Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sonal JainYour feedback matters!
I have habit of eating pan masala and my teeth are badly red. Is there any remedy without going to a dentist.
I do not get any smell and hence the taste also, I am suffering from this problem for last many years. Please advise.
Now a days I feel different smell coming from my mouth. What is the reason? What I have to do for that?
Hello doctor, I am Rana Mukherjee from Bolpur shantiniketan. I am 22 years old and suffering dental problem from last 8 years. I have visited lots of repeated doctors, already done 5 r. C. T. But no R.C.T was for life long, every year I have depended 20000 thousand for my teeth. No results. Now I still have dental problems doctor who I have visited those days they are saying its genetically. But no one in my house with this problem. Now I have 12 weak teeth. And all the R.C.T teeth have same problem still. Hard pain, bad smell all time with teeth muscle pain. I am weak in english but tried to express my feelings. Hope you can help me out.
Hey, I am facing the problem of ulcers from many days. I had put glycerine as well but nothing happened.
I want to put new teeth. What is safe and painless method. Is root canal is painful. Pls gave answer soon. Is there any method to make root canal painless. I am very worried.
I am 30 years old and in 2007 I have faced root canal treatment and now in same teeth I am having sever pain now what is best option to go with same rct or any thingh else.
My sisters dental jaw shifting right side due to some wrong dentist treatments and she stop treatment from them now teeth are cut and very little can't eat Also dentist didn't provide caps kindly suggest what to do.
I am 22 year old, I haven't eat anything fuly since from past 4 days, I am suffering from teeth pain, I have taken pain killer tablets but it is not relieving the pain, what should I do know?
I got problems in my tooth so what kind of ointment or paste I should use as sometimes it got very critical.
I had a teeth problem for last 3 days I get blood from teeth so can you give suggestion to recover from that problem.
Blood is coming from my mouth when I rise in the morning. I also consult doctors they said that this is the starting condition of paria. Now what should I do please advise me immediately.
What must be done to avoid bad smell from the mouth. I brush my teeth two times a day and I am quite conscious about my oral hygiene but still I have this bad smell problem.
Sir i am 24year old my mouth small open but gutka eat but kuch tablet batlaye jisse my mouth full open
Chewing gum may be made popular as a style statement in the recent past, but in reality, it is as ancient as the Aztecs and the Mayans, who had the habit of chewing gum or bark. Over the years, numerous studies have been conducted to deep-dive into its benefits, and it has been found to be very beneficial.
With the recent fad of foods going sugar-free, chewing gums also left the sugar in them out.
For routine regular oral care, it is advisable to brush and rinse after each meal. However, in cases when one is not at home, this becomes a practical challenge. A good option is to chew a sugar-free gum after each meal, so that decay and gum disease are reduced to a large extent. This can be supplemented with a brushing or flossing as soon as it becomes available.
In addition to avoiding sugar load, there are other benefits of chewing sugar-free gum as listed below:
- Kills microorganisms: It is believed that chewing sugar-free gum for about 10 minutes can kill up to 100 million bacteria in the mouth.
- Stimulates production of saliva: The jaw movement that happens with chewing gum increases saliva production and flow. This helps in diluting the acids in the mouth, flushing out plaque, and removing food particles that are lodged in various areas.
- Prevents decay: With improved salivary flow, the chances of dental decay are delayed. Studies comparing pH of the mouth before and after chewing gum have confirmed that sugar-free gums reduce the acidic level of the mouth, which is conducive for tooth decay. There is no actual sugar in the gum, thereby one of the factors required for decay is eliminated.
- Xylitol: One of the main ingredients in sugar-free gums, it is shown to reduce the amount of bacteria that lead to decay in the mouth. This is an ingredient from fruits and vegetables and so good for the overall health.
- Improves digestion: As is well known, the first step of digestion begins in the mouth. With improved salivary flow and increased chewing, food is digested to a greater extent leading to reduced incidence of acid reflux.
- Boosts logic and memory: Chewing gum stimulates blood flow to the brain and stimulates the neural pathway. This has multiple benefits including improved memory, improved alertness and logical skills, reduced anxiety, and improved learning and memory.
- Saves money: With all these benefits, especially reduced incidence of gum disease and tooth decay, it is estimated that a lot of money spent on dental treatments is saved.
So, the next time you see the sugar-free gum at the billing counter, there is no need to think too much about it, go for it!!