Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shailesh MishraYour feedback matters!
I am a 19 year old girl and I am facing symptoms of UTI I can't hold my pee even to get to the washroom, pain during urination, feeling unwell, dark yellow color, and a dull pain In vagina what meds shall I take?
Hi, I am 42 years old man, I never feel fresh when I get up in morning since last 15 to 20 years I consulted with my family doctor but I didn't get satisfactory answer I am facing same problem today also please suggest me what I must do.?
What is Acne?
Acne is a chronic inflammatory disease of the pilo sebaceous follicles (i.e. Hair with oil producing glands attached to hair) characterized by comedones (blackheads and whiteheads), papules, pustules, nodules and ultimately leading to scars.
Who gets Acne?
Close to 100% of people between the ages of twelve and seventeen have at least an occasional whitehead, blackhead or pimple regardless of race or ethnicity. Acne starts between the ages of ten and fifteen years of age and usually lasts till twenty years of age; however, acne can persist into the late twenties or thirties or even beyond. Some people get acne for the first time as adults and this is known as adult acne.
What are the causes of Acne?
- Bacteria: Bacteria that normally lives on the skin plays a role in acne development. The bacteria are known as propionibacterium acnes (p. acnes). The bacteria content can increase in people whose faces are not clean.
- Hormones: During the teen years increased levels of sex hormones causes the oil glands of the skin to produce increased amount of oil. These excess skin oils tend to bind with cellular debris causing a blockage and producing a fertile environment for the bacteria to grow.
The bacteria causes inflammation, pus, swelling and redness. In adult acne, excessive hormones produced due to polycystic ovaries and other hormonal imbalances causing excess oil production and inflammation, which leads to acne.
What are the factors that precipitate or aggravate acne?
- Stress- Stress is frequently implicated in aggravation of acne while acne itself induces stress.
- Sweat- Sweating in a hot and humid environment causes deterioration in 15% of acne patients.
- Menstruation- Pre menstrual flare of acne occurs in 70% of female acne patients.
- Friction and pressure- Friction and pressure from helmets, backpacks and tight collars can induce blackheads and papules. Pressure from face massages or facials can aggravate acne.
- Pregnancy- Pregnancy has an unpredictable effect on acne. Pre-existing acne may aggravate or remit during pregnancy.
- Diet- High glycemic load foods (sugar loaded and starchy foods), oily foods may aggravate acne.
- Drugs- Oral contraceptives, anti tuberculosis medication, oral steroids, anti depressants may aggravate acne.
It is advisable to visit a board certified dermatologist for treatment of acne instead of over the counter treatment as the dermatologist treats the root cause of acne.
She has pco.(cysts) and she's very tensed as to what will happen to her in future. Her doc advised her to loose weight but she's a foods AF. Still she tried her best. Now what's the possible better way to get rid of pco entirely? So that she can conceive later with her finance. She's gonna get married within 3 weeks. Please help.
Is speed height capsule increases my height? I'm a 19 year old boy Speed height capsule it's fit men or women,
I am 25 years old male. I am suffering pimples problem from 3 month. Many little black spot on my face. Please help me.
There are many natural ingredients that are used to treat acne effectively. One such ingredient is lemon, which is not only cheap but also easily available at your home. You can prepare wonderful natural remedies with lemon for acne.
Hello sir I have problem regarding my penis. The length & size of the penis is too small. &also it it has crossed so what I have to do.
Dear Dr. My age is 35 yrs old I have sinusitis problem last one yr. Due to sinus oain in eyes and head. Pls suggest medicine.
I have a very lean body and is there any way to increase my weight. Shall I want to take any medicine for that.
My daughter is 21 years old and is very thin. Her weight is 48 Kgs. She is not at all gaining weight. If at all she gains weight, that is mostly on her face. She becomes chubby on face. What diet should she take so that she gains weight on her chest and waist?
Dear doctor, because of stress or chronic anxiety, will one's body skin get affected? My skin is looking very dull without shining. And I'm losing weight as well.
I m 20 years old and having hairfall problem since 2 years... Can please suggest what will I have to do now to decrease hair fall.
I am 18 years old I was having increase in heartbeats after having fever so I went to heart specialist he told it is weakness bt said if you r not satisfied then carry an echo cardiography test which was normal. This all happened in August. N now in October I have very light heaviness in left area of chest or at the end of ribs when I fall on bed for sleeping does it could be related to heart attack n I was unable to take deep breath doctor said it is becoz of hypothyroid. N I am also Having hypothyroid n taking thyronorm 25 mg. Where exactly is the pain?
In place of knee replacement can I go for stem cell therepy. I get pain in knees if I walk little more. Pl give ur opinion how for stem therepy is advisable.
Symptoms can be absent in diabetic patients, presentation can be only giddiness or sweating or just nausea vomiting.
So never ignore these symptoms.
Like I always say early diagnosis is key to better treatment and recovery. Rejoice:)