure on the weight-bearing joints, such as the hips and the knees.
- Joint injuries - Joint injuries contracted due to sports activities, accidents or other such factors can increase the likelihood of this condition.
- Genetics - In some of the cases, the condition is observed to be passed from generation to generation.
- Bone deformities - Some people who are born with bone deformities and defects can have greater chances of having this condition.
- Other diseases - Having diseases like diabetes and gout can increase the risk of the condition.
Some of the complications of this disease are:
- Joint pain and stiffness may cause hurdles in daily activities. Daily activities like changing clothes can be painful.
- Some people are unable to work any longer. Joint replacement surgeries are advised by doctors in these cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.