Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. sapna vermaYour feedback matters!
Hello I'm siya. 3 years before was gone to braces treatment for my teeth, after dat my teeth ok nowadays I'm noticing my teeth again cuming out like it was before. Why it's happening can my old retainer help it to back it on its place. My upper teeth retainer fit but not lower jaw not fitting help. Can I wear upper jaw retainer only.
I am 24 years old recently I got endoscopy checkup reports came I have Erosive Gastropathy I using medicines from since one month last few days from in morning times while splitting or in flum small light blood come out from my mouth light throat and chest pain any suggestion.
Hi my age 25 years old, I have to put braces for my teeth. Is there any age limit. Please let me know immediately.
My right side denture is giving pain and dentist suggested root canal treatment and for cap . What will be the cost for root canal treatment and for cap for one tooth?
Osteoporosis is an age related condition characterized by low bone density and fragile bones. Lack of calcium and vitamin D are the most common triggers of this condition. These are vital elements for healthy teeth as well. Osteoporosis has a direct relationship with oral health and can trigger a number of issues such as loss of teeth, gum and can cause periodontal disease. The effects of osteoporosis on oral health and affect more women than men. This risk increases when talking of menopausal women.
- The jawbone is one of the areas that bears the brunt of osteoporosis. The loss of bone density in this area can cause tooth loss and make teeth loose. It can also affect the gum ridges that hold dentures in their place. This can result in ill fitting dentures that need to be frequently changed.
- Medication for osteoporosis is also linked to dental health. In rare cases, antiresorptive medicines that are prescribed to strengthen the bones can lead to a condition known as osteonecrosis. This refers to the death of a bone due to poor blood supply. Antiresorptive medication can be administered orally or intravenously with the latter having a higher risk of triggering osteonecrosis. Though it affects the hips and shoulder bones in most cases, it can also affect the jaw bone. It is marked by pain, swelling, infection and exposed bone. Loose teeth, gum infections and numbness or heaviness of the jaw are also symptoms of osteonecrosis of the jaw bone.
- The risk of suffering from osteonecrosis cannot be determined beforehand. Hence it is a good idea to see your dentist before or just after starting antiresorptive treatment for osteoporosis and to schedule regular checkups for the duration of your treatment. Dental problems if any should be treated before starting medication for osteoporosis. Osteonecrosis of the jaw bone is most commonly seen after undergoing a dental procedure that affects the jawbone and associated tissues such as a tooth extraction. Ideally, invasive dental procedures should be avoided if you are taking antiresoptive medicines. However, it can also occur spontaneously.
- Biophosphonates are also commonly prescribed to treat osteoporosis. This type of medication slows down the breakdown of bone tissue. However, this can lead to the development of new bones. This is not a troublesome issue when it comes to bones like the hip, leg or arm bones but can be very disruptive if it affects the jawbone. This is because the jaw bone is constantly reforming and reshaping itself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.
Doctor, for past 10 years i am having the habit of taking gudka & pan-masala. How to stop this habit to sustain my health?
Hi, I am 35 years old and have gone for tooth extraction twice for wisdom tooth. Now I m getting some problem with the filling areas which was filled by the dental doctor that time. Its almost 5 years now.
I am suffering from gum bleeding since last three months. And also badbreath problem suffering me a lot. So kindly suggest me about the treament.
The spacing between tooth is common pbl. Spacing occurs due to-
1-poor oral hygiene (which cause pyoriya etc)
2-space leaving after extraction of tooth
Pbl generate -
1-unconditional movement of tooth (if lower posterior tooth is extracted upper posterior tooth will go downward)
Front teeth will come forward
2-accumulation of food occurs due to that carries oucerss
4- tooth mobility
1-go for regular visit
2-best treatment for spacing is orthodontic treatment.
Is it ok to have bleeding while applying candid mouth paint? I am suffering from full mouth oral thrush.
I accidentally sipped hot water. Though I spit it out at that time but now my mouth is paining very much till my neck. What should I do now?
1. Practice good oral hygeine. Brush twice a day with flouride toothpaste to remove food debris and plaque.
2. See your dentist regularly-atleast twice a year
3. Stop smoking or chewing tobacco-based products. Ask your dentist for tips on quitting the habit.
4. Drink lots of water. This will keep your mouth moist. This helps wash away food particles and bacteria.
5. Keep a log of the foods you eat. If you think they maybe causing bad breath bring the log to your dentist to review.