Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Indore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raja SridharYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old suffering from smile my teeth are yellow in color. I cannot even laugh aloud at my friends please help me what to do?
I am having many mouth sores on my lips and my tongue, this is very painful and frustrating. I have applied smile gel and this isn't helping.
I have fone fillings in ma tooth. I can feel sensation since the fillings are deleted. I am scared of drilling. Whether the same can be done through laser method. How much does it cost per teeth?
My two teeth are yellowish and it like stone a little bit what toothpaste or medicines apply for it?
Hi I'm a male or boys is it necessary to brush teeth in the night see because I don't get time to brush in the night so it is necessary to brush in the night once in the morning is not OK? It is necessary to brush twice or in the night also? I don't get time to brush my teeth in the night I go to sleep directly? Is it necessary or once is OK? Once is OK brushing in the morning? Please tell me please.
Sometimes watery saliva flows out of my mouth a little especially when I am sleeping and stains the pillow. What does that mean?
My mouth stinks very bad. Not every time but specially when I am talking from a long time and my mouth starts getting dry slowly, that time my breathe also starts getting to stink. Also my both grinding tooth has big cavities due to which I cannot chew my food properly.
I am 17 years old. Every week ulcers are produced in my mouth they are very painful and it is effecting my mouth? what is the reason and what is it's cure.
I have big 2 front teeth and they have cross is it possible to make my teeth straight and small and looks normal.
My theet are some yellow. I tried many tooth paste. But I have no results in my hand. please suggest something me.
It's a myth that since a child's milk teeth are bound to fall off, they don't require any special care or dental treatment. Several researches and studies have proved that any decay or damage to a child's milk teeth leads to problems that affect the permanent teeth as well. Also, a mother's improper dental hygiene during pregnancy proves to be harmful for the developing baby. Here are some useful tips if you're planning a baby or if you already are a proud mother of one!
- Your dental health also contributes to your overall health. Just like you pay regular visits to your Gynaecologist during pregnancy, make sure you also find yourself a friendly, neighbourhood dentist to take care of yours and your child's teeth.
- The hormonal upsurge during pregnancy casts its effects on your gum health too. This leads to increased inflammation and plaque build-up in your oral cavity resulting in gazillions of bacteria in your mouth. What goes in your mouth, goes inside your body too. All these bacteria are transferred through the blood stream to your baby resulting in the following ill effects:
- Preterm babies with low birth weight
- Increased risk of premature delivery
- Gum bleeding
- Do not defer your dental treatment. Most dental treatments can be safely done during the second trimester. Any emergency dental problem can be taken care of after obtaining a consent from your gynaecologist.
- First visit, first tooth. The first milk tooh appears at 6 months of age and that's when you need to schedule your baby's first appointment with the dentist. Keep your kid's gum pads clean by wiping them with a clean wet gauze pad or wash cloth after every feeding. Start brushing your child's teeth with a kid-sized toothbrush when milk teeth begin to erupt. Don't let your child sleep with sweetened milk bottle or pacifier in the mouth.
- Be a role model. Overcome your own apprehensions related to dentistry and inspire your children to take care of their oral health. Good dental habits need to be taught at an early age. Monitor your kid's toothbrushing till 8-9 years of age. Teach them the importance of regular dental visits.
Follow these useful tips and pass on a healthy legacy to your child. A mother always wants to give the best of everything to her children and what's better than a healthy smile.
How much it costs for complete fixation of dentures, both lower and upper teeth. How many sittings it takes for entire process of complete denture fixation.
Hot, cold and very sweetness things cause sensations in my teeth what should I do. Please prescribe some remedies or medicines.
My mother 63 years taking Nebicard-5 and Amlong-2.5 for hyper tension. Now she wants to undergo for tooth root canal treatment. Can she take the RCT using the above medicine.
Advanced water flossing is the most advanced oral cleaning system which in the most efficient,non-invasive manner provides total,deep cleaning for your gums and teeth.The treatment provides:
Advanced Protection Against Bacteria
- Removes Bacteria And Plaque From In Between Teeth And Gum Line More Effectively Than Traditional Floss.
- Provides Advance Protection Against Germs.
Improves Gum Health
- Massages And Stimulates Gums.
- Improves Blood Circulation To Gums Which Helps In Strengthening Them.
- Clinically Proven To Be 3X More Effective For Removal Of Plaque Around Braces, Bridges & Dental Implants.
- More Effective Than Manual Dental Floss In Reaching And Cleaning Narrow Spaces In The Mouth.