Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shailesh MishraYour feedback matters!
Dear dr, I am 50 years old and is suffering from erectile dysfunction where without, can you suggest any medication for the same . Also premature ejaculation and less semen is the problem. Is there any medication for enlarging the penis. Thanks Dr.
I have mouth ulcer for the last two months. When one is cured, the other one erupts. I am taking statin tablets now. Is it due to the medicines I am taking? Or due to some other reasons. Kindly advise.
A soft lump developed at the back of my head. It doesn't pain. The diameter of the inflamed area is about 20 mm. This is from inside and nothing can be seen from outside except the inflammation. This developed I assume from last year but never paid any attention. But now a bit concerned. Can you please suggest whom should I consult? Should a dermatologist or a neuro specialist or? Whom to consult.
I am 24, I have severe lower back pain and severe lower leg ache daily since 7 years, it is intense when I wake up in mornings, so please give me some perfect and permanent solution to overcome these muscle weakness.
What is fungus how it caused What is the prevention or how we can prevent it How it is harmful for humans body.
I am 24 year old and I have problem of having fungal near penis from 3 years. If I take medicine that time it's get clear but after some time it's appear back. I took medicine of allopathy. I want to know which medicine and which branch of medicine is good fir it and what food should I eat and not to eat. Thank you.
Sir my last cycle was got over on 29th sep and on 6 oct I had sex I took i-pill within 1 hr of it. On 12 oct I was bleeding. Nd The bleed is heavy and I am having pain in stomach. I am pregnant? Or just side effect. I took pregnancy home test it came negative. Sir is this my new cycle? And For how many days the pain and bleed will be there please help Me.
I am trying to sleep but can't sleep regularly, so I am having a minor headache every time, every day. What to do.
I am 29 years old male. I am suffering from azoospermia, I am having very low libido. I had a blood test and found that my testosterone level is very low. Please give me a solution for this.
What should I do to improve my dental health, I am 35 and most of my grinding teeth are really messed up, one got totally decayed by cavities. I brush with the best quality toothpaste and am a teetotaller.
I have recently married. When I have sex with my wife I have pre mature ejaculation within 1 to 2 min. What should I do.
My dad is 56 now, having High blood pressure for last 18 years. But he maintains good diet and maintains Blood pressure too by using NEBICARD SM and OLMETOR 20mg tablets, some time the BP levels will be like 130/65 like that is it suggestible to use both tablets or else can discontinue?
My mother has been suffering from herpes she got from her forehead which turned to neuralgia n has effected her eye which might lead to glaucoma. We have tried going to different doctors but all in vain please advice is Botox a good therapy.
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury. Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.
Lybrate | Dr. Dharmendra Mishra speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY