Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Eye Itching
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Treatment of Cataract
Treatment of Squint
Treatment of Watery Eyes
Treatment Of Glaucoma
Submit a review for Dr. Sharadini VyasYour feedback matters!
I use a personal computer everyday for several hours. Please indicate how I can ensure that there is no negative impact to my eyes.
Eyes are beautiful gift to enjoy God's creation .It works like a camera capturing images through transparent part of eye cornea; lens and focusing it on retina. Various eye surface and lid structures help to maintain the corneal transparency because oce it is lost either due to trauma; infection; oedema;dryness; etc leads to blockage or distortion in image formation hence reduced vision. So it very important to be safe then sorry protecting the eyes by protective glasses while driving or in outdoors ad also while working for loner hours in computers. Any redness of eye should be taken seriously and examined by Ophthalmologists to prevent corneal complications.
Whitish appearance of eye is also of concern as it can be commonly due to corneal [ulcer] or lenticular [cataract] retinal problem etc and needs proper examination.
Please take care of God gifted camera and enjoy world by doing regular check ups.
I want to remove my lenses before December . My lenses number is. -0.5. Please suggest me the solution.
I have red eyes over 4 days. I am not able to travel in bus, because it would cause swelling of my eyelids and itching in my eyes. What should I do?
I am having with headache from 3 day's and with cold, cough and I am having with red eyes from 3 day's. so, what should I do.
I am suffering from myopia and power of the lens is increasing on a regular rate. What can I do to stop increase the power of my lens and decrease it also.
Hii l am 19 years old. L am wearing spectacles of power 3/6 of each my eyes. On going day by day my eyes are going inside and inside. It look so boring l feel shy when I removing my spex plzz suggest any exercise method to move out my eyes.
Is there any treatment of floaters in front of eyes? I am 25 years old and m too much worried because I can not tolerate this thing please suggest me.
I wear spectacles for around 5 years, but now I hate to wear it and I also do not want lenses. I just want my eyes to be healthy and spectacle free. please help me.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.