Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ritesh Kharnal
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ritesh KharnalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ritesh Kharnal to be knowledgeable, very helpful, caring, professional and saved my life. THANK YOU SO MUCH DOCTOR FOR GIVING YOUR VALUABLE TIME...Thank You once Again
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ritesh Kharnal to be knowledgeable, prompt, sensible and very helpful. Same steps as told by the physiotherapist
I am getting pain from my left side of neck to shoulder arm since 2 months and the frequency is weekly once or twice not exact.
Kindly tell more about pool exercises for knee patients as this is not a very known n popular treatment in india. Exactly what should be done inside pool n how much depth of pool?
I met with accident 10 days back and was operated for or if left trcachantor DHS .after the operation still now in home bed rest and notice fracture hematoma in leg as muscle catches bluish skin, what should be done for this as this is very painful and when can be the rehab started and when is the usually the stitches removed. Till when will be the pain in my operated leg. Any home remedy to avoid pain.
I am 27 years old from nigeria, for the past two years I got a knee injury which makes my knee to be buckled for sometimes when excess weight applied on the particular knee when I played football or walking, please how can I do?
A new exercise series for enhanced dynamic shoulder control in the overhead throwing athlete.
- Why should overhead athletes use the thrower’s ten program? the answer is very simple. Overhead athletes should use the thrower’s ten program because the program works! this comprehensive program, encompasses exercises for the entire throwing arm as well as the body. The exercises in the program have been carefully chosen because when performed in combination they improve muscular strength and decrease arm fatigue thus reducing the risk of injury. We have shown the single greatest predisposing factor to shoulder and elbow injury in youth baseball players to be fatigue. 6, 8 improvement in muscular strength and power results in increased ball velocity. The thrower’s ten program has been scientifically studied and showed to significantly increase throwing velocity in high school baseball players. 1, 2 the thrower’s ten program has been published numerous times in scientific journals articles3-5.
- The thrower’s ten program was developed by kevin wilk, dpt and Dr. James andrews in birmingham, al. These visionaries in throwing injury prevention and rehabilitation assembled a group of experts with over a 100 years of combined baseball sports medicine experience to assist them in creating the thrower’s ten program. Using data from emg studies at the american sports medicine institute (asmi) and research centers across the country, they determined the best rehabilitation exercises and movements to isolate and strengthen the muscle groups responsible for the act of throwing. 7, 9, 10, 11 collectively, we have successfully used this program over the past 27 years in the rehabilitation of thousands of injured throwing athletes and in preventative programs for countless other baseball players. The thrower’s ten program has been constantly revised and adjusted through the years to ensure that it remains the single best exercise program available for every throwing athlete.
- Not only is the thrower’s ten program effective – it is also simple to perform. The program has been designed so that it does not require a lot of equipment or even dumbbells to successfully complete. In fact, it can be properly performed using just resistance tubing or bands. The thrower’s ten program is ideally matched with theraband’s clx consecutive loop resistance band allowing easy performance regardless of where an athlete is, without any other equipment. The thrower’s ten program can be done before throwing or play as an effective pre-performance dynamic warm-up. It can be performed in-season to maintain arm strength and flexibility; as well as after injury as part of a rehabilitation program and even prior to the season for arm development.
- The thrower’s ten program has been shown to address the three most significant causes of shoulder and elbow problems in throwing – decreased arm strength, increased fatigue and a lack of flexibility. The bottom line is that overhead throwing athletes should use the thrower’s ten program as a safe, simple, and effective way to help them prevent shoulder and elbow injuries and enhance throwing performance.
- The link below provides you with a video which demonstrates all the exercises in the thrower’s ten program. Perform the program pain-free and enjoy the best and healthiest season of your career.
I am 26 years old female and I have backache. Neither I can stand too long nor I can sit too long. Why is this problem occurring and what should I do to solve this problem?
Sir/Mam, I am suffering from a back pain in upper body. What I think is this pain is due to some gastric problem which revolves in my body .This pain never goes from my body specially in upper back. Please suggest me something.
Dear Sir/Doctor please can you give your precious time to give me a solution which I'm facing from few days and the problem is Suddenly my Heart use to Beat faster like for 4 seconds and comes back to normal but till now no pain or other symptoms. Thank You.
You may be able to relieve heel pain by stretching tight calf muscles exercises.
Stand about 1 ft (30 cm) from a wall and place the palms of both hands against the wall at chest level. Step back with one foot, keeping that leg straight at the knee, and both feet flat on the floor. Your feet should point directly at the wall or slightly in toward the center of your body. Bend your other (front) leg at the knee, and press the wall with both hands until you feel a gentle stretch on your back leg. Hold for a count of 10 (increasing the count to 30 or longer as you continue over several weeks). Switch legs and repeat. Do this 3 to 6 times a day.
Foot-strengthening exercises done with a towel and weights curls exercise.
Place a towel on the floor, and sit down in a chair in front of it with both feet resting flat on the towel at one end. Grip the towel with the toes of one foot (keep your heel on the floor and use your other foot to anchor the towel). Curl your toes to pull the towel toward you. Repeat with the other foot. To increase strength, later use& 3 lb (1.5 kg) to 5 lb (2.5 kg) weights on the other end of the towel (such as a can of fruits or vegetables.