Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Niranjan NiranjanYour feedback matters!
Dear My age is 30, I started smoking from age of 17 ,as I know smoking is bad for health and I tried somany time to quiet but I fail, Wright now I feeling deperace, kindly let me know about my problem solution as I badly needed.
Sir, I am 32 years old. My problem is alwayes feel fear. Fear mean panic attack. I said the doctor my problem. He suggest me zaptra ls 12.5 but now I feel better but my problem is totaly not cure. Have any side effect this medecine take long time.
I have been passing through one strange problem in me. I doing job in private firm since 20 years. After 20 years of job an employee either get promoted or be continue at his post. Instead of both of this My senior with whom I work since 1995 has use his power and snatch the works from me which I already did in past time. I feel that what happened if he continue do so, will I loss my job or may be mad ?
Hello sir, I am 38 years old lady. I am divorced. I had very bad experience with life. Too many people break my trust and left me. Now I can't trust anybody. Muje ab har relationship me negative thoughts hi aate he or yahi lagta he Ki ye insan bhi muje cheat lar k chhod dega. Is soch Ki vajase mera behaviour mere nature se ekdam alag Ho jata he. I feel insecurity from my love once. Kya muje mere bad experience mere boy friend k sath share karne chahiye? Agar Vo nahi samja to? We are in long distance relationship. I don't want to lose him. But I feel because of my behaviour on day he will leave me. What should I do. Please help me.
How can I help my sister to overcome from depression. Due to this and their excess thinking and bad effect of depression she behave like different person and also forgot their friends and relative.
I am very tense and depression. I want to marry with my love but family not agree because I have 2 room in my house and I am trying to get a better job. I don't want to live without her.
I am a 23 yr old male, I am in severe pain whenever I blow air from mouth like filling up a balloon. Pain and swelling is just below the cheeks, Within a few hrs pain and swelling vanishes as if nothing happened. This occurs only when I blow air.
Hi I am a 21 years old boy having thyroid problems. I am taking thyronorm 50 mcg but the thing is that I became too fat, my weight increased a lot, I can not concentratein my studies And carrieralso physical workout is not helping a lot. Is there is any therapy or alternate medicine to treat this disease?
I am asking just a general question that I have seen people who are heavy smokers and smoking 1-2 pack if cigarettes daily & they seem to have healthy skin & I who smokes alternatively & just 2-3 cigarettes is getting skin problems like roughness, irregular skin & facial burning. Please suggest me something.
I am divorced and due to that I'm unable to control my sexual desire. Hence to control my sexual frustration or desire I masturbate 5 days a week. I tried everything like yoga, meditation but unable to control it. Also it helps me to relive my stress level. Please help I don't know what to do.
Hello I want a guideline for my father his age is 55 and suffering from depression, mental illnesses and anxiety I don't know to whom Dr. I prefred coz many time many Dr. We changed bt nothing effective please guide me.
Hello doctor (21 year old) Mujhe study krne me problem hoti hai Cheejae jada der tak yaad nahi rethi Koi solution hai eska?
I am 19 year old male. I have this habit of developing strange anxieties whenever I am not doing anything or even while I am doing something. It just takes over me. For eg I start breathing manually. This used to happen for 5 mins to 10 mins in the past but this time its really bad. 14 december n still kicking. I start breathing manually n it turns to auto mode only after I start focusing on how I see things or how my different body part is positioned. I mean what? Can I just not relax anytime? Please provide me a solution doc. I take bath everyday n wake up in the morning n do not eat any junk food adding it on a sidenote. Please suggest medications.
Sir, Pichhle 4 month's se mein treatment le rha hu par koi fayda nhi dikh rha hai! Main kuch bhi negative sochta rehta hu aur bohot zyada bechain aur ghabrata rehta hu! Jaise vomiting hui to main kuch bhi negative sochne lgta hu! please suggest me the proper treatment! I feel worried about me!
I get stress very easily from anything, which makes me feel very sick from inside, and I cant able to concentrate on anything. Please suggest me to get relief from stress
Hi I am a female of age 26 years.From past 7 years I have been on antidepressants nexito 20. I had a family history of depression as my mother and father both have been depression patients. From past 2 years I reduced my doze on my own to nexito 10 because my physician told me to do so. Now I want to completly cut of this medicine because it's making me obese and also I am feeling better now. It's only sometime I feel like hallucinations and I feel like my head is moving in air but most of the tes I am better. Please tell me how should I stop this medicine completly and also I shud not feel the withdrawal systems which are very difficult to cope with. Thanks
One of the most important person in my life has stopped talking to me with out any reason. Just stopped talking to me a month ago. I am getting depressed a lot. Tried a lot to get out of that depression by doing lot of work and reading lot of books. But I couldn't overcome it. Not getting sleep. Sometimes Suddenly getting tears in my eyes. Could you please help me to over come this problem. Thanking you.
How to improve concentration on anything I am not able to concentrate on any thing what to do I am feeling so lazy.
It is normal to feel nervous before an interview or be anxious about certain things, but letting that fear take over your life is not normal. If your worries and stress interfere with day-to-day life, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder. Fear not, this is treatable with homeopathy.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies to help calm an anxious person:
- Kali Phosphoricum: Kali Phosphoricum is potassium phosphate that helps calm people when overwhelmed by anxiety attacks. This is suitable for people who are easily stressed, over sensitive, insecure, irritable and despondent. It also helps deal with the after effects of grief and fright. Physical ailments such as fatigue, dullness and lack of energy that are a result of anxiety can also be treated with this biochemic salt.
- Aconite Napellus: Aconite Napellus is made from a purple flowering plant by the same name. It has a number of uses, primary among which is to control anxiety. This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for sudden, intense anxiety attacks and for post traumatic anxiety. It also helps deal with after effects of anxiety such as memory weakness, restlessness, oversensitivity and spells of rage.
- Argentum Nitricum: Argentum Nitricum is also known as nitrate of silver. This is helpful in cases where anxiety makes a person insecure and unsure of what to do. When you're anxious, you are likely to crave for something sweet and feel very hot. Both these are cyclic symptoms of anxiety, and can worsen the situation, if not dealt with. However, Argentum Nitricum helps calm the digestive effects of sugar and cool the body to keep anxiety levels in check.
- Arsenicum Album: Arsenicum Album is a constitutional remedy that can treat both chronic and acute problems. This works well on people who are worried about safety and security. If issues like health, money and break-ins are the cause of your anxiety, this homeopathic remedy is ideal for you. It also helps deal with restlessness.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This is a homeopathic remedy made from the middle layer of sea shells that has a number of applications. When it comes to anxiety, Calcarea Carbonica is well suited for people who are scared of change and over controlling. This anxiety is accompanied by excessive sweating due to any exertion and stubbornness. Such people are also often afraid of animals and of the dark and get easily confused. One of the biggest advantages of homeopathy over allopathic treatment is the absence of side effects when taken in low doses.
However, even homeopathic medication can have side effects when taken in high doses. Therefore, it is a good idea to consult a doctor before self medicating.