Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shreyance Parakh
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Allergy & related Disorders
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorders
Treatment of Anemia
Treatment of Arthritis
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Wrinkles
Treatment of Epilepsy
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Peptic Ulcers
Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Management of Restless Child Disorder
Submit a review for Dr. Shreyance ParakhYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr Rupesh Waphekar
Dr shreyance has immense knowledge of homeopathy and gave me a relief in my depressed condition. Thanks Dr shreyance
Hi, I am one day late for my period. My menstrual cycle is always between 26-28 days and I have never missed my periods. 3 days back, my partner and I had intercourse but we could not do it so I we had oral sex and my partner didn’t ejaculate. At one point his penis touched my vagina. Is it possible to get pregnant through this because I missed a day. Or are there other reasons for late period?
ADHD or Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder refers to those psychological disorders, which significantly alter a child's behaviour and considerably affects his or her relationships with others. This condition is seldom preceded by perceptible symptoms and even when they do, they are difficult to decipher. However, some of them are:
- Self-centred: Those children who suffer from the attention deficit hyperactivity syndrome tend to be encapsulated in their own subjectivity. Though this does seem harmless apparently, this tendency may lead them to be insensitive to other's needs and wants.
- Emotional outbursts: ADHD makes children extremely susceptible to frequent emotional outbursts and makes them erratic.
- Difficulty in concentration: Children who suffer from ADHD face extreme difficulty in concentrating or focusing on things. Many times they fail to repeat what was told to them.
- A drastic change in the child's lives: A sudden or a drastic change like the divorce of parents may severely affect the child and maim him emotionally. This may lead to the development of this disorder.
- Depression: Though always associated with adults, depression can be and is common among children as well. In such instances, a consequent development of ADHD is highly plausible.
- Bipolar disorder: Bipolar disorder refers to excessive and incomprehensible mood swings. Many children suffer from it in their early lives, making them susceptible to ADHD.
Notwithstanding the ambiguity and the erratic nature of the disorder, there might be preventive measures which parents might adopt to deter the outbreak of the disorder. Some of them are:
- Less use of preservatives: Parents must be careful about what their children eat. Those foods which contain a certain amount of preservatives tend to aggravate the disorder thereby causing more harm than good.
- Consider alternative forms of medications: Another way of dealing with this problem is by exploring other forms of medications and not sticking to one form. In this respect, practising yoga may be very beneficial.