Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rachna Varma
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rachna VarmaYour feedback matters!
I am seventy. Recent BS check shows FBS -120-129, PPBS-! 49-! 63. Evaluate the stage andif possible suggest medicines for which. Ishome Medicines suitable.
He do regular masturbation sinc 4 year and in a day 3 tim. Any problem in life. Now he is 18 yaer. If he stop masturbation now. His life will be normal or not.
Hi, my daughter's age is almost 3 years. She is having problem in going to latrine. She never wants to go to toilet, she starts crying when we takes her to latrine. I took her to the doctor and he said that take her daily to toilet and I did it but she cries a lot, he gave her syrup called empty. Now almost three days are over and she hasn't gone to toilet. Please suggest what to do.
Hello doc I have worked in ictc centre as a hiv counsellor for past six months and we have one room for counselling and testing but now I am anxious and want to quit job here my problem when people tested for hiv they left used cotton balls on ictc room and also left on the floor some of them wipe there bloody hand on chair door and tables so I am thinking if I stepped on hiv positive blood or my clothes or shoes contaminated with infected blood and I did not wash my shoes for six months and I always touch my shoes for wear or take off and do not wash my hands and eat foods drink water etc and I had dental cleaning for bleeding gums in these six month and this dental cleaning is big reason of my anxiety coz I am thinking I touch my blood contaminated shoes and do not wash my hands and eat foods drink water so I am thinking I got hiv virus on my hand from contaminated shoes and eat foods without washing hands and hiv virus got through food in my mouth and my mouth may have sore due to dental cleaning so I am thinking I contracted hiv virus coz this kind of thing are my regular day to day activity and now I am married and do not have sex with my wife due to fear of hiv and she wants divorce please help me what I do is hiv transmitted in this way?
I am having diarrhea from 1 week. I am taking orni o, vibact ds, happi.but still it's not stopping. Why?
Stroke is a condition known to all for its deadly impact. Even if the affected person survives, the after-effects can be immensely debilitating right from affecting movement to speech. Being informed, you can protect yourself and your loved ones from both ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke. Here are the common signs of stroke that you should be aware of:
- Numbing of arms and legs: Many people wake up and find that their arms and legs are numb and they tend to assume that it is due to compression of the nerve. But the actual reality is that the flow of blood through the arteries running up to the spine is reduced, and it has led to weakness or numbness on either side of the body.
- Double vision and blurriness: Vision problems can also be a strong indicator of stroke even though most people think it is due to long hours of work or aging. When you see two images of the same object, it doesn’t have to mean that you are reading too much. It could mean that the blood vessel in charge of supplying oxygen to the eyes has been disrupted or blocked.
- Slurred speech: Some medicines, particular painkillers can cause speech issues. But this is not the case always; if it is not a side effect that you typically experience after taking painkillers, you should consult a healthcare expert without any delay.
- Confusion and trouble over thinking and articulating: When you find yourself in a state where you cannot recall the right word to explain the right thing, you may rest assured that it is an issue stemming from the stroke. If you find yourself to struggle thinking or finding a word very commonly, then you are heading for big trouble.
- Balance problems: Some people have balance issues, and they think it is due to the dose of alcohol, but experts say it is crucial to identify whether this assumption is correct. You will never have delayed balance problems, and therefore, you cannot blame a drink that you had last day. So, if you have balance issues without any identifiable reason, it is advisable to call a doctor.
- A headache that becomes intolerable at times: Headaches can be a sign of a migraine but in case you are not prone to this ailment, then the debilitating headache could indicate a stroke. Migraine headaches can also mean stroke since both of them have similar signs and symptoms.
- Fatigue that won’t let you stay upright: If you are not doing any physically strenuous job but still feel tired most of the time, it could be a warning sign of stroke. If it continues for over a week, it is recommended that you consult an expert immediately.
Equipped with this knowledge, stay aware and pay attention to the indications your body gives to take care of yourself.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!