Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashmi Pal
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi PalYour feedback matters!
From last 2 days there is a pain in my left side of my chest, pain comes n go pain hardly stay for 3-5 second but I gives lot of pain. But the main point is why this pain is happening n is there any major problem. It is creating many problem for me.
I have problem related headache. Whenever I watch film and I get tired. Its begins. I have this problem twice in week pls give me such useful suggestion.
Runner's knee or patellofemoral syndrome (pfs) is something many fitness enthusiasts encounter after running for a year or for several months. It is considered as a common phenomenon among regular joggers expecially who run on tough or uneven surfaces. To overcome this uneasiness few simple things can be practised, they are
1. Strengthening on hip and knee muscles like push ups crunches would make hips active and gives the required shape. And in case of hiatus from running, trying with hands at things like weight lifting is recommended.
2. Doing quadriceps exercise like quad stretch kneeling quad stretch for 30 seconds makes the joints strong.
4. Getting a new pair of shoes is the essential thing for a runner apart from posture. And it is recommended to replace it every 500 miles or six months to have flawless jogging session
I have a back pain problem and I also have acidity problem back problem is from 4 days as I was traveling in train and my acidity problem is from 2 years.
Last 15 days in my waist heavy paining. Middle of the waist in back side. So suggest me why it's happened and wat I have to do.
I have headache from past many years. It pains on the center of the head severely. Also above the ear on both sides of head. It occurs on regular basis .I also feel nausea though I don't vomit out. Have been to many doctors but no good lasting results. Can you please help me diagnose it?
My grandfather knees were very painful and making sounds while walking & painful knees what should do about it.
Unlike yesteryears chest pain or heart related problems aren’t just age related anymore. Many young people under 30 are experiencing chest pain. It seems to be directly proportional to the increasing stress levels.The medical term for mild chest pain is angina pectoris and it happens when your heart is not getting its usual requirement for blood. Such a situation occurs when one or more arteries are blocked. Angina Pectoris is experienced usually while doing physical activities or experiencing strong emotions. At such times, the heart doesn't get as much blood as it requires for normal functioning.
Broadly speaking, discomfort in the upper part of the body is the symptom of angina, the symptoms typically include:
1. It may feel like you are suffering from indigestion or gas or fullness and pressure.
2. It may also feel like chest pain spreading to the neck, back, arms, shoulder or jaw.
3. You feel better after a little rest or some medication.
4. It doesn't last for too long, at the most five minutes.
5. Shortness of breath, anxiety, dizziness, sweating, fatigue and nausea and also symptoms of angina.
Physical conditions and habits which put you at the high risk zone for angina are:
1. When you don't get enough exercise.
2. If you are a smoker
3. If you are overweight
4. If you have a history of heart diseases
5. If you are diabetic
6. If you suffer from blood pressure of high cholesterol
Steps You Must Do To Manage the Pain and Resultant Effects
1. Calm Down - The first thing to do to counter angina pains is to rest and calm down. If you are doing physical activity, stop doing it. And if you are under emotional turbulence, you need to find ways to calm down immediately. Meditate, if needed.
2. Get Professional Help - Do not delay in consulting the doctor and ensure that you take the prescribed medication diligently. In situations where the damage is much more and medications cannot clear the problem, surgery is resorted to.
3. Change Of Lifestyle - In the long run, lifestyle change is a good idea. Staying fit, a clean medical report and keeping a healthy lifestyle will keep enough blood pumping into your heart.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.