Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rini SharmaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Rini Sharma provides answers that are inspiring. I was afraid that it cannot be fixed...but ur answer gave me a motivation thatvit could heal
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rini Sharma to be knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Thank you Dr for your response.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rini Sharma to be caring. Please share medicine to cure people.
Dr. Rini Sharma provides answers that are caring. I will send u my pictures
I am losing hair quickly .I have tried many shampoo but no effect yet .i losses hair in more amount .please help me.
I am suffering from skin rash and itch. Actually I went to a dermatologist for face pimple problem and he wrote Tretiva-20 mg and Azsuch500 for 30 days. While the 4th week was going on, I saw some rashes and small pimple kind of on my upper arms. I stopped the medicine and took anvil 25. On consulting my family doc he gave me zifi 200, prugo25, zintec150, and antoxid for 5 days. But I don't feel its recovering, it has spread to whole body. Everywhere. Please help me. Thank You.
I am losing my hair in quickly and I have tried all shampoos but not effects on it. So please help me.
- A lot of us suffer from hair loss, thin and dull hair.
- Like our body, our hair too, needs proper nourishment , or in simple terms, food!
- Hair is made up of keratin which is a type of protein. There are certain type of foods that in long run, will help you maintain your mane and get healthy, shiny , lusturous hair.
- Biotin rich foods-- For vegetarians, roasted almonds, peanuts, hazelnuts, cashewnuts, pecans,whole wheat BREAD, soya bean, strawberries, sunflower seeds, egg yolks
- If you're a working woman/man and cannot find time to particularly pick specific foods, just pack your diet with a lot of dairy products like milk, paneer, buttermilk. soya nuggets are an amazing source of biotin as well.
- For non vegetarians, opt for fish like salmon and sardines. Egg yolks are a rich source of biotin. Try to occasionally eat red meat, pork, turkey etc. but not too much , since these things in too much quantity, will also affect your health.
- Other than this, of course, start your BIOTIN SUPPLEMENTS DAILY. But don't forget, everything takes time. Take these things conitnuously for around 3-4 months to expect results.
Hair has now become a major part of one's persona. Hair aesthetics is one of the most booming and upcoming field now. Every second person in the society complaints about either hair loss or poor texture or lacklustre.
Hereby, I shall be posting a few general hair care tips for daily life.
1) Always wash your hair with lukewarm water
2) Always apply conditioner to your hair shaft and ends
3) Use a wide toothed comb
4) Comb preferably after the hair roots and scalp are dry