Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ritesh KharnalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
As we age, our organs and body as a whole start to deteriorate, which results in many age-related conditions. Bone and joint pain is one of the most common body aches with the passage of time. Many people consider it untreatable and try to soothe the pain with painkillers and other medications, but there is a way of treating the pain completely naturally and with no side-effects
- The knees are one of the body parts that is subjected to a lot of wear and tear over time. They support our weight and are very important for our movement, which is why they need to be protected. Additionally, our joints can be easily worn down due to a number of factors such as bad posture or inflammation.
- Once joint or bone pain kicks in, it will only increase if left untreated. These aches are usually among the first symptoms of aging, and they progress over time. They won’t go away after a while and should be treated as soon as possible in order to avoid bigger problems. Luckily, this can all be relieved with a simple natural remedy that will provide the joints with essential nutrients and protect them from damage.
- The natural treatment we have for you today can heal your joints and strengthen them and your bones as well. It contains essential nutrients which can prevent numerous problems. What we eat has a profound impact on our overall health including the health of our joints and bones. Nourishing the body with vitamins and minerals becomes increasingly more important overage, and this remedy will help you do exactly that. Here’s how to prepare it:
- Ingredients - 40 gr. Of pumpkin seeds200 gr. Of honey2 tablespoons of unflavored gelatin3 tablespoons of raisins8 tablespoons of flaxseedspreparation and use
- Just mix all the ingredients in a blender until you get a homogenous mixture.
- Take a tablespoon of the remedy twice a day and continue with it until you feel positive results.
- Try the remedy yourself, and you will restore your mobility soon!
When I sit for a long time that is more than 30 minutes I feel pain coming from my lower back. Also when I try to stretch my neck from side to side and squeeze my shoulder blade I listen some crunching or clenching sound from my neck and upper back. So can you please suggest me some home exercises for the above mentioned problems? Or is this a serious problem? Should I take emergency medical help? Thank you. Please help me.
My hba1c result is 7.4.Feeling burning sensation in my foots and savior muscle pains in legs cannot walk for 200 mts. I am also having sciatica problem nerve pressing in L4-5. What medicines I have to take to control burning sensation in foots.
The number of people suffering from gout and arthritis is constantly increasing. The cause is the high amount of uric acid that accumulates around the joints. This, in turn, causes debilitating joint pain that interferes with daily activities. So, if you like to reduce your gout and arthritis pain, you need to learn how to remove uric acid in joints.
Let’s start from the beginning. The breakdown of purine (an ingredient in many foods) stimulates the production of uric acid. The produced uric acid should then dissolve in the blood, pass through the kidneys, and eventually flush out through the urine.
- However, eating the wrong foods cause the formation of uric acid crystals, instead of processing it as always.
- For instance, consuming a lot of sugar increases the levels of uric acid. Studies have proved that fructose increases the uric acid levels in the blood.
- The consequences are increased angiotensin levels, reduced nitric oxide levels, and smooth muscle cell contraction. All this can result in kidney damage and high blood pressure.
- Moreover, increased uric acid levels are related to mild inflammation which can progress into a wide range of health conditions and diseases.
- The normal range of uric acid levels depends on gender, 3.4–7.0mg/dl for males and 2.4–6.0 mg/dl for females.
In case you suffer from vertigo we have the best solution for you. This maneuver is recommended by carol foster, m. D. Who is an associate professor of otolaryngology at the university of colorado hospital. She has helped millions of people around the world get rid of vertigo by performing the half somersault maneuver.
The half somersault maneuver
1. Start by kneeling on your knees
2. Tilt your head so that you look at the ceiling then place it on the ground like you are preparing to perform a somersault
3. Turn your head to face your left elbow
4. Remain in this position and breathe until the dizziness stops
5. Return your head to the center and raise it until it forms a straight line with the back
6. Sit back and breathe