Doctor in Rahul Kewal Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Rahul Kewal KumarYour feedback matters!
Life saving kit in case of mi / heart attack
A very handy kit which may protect a person from dying of sudden heart attack.
It should have following items:-
A. Tab disprin / aspirin 4
B. Tab glyceryl trinitrate 4
C. G. Tri nitrate skin patch-1
If one feels sudden tightness and pain in centre of chest, radiating to left arm or both sides of neck, accompanied by sweating and uneasiness, one is likely to be in a state of heart attack.*
Following measures must be taken immediately:-
A. Keeping one glyceryl tri itrate tablet under the tongue.
B. Chewing one disprin tablet.
C. Pealing of and sticking the skin patch on left side of chest.
Can definitely save a person from dying immediately of a heart attack.
Every person who is at risk and above 40 years should carry this.
Dr. Rahul kewalkumar.
Breathelife, a global campaign led by who
Breathelife is a global campaign led by who, the climate &amp; clean air coalition and the government of norway, to raise awareness about the health risks of short-lived climate pollutants, which contribute significantly to global warming and air pollution.
The breathelife campaign stresses both the practical policy measures that cities can implement (such as better housing, transport, waste, and energy systems) and measures people can take as communities or individuals (for example, to stop waste burning, promote green spaces and walking/cycling) to improve our air. Improving vehicle standards, prioritizing clean public and active transit, as well as adopting more efficient stove and fuel alternatives for cooking, lighting and heating are among the actions that can save lives and help save the planet (who)
Dr. Rahul kewalkumar
Tips to treat mental health patients
1. Stress is the reaction of the body, mind or of both to the interpretation of a known situation 2.
The cardinal symptoms are persistent (often gt; 18 days), all pervasive (present throughout the day in all situations) and needs treatment and follow up for up to one year
3. Drugs available are serotonin norepinephrine dopamine reuptake inhibitor (sndri triple reuptake inhibitor), selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (ssris) and serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (snris)
4. Ssri group of drug escitalopram 10 mg when needed can be given safely in general practice for 10 days and then increased to 20 mg at beds time for 20 days and if no response the patient must be referred to a specialist.
5. Suicidal ideation is a medicolegal emergency and require specialist attention
6. Health: physical health (five motor senses: elimination, procreation, movement, grasping speech), mind (thoughts), intellect (analysis, spatial orientation, language, calculation, reasoning), ego (personalization dressing, way we live), memory and soul. Should is never depressed. All other functions are low in depression (all high if associated with anxiety)
Dr. Rahul kewalkumar.