Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Niranjan NiranjanYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/madam I am suffering from my sexual feelings and some times I am on full mood to sex with some one what should I do.
I am 19 year male having problem of weak memory cannot remember any thing at the time and having very low immune system potential and having problem of sinus.
Dear sir / madam, 1. A 51 year old single introvert man. First time fall in love at the age of 48 with a married woman with a child. And he married that woman secretly, not in front the society. But after one year when the relationship came in front the society, as he lost his image he became totally silent and disturb. He donot try to contact that woman. But he was anxious to know about her whereabouts. 2. He is a man who talks with people very calmly and only few words. He is a man of few words. He is very careless about his daily needs. 3. He is very punctual about his work, and too much determined to his goal. 4. He has no good relationship with his other relatives. He doesn't take any bodies help, and too much introvert person. 5. His behaviour heart's people those who love him. But he is careless about it. If somebody ask him any personal questions he becomes totally silent. And avoids him. 6. This person is having a small ngo which is not running in a good position and he is trying his level best for its improvement. But he is careless about the relationship. 7. When from the woman side her relatives asked about there relationship, he said 90% was done all by the woman and he is responsible only 10%. But as he loves her child very much, so he doesn't want to cut the relationship. He blames the woman for everything in front her relative. 8. When that woman asked the man what did he said, are everything true, he became ashamed and speechless. She did not informed anybody about there secret marriage. And from that day that man became totally silent. But he is trying his level best for the improvement of his organization. 9. One or two friends he was having with whom previously he talk about the relationship, but now he totally stop talking on this topic. 10. He do not respond to phone calls, and remain silent. 11. He is too much involved with the child of that woman. 12. Now when that woman get frustrated with the relationship and ask him that she wants to cut the relationship, from all the side he begin to cry, or do something miserable. 13. He doesn't want to cut the total relationship and he doesn't want to grant the relationship also. 14. When the woman plea let me know clearly what do you want so that I can set my mind and live my life, he doesn't says anything just silent and acts as if the woman is not keeping her promise which they took while they married secretly. 15. Whenever he gets stressed this man go out of his home open. Three times he had done this before and after one or two days he returned home again. Without saying anybody anything. Last time police was informed. 16. He was in treatment for 5 to 6 years of nerve problem, as his left hand shakes slightly. But now his hand shakes more frequently. Before one year for this problem he went to the psychiatrist and the doctor said he is having no nerve problem, he is suffering from heavy depression. And he needs proper treatment. But after three times he stopped going to the doctor, now sometime he take the medicine of depression and sometimes not. 17. He always go to the doctor with that lady, but now as there the relationship is not present might be he is not ready to go to the doctor. Now please say me doctor what type of character is this man. Does he is really suffering from depression? what should the woman do? what is going to happen with this person if the woman leave him? does the man still loves that woman? or how should the woman tolerate his behaviour, one day he seems too good and within the next hour he might be treble. But he is doing his office, doing all the work of his organization. But not atall caring about the relationship, but when the woman wants to end the relationship, he behave madly. Please answer me and advice me what should the woman do? still the woman loves that man a lot. I am that unfortunate woman. And he is not ready to marry to any other woman also. He is very careless about his life also. But very particular about his organization.
I have erection problems. It does not gets hard at all , previously a doctor while examining me for DVT told me that my veins are narrower than what they had to be. I am almost depressed as I am going to get married next year. Please help me out.
My child is about 3 years and is not able to speak full sentence he speak only words, shall I wait and watch?
Anorexia is a common eating disorder which is identified by abnormally low body weight, intense fear of gaining weight and a distorted perception of body weight. The problem is not only related to your dietary patterns but it also related to your mental state. People with this disorder are generally self-conscious, have a low self-esteem and are overly concerned about their external appearance.
Causes of anorexia
- Biological factors - These factors represent that anorexia can be congenital or it may have developed over time. Congenital means that disorder is hereditary in nature and is passed on from the parents to the offspring. On the other hand, it may develop in people who are more sensitive and have an inclination towards perfection.
- Psychological factors - Anorexia can also be caused due to certain specific personality traits and emotions that might be possessed by you. For instance, anorexia is more likely to happen to young women who are really worried and conscious out the way they look externally. Additionally, people who are either emotionally not too strong or suffer from anxiety issues can develop this disorder easily.
- Environmental factors - The type of a cultural set up you are living in also plays an important role in developing this disorder. For instance, the western culture is all about slim and fit people, whereas the oriental countries are not so bothered about the same.
Symptoms of Anorexia
Emotional symptoms - This category of symptoms includes behaviors and a thought process aimed towards losing weight and minimizing your food intake. Some of the symptoms belonging to this type include:
- Forceful vomiting to lose calories
- Staying hungry
- Excessive physical activity or exercise
- Denial of hunger
- Social withdrawal
- Depressed moods
Physical symptoms - These symptoms are self-explanatory and are clearly visible on the human body. These include:
- Extreme weight loss
- Thin appearance
- Abnormal blood count
- Dizziness or fainting
- Discoloration of the fingers
- Hair that thins, breaks or falls out
- Soft, downy hair covering the body
- Low blood pressure
I am 33 year old man married, I have a lot of tension even small matter enough for me to disturb myself and think on it always. Even sometime I lose my sleeping. My heart beat would be high. Please help me.
Addicted to alcohol from 10 years and now he decided not to consume alcohol and now he is getting shivering his hands, unable to eat food, mind out of control etc.
I always feel anxiety & negative attitude, specially in sleeping time and in morning at wakeup. Unable to decide between wrong & right. Promptly decision making is very bad. Not very social. When I talk to someone, after few minutes I have to think what else can I talk about. Speaking skills are very low. Unable to share my problems with others. Very emotional person. Very short temper. Thanks.
I am working in corporate company due to rotational shift I am not able to get complete sleep, always I feel weekness during weekend, is there is resolution on my body stress.
I am 24 year old men I have pain on left lungs for past few month it never come daily. But come in 2 week after when it come I fill unrest.
Hi, I'm 22 suffering from sudden panic attacks ,faster heart pump fear of dying and I'm very tensed and unable to think my hands and legs gets cold unable to think properly due to tension and heavily heart pumping. Please advise me a good solution for this problem and let me know what the cause to this problem?
My brother had distorted thoughts and was in a depressing state last month and we consulted the psychiatrist. She diagnosed him to be suffering from psychotic disorder but thankfully this is at a very initial stage. She also prescribed medicines risnia and dicorate for a week initially and then eventually for a month once a day. With medicines he became fine. Cud also have sound sleep and remained happy. Our parents and I supported him throughout, also took him out every other day for movies or dining out, etc. She also advised us to consult a psychologist for counselling. However within 2-3 sessions we found that the counselling was a waste of time since this psychologist was only giving general knowledge to my brother. Though one month of medicine is over. My brother has continuously been complaining of mild pain in his head, especially in his temple area. Do we need to again visit the psychiatrist or should we consult a neurosurgeon? We at home are confused right now, what to do?
I'm not getting concentration on my work, always feel tired without working. I couldn't sleep well also from last 7 days. What should I do?
I want to know that the nicotine taken in any form in chewing or smoking tobacco. How much time it in our blood stream. Reply soon.
Hello doctor.. I have my CA final exams in may 2015. Can you please suggest me something so that I can increase my concentration power and study with more energy as I feel like sleepy most of the times. How can I keep myself energetic to study hard.? Please suggest something. Thank you
I cannot concentrate on my work or studies. When I am studying my mind gets shifted easily or I will be distracted by myself with some thoughts (good or bad. I had better results in my subjects but now that my concentration powers are reducing causing to have poor marks I had a past history with ADHD and I consulted a psychiatrist. I completed the course of medicines, but now I think I am falling to former condition. So is there anyway I can remedy myself without medicines.
Stress is a very harmful all inclusive component of the human kind and can be good for us at times so that we can meet deadlines, but an excess of stretch can be very hurtful and can trade off our health physically, rationally, and emotionally. Depression is a very common and primarily created by stress.
When we are bearing overabundance of stress, numerous frameworks in the body can be adversely influenced: the digestive framework and metabolic system, the cardiovascular system, the musculoskeletal framework, the nervous system and the immune system. Excess stretch can likewise affect our mental and emotional health, our relationships with others and additionally the well-being of our bones and make us age faster.
Ayurveda offers a wonderful point of view on stress and depression management. Here are a few natural and Ayurvedic ways that can help relieve stress and depression:
- Basil leaves with Yogurt: Take ten or twelve basil leaves and blend them into yogurt. You can also add sugar to make it tastier. Blend this mix nicely to make a paste. Drink this paste to help get rid of stress.
- Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek seeds are the best type of herb to cure numerous kinds of diseases and infections. It is additionally extremely helpful during stress and depression. You can use it and feel its benefits.
- Take Chamomile tea: You can have chamomile tea. It is a successful treatment for depression. It can soothe your body from the inside and also help you sleep.
- Lemon Balm: Put on lemon balm to dispose off the tension and any kind of depression. It keeps up the nervous system working.
- Use ashwagandha: You can use ashwagandha to get alleviation from stress and depression.
- Lemon Juice: Drinking a glass of lemon juice every day is useful. Lemon is the best energizer for our body and keeps us on our feet while providing a cool feeling to the body from the inside.
- Almond with Milk: Take five to six almonds and drench into the water around evening time. Peel off and granulate them the next morning. Infuse this paste into a glass of tepid water. You can also add some honey or sugar to make it delicious.
- Triphala Powder: Using triphala with water around evening time is additionally helpful to recover from stress.
- Cardamom Seeds: You can take five to six cardamoms. Biting their seeds at whatever time in a day has been proven beneficial.
- Amla With Nutmeg: Take some juice of a crisp amla (Indian Gooseberry) and include a couple measure of nutmeg powder into it. Add some rock salt and blend them appropriately and drink it.
- Brahmi: Take a teaspoon of brahmi powder and swallow it with any natural liquid. It will help you channel your energy and work towards something more to distract yourself from stress.
- Yoga: For releasing stress, meditation and yoga are best. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.